My two newest pets!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

My two newest pets!

Unread post by Kirrandria »

A few days ago I started looking for more pets for my troll hunter, Keevashaa. I know I want Terrorpene, Madexx ( IF he comes in black ), a dark colored parrot, a spider from blasted lands, Gezzerak, a black and green felboar, and a black bear. But most of those I can't tame until cata comes out, and the one I can tame I don't really want to tame until cata comes out. I was getting rather bored of my pets, even though I love 'em to death, and I decided to look for others that would fit my hunter, and ended up getting myself a ghosty worm from Storm Peaks.

And not long ago, I ended up taming a devilsaur over on beta. I loved him, so I quickly got on Keev and went to tame one :3

The problem is, I have no idea what to name these pets. Usually, I spend hours on end looknig for the perfect name for them before taming something, but not only were these spontaneous tames, I simply can't find anything I think fits.

So, I need help, but I'm gunna be a bit picky about names :3

One, I only use african names for my pets. I started a theme with my bird, cat, and wolf and I don't want to stay from it. I'll accept names from -any- african language, but outside of that I prolly wont unless I think it sounds -really- good.

Two, I follow a theme of naming my pets after dark things. Darkness, night, moon, star, evil, blood, murder.... >D So, preferably anything that fits that theme

Lastly, I know that my devilsaur is gunna be a boy, but I have no idea for my worm. I leaning towards girl but if I think a guys name fits it better, I'll end up maknig it a guy.

I know, I should probably find names for them myself if I'm going to be so picky about them, but I'm terrible at finding a good one, and I know you guys'll be good at it :D
Last edited by Kirrandria on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: My two newest pets!

Unread post by Sarayana »

Your images aren't showing :(

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Huh... I'll fix 'em then! xD
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Just had to say awesome shot of the freeze trap! :D I shall ponder on some names for you. ^^
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Ehe, thank you! It's funny to see something so big become so little... but I don't mind it so much with the devilsaurs. Core Hounds, on the other hand, look terrible when they shrink, or so it's my opinion.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Heh, this doesn't really fit with your overall theme, but I found a female Ghanaian name, Abana or Abena, that means "born on a Tuesday", which seems so appropriate for WoW :)

Edit: Ebo is a male Ghanaian name that means the same thing.
Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

I see them now! :D

I know the name doesn't fit your theme but I wanted to mention the name I chose for my worm: Scatha. It seems a very appropriate name for a worm. :D

Aside from that, I've got nothing, sorry. :| I'm really not good with names in general.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Abrafo - "Executioner".
Bujune - "Sorrow, troubles."
Chitemo - "Axe".
Dambudzo - "Adversity".
Gebhuza - "To cut, slash, gore."
Gazini - "Blood".
Isingoma - "Witch doctor, necromancer."
Katlego - "One with a boiling stare".
Nawvlee - "Big devil".
Ajuoga - "Witchdoctor".
Ambala - "Scar".

A couple of those could be both male and female names. Good luck finding some you like! :)

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.