Any warriors know about this?

For discussion of the upcoming 5.4 patch, and any finds on the PTR.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Any warriors know about this?

Unread post by Wain »

There's a Warrior quest to make a glyph:
http://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=33003/glyp ... armsmaster

The quest involves summoning and killing three beasts in the vale. It sounds like one is a scorpid, one a rhino (!) and... whatever Sparky is. Maybe a thunder worg?

If anyone has a warrior on the ptr that has access to that quest (if it's implemented) it'd be great to take a hunter along with you to check the beasts out :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Re: Any warriors know about this?

Unread post by Quiv »

I shall test for science!

Edit: ...assuming I can find where the silly thing starts -_-

Edit 2: I wonder if this is NYI. I have searched all over the Shrine, all over Stormwind (including warrior trainer), and even searched the Timeless Isle and did most of the intro quest chain. Ive killed stuff in case this started from a drop. Did a macro so I could spam targetting Gauros and Wei Wu and the three beast names. Nada.

Edit 3: Found more about it. The search continues! http://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=32995

Edit 4: Gauros Earthshatter is in the Horde Brawler Guild arena, but no quest without the entry. The way this reads, its "covered in dust" makes me think you find it, verses it being a drop. Also these entry quests are horde side. Couldn't find one for Alliance side. Still appears somewhat NYI or maybe starts in Siege raid, since one part requires 100 relics "from the bosses of xxx."
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Any warriors know about this?

Unread post by Wain »

Ah ok, well thanks for checking :)

The beasts you have to kill don't even have appearances yet in Wowhead. So tameable or not I'm still curious as to what they are. Would be cool if "Sparky" is the missing thunder worg colour, though obviously even if he's tameable it would be difficult to find someone with the quest to summon.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.