Evania's New Bear!

evania
Realm: Haomarush

Evania's New Bear!

Unread post by evania »

Yep! Finally tamed Arcticus this morning after several weeks of camping and thinking about giving up for awhile! I tamed him at 10:21 am US Haomarush realm. Very, very happy :D

I had some mass confusion going on at the time and I posted about it on the topic board of taming Arcticus lol

But now I need a good name for him, maybe something to go along with the confussion? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Evania's New Bear!

Unread post by Rhyela »

I thought of Maelstrom, mainly because there was some X-Men game my friends and husband played where Xavier (Professor X) had an ultimate ability called Psychic Maelstrom. My brain relates some odd things to one another, lol. But I guess when I read "confusion" that's the first thing I thought. :P

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hmm, perhaps Pandemonium or Dither?
Demonicow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Echo Isles

Unread post by Demonicow »

how bout Psyclaw i usually name my pets after my hunter so in my case it would be Demoniclaw but aside from pets i usually name my chars soemthing that goes good with them so my be arcane spec mage is called Arcanelf its a merger of two works without using more then one of the first and last letter of the two word like my elemental spec shammy is called Elementotem and similar to my hunter my druid is called Druidicow but thats just my style of naming stuff hope i atliest gave you a good idea the reason i though of psyclaw is because bears claw, arctueis looks kinda like a psychic creature etc
"Y’know, Taurens are born hunters. You ever see a Tauren catch a salmon out of a stream? It really is quite exciting. You ever see a Tauren stalk a python? 'Course you haven't. That's because Tauren are so adept at blending in with their surroundings."

"Five curses and spite live in each gnome this truth cant be ignored, the best way to get rid of a gnome is to throw that Gnome Overboard.""

Armory
Aeriika
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Farstriders, Shadow Counsel, Nesingwary
Location: Stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere being chased by this big black smoke

Unread post by Aeriika »

uhm..here are a few I think would be good bear names. Hope they help
:-)

Cacophany
Calamity (SP?)
Koda ("Little Brother" )
Kodi
Kodiak
Asbiorn/Asbjorn (Norse, "Divine Bear")
Brodi
Esbjorn (Norse, "Bear of the Gods")

all I can think of right now but I'll add more when I think of them.
"It's not the size of the DOG in the FIGHT, but the size of the FIGHT in the DOG!" - unknown