WoW Petopia Community
https://forums.wow-petopia.com/

Patch 5.2 Intro
https://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=20390
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Aggannor [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Patch 5.2 Intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 51B6M70QBs

Looks like patch might come next week.

Author:  Zhinru [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

Those snippets make me wish I could visit Pandaria during Lei Shen's reign.

Author:  Qinni [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

i liked how everything rhymed and poem like. Cx

Author:  cowmuflage [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

Slaves and trolls and dinos what more could I ask for nothing really <3


.....maybe Murlocs XD

Author:  SylviaDragon [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

Ohhhh maann that looks epic. I do love poems. :D

Author:  Agravaine [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

cowmuflage wrote:
Slaves and trolls and dinos what more could I ask for nothing really <3


.....maybe Murlocs XD


We did get Murlocs, in a way. The Jinyu were magically evolved from Murlocs. I think Virmen stepped up to take the Murlocs' place of annoying killer varmints.

I wonder what happened to Kobolds... ;)

Author:  Myrrmi [ Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

I thought Virmen were Kobolds...? (You no take TURNIP~!!)

Author:  Kalliope [ Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

You no take CARROT! Turnips smelly.

Author:  cowmuflage [ Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

Virmen and Kobolds are related I think. I mean what Kalliope said I think proves it XD

OMG if they made Carrot candles it would make a uber rodent man!

Author:  Zaizo [ Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

Agravaine wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:
Slaves and trolls and dinos what more could I ask for nothing really <3


.....maybe Murlocs XD


We did get Murlocs, in a way. The Jinyu were magically evolved from Murlocs. I think Virmen stepped up to take the Murlocs' place of annoying killer varmints.

I wonder what happened to Kobolds... ;)


Master Splinter ofc. :D

Author:  Crotalus Horridus [ Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

By any chance, does anyone know what the soundtrack playing in the background is? I wish to listen to it forever and ever.

Author:  Miacoda [ Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

Crotalus Horridus wrote:
By any chance, does anyone know what the soundtrack playing in the background is? I wish to listen to it forever and ever.

It's probably one of their new scores that they never ever put up for sale.
Come on Blizz, I would buy new patch soundtracks in a heartbeat!

Author:  Crotalus Horridus [ Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Patch 5.2 Intro

Miacoda wrote:
Crotalus Horridus wrote:
By any chance, does anyone know what the soundtrack playing in the background is? I wish to listen to it forever and ever.

It's probably one of their new scores that they never ever put up for sale.
Come on Blizz, I would buy new patch soundtracks in a heartbeat!


Oh I see, it's like with the soundtracks in River Monsters and how Animal Planet will never EVER release them, even though one in particular gives me chills every time I listen to it and I need to listen to it immediately.

Oh yeah, and this Piano solo.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/