Patch 5.3 Profession Changes

For discussion of the upcoming 5.3 patch, and any finds on the PTR.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Patch 5.3 Profession Changes

Unread post by AdamSavage »

While most of the stuff I catch on mmo via twitter text, this is interesting enough to merit a thread.
There aren't many profession changes in Patch 5.3, but the major one makes leveling mining and herbalism possible in Pandaria with a low skill level.

Miners can now level mining from a low skill level completely in Pandaria. Nodes will yield Ghost Iron Nuggets with the amount being determined by your skill level. You can combine ten nuggets to make one ore.
Herbalists can now level herbalism from a low skill level completely in Pandaria. Nodes will yield a partial herb with the amount being determined by your skill level. You can combine 10 of the partial herbs to form a complete herb.
Currently on the PTR, you will sometimes get fragments and the actual herb or ore when gathering near the minimum level for that node type.
The Engineering mount and pet (Skyclaw and Pierre) won't make it in to Patch 5.3.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/324 ... EX-MMO-TCG
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Patch 5.3 Profession Changes

Unread post by Makoes »

Well that's good news for people who haven't really worked on their gathering professions. I was hoping something like this would be added :)

To bad about the skyclaw and Pierre

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?