New Transmog Feature

For discussion of the upcoming 5.3 patch, and any finds on the PTR.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: New Transmog Feature

Unread post by Ana »

and hide shoulders too :P

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Pandarens also have (almost) bear feet.

This is a much needed change for the mogging system. now I will actually have a reason to use my void storage on toons other then my mains. Now if only they would drop down the cost to deposit things into the void storage...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

Makoes wrote:Pandarens also have (almost) bear feet.

This is a much needed change for the mogging system. now I will actually have a reason to use my void storage on toons other then my mains. Now if only they would drop down the cost to deposit things into the void storage...
well the price isn't so bad if it's now a one time thing, constantly taking things out and puttin them in is where it got costly.

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

Yeah, with this ability, you almost never need to take things out and put them back in. Makes the cost of void storage much less prohibitive (and I'm against lowering it, it's MEANT to make you think about what you put in).
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Tårnfalk wrote:and hide shoulders too :P
This....this this this this.

*gloves and belt too*

I know belt was said in the thread too
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

As much as I think a hide shoulder option would be awesome, I'm sure I read a blue post at some time saying that they don't like the idea due to the fact they never intended them not to be there. And therefore some of the chest armour designs that are underneath (that would become very visible) are lacking in their opinion and was never intended to be so.

To be honest, sure some of the chest armour may be underwhelming or not so pretty, in that’s in their eyes. I have seen some truly hideous transmogs (It burn, IT BUUURNS!) which no amount of bad pixels or lack of shoulders could ever compete with.

It really should be up to the user imo, but hey, its' there game.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

they need more one sided shoulders at least, and not just on one side. But sometimes it's the shoulders or lack of shoulder selection/design that ruins an entire look.

Gaerikith
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Gaerikith »

Meggers wrote:Now if only we'd get more space... :(
Couldn't they add some tabs to void storage or something...?
I do really like this change, especially since I seem to just make lines of tiersets in my storage I never use because of the cost of putting them back.

Otherwise I just have things I know I wont delete like the Agent of Nozdormu badge from the AQ gate opening quest chain and vanity on use items from the panda rares.

And has anyone heard more on the new white transmog items in 5.3? It would be easy for them to make a certain armor piece hidden like the "troll shoes" that just take your boots off.