New Weapons. That's great...

For discussion of the upcoming 5.2 patch, and any finds on the PTR.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kerafirewing
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Sisters of Elune (Used to be Uldaman)
Location: Grooming my pets by the stable master in the Tauren District.

Re: New Weapons. That's great...

Unread post by Kerafirewing »

Nice looking bow. Gun is okay I guess. I'm not one for guns and hunters...should be swift and silent like the beasts we call ally. All that gun noise hurts my ears. That crossbow creeps me out but could be cool if I got it. I'm the one that got the xbow from the dragons to drop. Was in a guild and got screwed when "we're not doing anything tonight" turned into them downing Atrem while I'm not online, having my bow drop and seeing it in the news as being looted knowing the person looting it just sharded it. Yet i had said what alt I was going to and to yell if they decided to do anything since I was brought into the guild (along with my husband's mage) to be their ranged in raiding. yet the upgrade bow I needed (troll here) to do better dps at the time was not a high priority and could be sharded for the guild bank where there were 4 stacks of the shards already there. So ended up in a mish-mosh group with a couple of friends a couple of weeks later and a "hunter toy" was in the dragon when we downed them after a few tries.

Looking forward to finishing up my gear and then trying to get the LFR versions of one of these weapons. Maybe I'll get lucky for once.
My precious guardians
Other hunters: Tobias, Roxie, Kynsia, Jaystus, Kegtapper, Noriana, Cleo, Lakota, Romulus, Roxie, Solari, Sahkura, Syren, Ladywolf
Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Slickrock »

So.. Wowhead is showing that we get the green version of the Mantid gun. I hope that's not the case. Matching a Tmog set to a green gun will be a pain. I really hope we get the gold version. If it's green, I might pass on this.. :-(
Account has been closed at user's request.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Wow, I really haven't played this game in a while. Are stats seriously that insane now?!?! I remember the good ol' days when even 100 agi was a lot. *shakes cane*

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.