- Posts: 18809
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
- Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
- Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:51 am
- Realm: Nesingwary, Wyrmrest.
- Gender: Guess.
- Location: A chair, most likely.
- Illustrious Master Hunter
- Posts: 6856
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm
- Realm: US - Ysera
- Gender: Female playing males and females
- Location: My chair
1) the soda/energy drink Coke had many years ago that is no longer on the market (it was one of my favorite drinks EVER, still sad they don't make it anymore [at least not that I've seen in my area]);
2) a "surge" of energy, which is basically what silithids are IMO...big wads of energy just eager to let loose!
Perhaps "bailar", which is Spanish for "dance or to dance", since silithids are well-known for their little idle dance animation:
- Bailo: "I dance"
- Bailas: "You dance"
- Baila: "He/she/it dances"
- Bailamos: "We dance"
- Bailan: "They dance"
Signature and avatar created by Serenith!
Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.