Flight Rising - General Discussion

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising - General Discussion

Unread post by Ana »

if there is someone you just been drooling over let me know :D Im gifting away alot in my hibden but as I wont return I gladly give you a chance to home a few "i wish there were mine" dragons :D and i know you be happy for them and thats all that matter to me. You been so kind to me and i wish to repay in kind :hug: :hug:

------------------
to all:
same goes for apparel and familiars. I wont be taking off all my dragons apparel or selling/gifting away all familiars.. takes to long :D I might say no, but better ask. :lol: I have a closer relationship with some than others and some will have dibs but just ask.. I dont bite :hug: You can ask in PM here on petopia too.. might do on fr too but bigger chance i see it here

this WILL be the end of my fr - i stay as long as it takes for ppl to accept cr they asked for. Accept a CR as soon as you can as the items are not reserved and i got 1003u3u4u x 23843yq373 items to send :P ... I wont wait for ppl to accept pms.. read below.

if i send someone something on a pm and they havent taken it, i see it as a sign that they wont like anymore from me and I will respect that.. I started gifting without asking and I should have done that. I respect anyones whishes not to communicate or have something to do with me. It might be a part of the consequenses and I knew that

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm so sad, but I would love a dragon (or few) from you. I would like for you to choose them. I have been planning a lair purge, so some new faces would be welcome, and I have room to keep them in the hib den for now. Aside from any you pick, there is one in particular I would like, if available. Ithildin in your main laid was born on Sept 13th, my birthday. I've never found a really good birthday dragon, he fits in so many ways.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

He is yours! I send him along later. I dont know your taste so picking be hard..send me a PM of the ones you want.
Already send 12 of my scatter projects away and 3 "perma" dragons.
Dont feel shy. Ask for what you like :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'd really like you to pick one, just because.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Oki i do that after a nap :)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Maria wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:06 am if there is someone you just been drooling over let me know :D Im gifting away alot in my hibden but as I wont return I gladly give you a chance to home a few "i wish there were mine" dragons :D and i know you be happy for them and thats all that matter to me. You been so kind to me and i wish to repay in kind :hug: :hug:

------------------
to all:
same goes for apparel and familiars. I wont be taking off all my dragons apparel or selling/gifting away all familiars.. takes to long :D I might say no, but better ask. :lol: I have a closer relationship with some than others and some will have dibs but just ask.. I dont bite :hug: You can ask in PM here on petopia too.. might do on fr too but bigger chance i see it here

this WILL be the end of my fr - i stay as long as it takes for ppl to accept cr they asked for. Accept a CR as soon as you can as the items are not reserved and i got 1003u3u4u x 23843yq373 items to send :P ... I wont wait for ppl to accept pms.. read below.

if i send someone something on a pm and they havent taken it, i see it as a sign that they wont like anymore from me and I will respect that.. I started gifting without asking and I should have done that. I respect anyones whishes not to communicate or have something to do with me. It might be a part of the consequenses and I knew that
I know I'm not really active here much, but you helped me to find my feet back when I first joined and I'll always appreciate it. There's never anything wrong with choosing to move on from a place you've been part of for years, and I respect your choice to do so. There's no reason to stay at a place that no longer makes you happy, after all.

I've been in love with Galen (#900028), who's the male crimson/eggplant/crimson imperial in your main lair, for a while now and I would be happy to give him a forever home if that's okay with you? If not, I understand.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Understandable. We all got our reasons for W/E. Shame to see you feel like youre being pushed to go from something you enjoyed.
I too have my own reasons which I know a lot of people roll their eyes over, but they are my reasons and thats all that matters.
Hope you find something else that you can enjoy soon.

Siggy under construction!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I am glad this has been a respectful and gentle conversation. Maria you know you and I often have long conversations about things we don't agree with each other on and I have always enjoyed them. I have valued the friendship we've created and am truly sorry to see you go.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

we can still pm on here :D

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Maria wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:46 pm we can still pm on here :D
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

waiting on crs to go through ... i got too much stuff.

dont be afraid to ask.. i send out alot today.. burried Syleye in food :P :lol:

ideally i want to be done with fr before monday so claim and grab as soon as you can/want to

im out of food and materials. Apparel and familiars are almost promised away.. cept that on dragons in my previouslly active lair.. feel free to browsee

What you do with the stuff i send you is totally and 100 % up to you.

AcadiAnne
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Classic Alliance/ Retail Alliance and Horde

Unread post by AcadiAnne »

Sorry to hear this Maria! You have helped me a lot, and it is very sad to see you go. :cry:

I have started taking baby steps to start collecting older dragons, so far I have this one and this one (youngsters by true oldie collectors' standards, but one has to start somewhere lol).

I understand if you want to give older dragons to those with more experience with them and/ or players who participate more on the forums, but I would dearly love to adopt Ashta and Batman & Catwoman and give them permanent homes if they are available. If they are not, I completely understand.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I take a look tomorrow :) Ashta comes from Ashaine from petopia so her i know for certain will go to another place where Ashaine can claim her. I check the other two tomorrow to see if theres any claims

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'd like to adopt Delve and Minx too, if no other home is available.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Up to pee:)
I send the dragons i can tomorrow :hug:

AcadiAnne
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Classic Alliance/ Retail Alliance and Horde

Unread post by AcadiAnne »

Maria wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:46 pm I take a look tomorrow :) Ashta comes from Ashaine from petopia so her i know for certain will go to another place where Ashaine can claim her. I check the other two tomorrow to see if theres any claims
I'm very happy to hear Ashta has a good home! I was afraid she was on Exalt Row or something similar, and I'm glad I was mistaken. :D
I've been in love with Batman & Catwoman since their son became one of my first permas. Whatever you decide to do with them, I know you'll leave them in good hands.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

For some reason i could not send more than one cr this morning... not sure why.. there were restrictrions on how many i could send..

i moved all reserved dragons to the sell thread. Aside from Ashta all will get the dragons they wished for

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

All requested dragons has been send by cr.
Little tired and unwell today so I might be slow to see/send futher requests

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

One more, can I snag Dagger? :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Probably yes :) but I stay in bed today so I first send more out tomorrow