Flight Rising - General Discussion

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising

Unread post by Varethyn »

I don't normally collect multiples of things (except wolf capes. Need all the wolf capes) but I think I need a pack of parda. The regular brown parda that is, not the king. So pretty and adorable <3

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Does anyone have any accent suggestions?? Preferably ones that can be bought off the AH and aren't festival accents.
I'd love any suggestions, but my favorite dragon types are wildclaw, nocturne, guardian, pearlcatcher and imperials.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Does anyone have a Gold Wolf Cape I can trade for a Brown or Grey one? Ffff damn it Scarlet!! :hug:

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I miss seeing more dragon in the show dragons thread.. So ive been sending encouraging pm's to some ppl to begin show their dragons :hug: :hug: .
And i thought id leave a little encourage here too :mrgreen: .
Show off your dragons :hug: i love to see them. Dont feel bad to "just" show your dragons. Its make the show dragons thread way better with more dragons. :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Does anyone need a Paradise Zalis?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im good but thanks for asking :D :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Remind me never to suggest anything in the 'suggestion' forums ever again. People will gang up on you like a pack of rabid lions if you've brought up something they don't like, especially if it's been suggested before and you didn't know that.

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Snowy wrote:Remind me never to suggest anything in the 'suggestion' forums ever again. People will gang up on you like a pack of rabid lions if you've brought up something they don't like, especially if it's been suggested before and you didn't know that.
Don't suggest anything in the suggestion forums ever again cause it's a cesspool of pissants that don't like change and will gang up on you no matter what it is.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh thats is why i only use petopia as my forums. Im not active in my flight forums and well the only other threads i participate in on FR is "Steal a dragon" theme threads... and sometimes an admins thread like Q & A

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Junrei wrote:
Snowy wrote:Remind me never to suggest anything in the 'suggestion' forums ever again. People will gang up on you like a pack of rabid lions if you've brought up something they don't like, especially if it's been suggested before and you didn't know that.
Don't suggest anything in the suggestion forums ever again cause it's a cesspool of pissants that don't like change and will gang up on you no matter what it is.
and lo, there lies the truth :/

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Its the same ppl who claims " The economy is fine" i sometimes feel.. ugh..

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Yeah I mainly get involved in the pretty dragon threads and answer some people's questions but that's generally it.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Awhile ago my girlfriend suggested that after an account be inactive for a long period of time (like a year or so) the username become "available" to be used again -- not deleting the account, no taking items or dragons away, just being able to take the name. People fucking frothed at the mouth and raged because of this simple suggestion.

For example, Subeta lets you do this. If an account is inactive for an entire year, the name becomes up for grabs again. If someone wants the name, all they need to do is change their username to it and the previous account's name gets saddled with a few extra numbers or something (i.e: if an inactive account had, say, the UN "Book" and I took it, the UN the inactive account would then get would be something like "Book_123"). If that person who was inactive came back, they'd still have all their stuff, and could simply choose to name change to something else if they decided they wanted to get back into the site. THIS SYSTEM WORKS WONDERFULLY FOR SUBETA and literally fucking NO ONE there has a problem with it.
BUT APPARENTLY GOD FORBID FLIGHT RISING DO THIS even though if someone is gone for a god fucking year or more I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY'RE COMING BACK. And even if they fucking do, what harm is there in taking the username if they keep all their shit and dragons?????

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

People are ridiculous. I think that is a good idea. smh.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

That's a really good idea. I honestly can't see a downside to that at all, even if I wanted to complain... I can't. Wth is wrong with people?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Totally different subject.. i asked in Q & A about lairspace and i was not the only one inquiring if we could have more and cheaper room.. i REALLY hope its something they will look into..

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Was someone after a Corrosive Derpin? I have one, but no dragon to stick it with.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks for offering Novikova. I dont think i need one myself but so kind of you to offer :D

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Novikova wrote:Was someone after a Corrosive Derpin? I have one, but no dragon to stick it with.
I need that one if you're sure you don't wanna sell it on the AH? They still go for a bit. Of course I can send you some treasure for it. :3

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Whatever's groovy. People have been super nice, so I try to help back. I'll just send a letter with it and you can send whatever or don't. I'm not fussed.

And aw, thanks.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!