Flight Rising - General Discussion

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Flight Rising - General Discussion

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I get it; only so many hours in a day. I haven't really reconnected with wow this expansion. Have leveled to 60 and that's about it so far.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

thinking of redoing my lair a bit, I've been struggling with my health and mentally and I think I need to find something to get lost in. A revamp might help.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Hugs hun. Hope a rewamp helps

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Will have to see how many days it takes before I can snag the new treasure scene and vista :) And of course I just put something on to brew overnight before I found out about the avian anatomy vista. Consoling myself with corgi butts :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

already brewing the avian one.. its my new favorite i think. Maybe time for a new avatar to match that one. The treasure one is nice too. The Corgi is cute but I dont see myself using it. The background is way too many colors in imo

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Anyone heard from Dewclaw? Worried as I havent seen/heard from her in a while ... IS she in Texas with the bad weather? Does anyone know?

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm alive. I was in the ice storms that hit Virginia. Lost power, phone, etc, and just now got it back. Lost all our food, house was freezing cold. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. We lost power on the 13th. That night, the ice piled up, and you would hear a horrific crack followed by a crash as a tree or limb gave way. Our house is surrounded by trees, so I ended up huddled under a desk that night for safety. We had two limbs skate down the side of the house, one hit my car, limbs down all over the yard. The next morning, I went outside to check the damage, and just as I got outside, another horrible cracking noise drew my attention, and I watched as a limb fell and sent a power line whipsawing through the air. Lines were down in all the roads, it was unreal. It was cold, it was dark, no one had food, or gas, or anything. We still only have scant food because all the stores lost all their stuff too, so we're having a hard time finding a place that has been able to restock. My area looks like a war zone. Our basement flooded, so my husband found someone to lend us a generator to pump it out, but he didn't read the instructions. He put it in the basement doorway and then left searching for food. I got a sudden severe headache and smelled exhaust, and I went to investigate and found the generator and a big sticker on it that read that it emits carbon monoxide, which kills in minutes even in well ventilated areas. The generator is supposed to be placed a certain number of feet AWAY from the house, and the house, which still doesn't have floors or ceilings, was apparently filling up with the stuff. The only reason I knew something was amiss was the exhaust, which was good since carbon monoxide is odorless, so if it hadn't been for the other fumes it was letting off, I'd have just passed out and died. I caught it, though, and moved it away from the house. Sorry for the long ramble, it's been a rough few weeks. So glad to finally be warm...and alive, let's not forget that.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sooo glad You are safe!!! Was worried. If you need anything else to catch up let me know

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Dew oh my gosh, I am so glad you all made it through that :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

BIIIG hiatus from the mafia. Sorry about that but RL and stuff is taking over browser games for most of our friends and family. They only feed their dragons once a day and dont breed so yeah. Hopefully we be back but I cannot make any promises

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

{{{hugs}}} to the mafia.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Btw in case you'r wondering. They quit all browser games. Only two beside me are playing with horses..

On a completly different note. Small 5 spots is now avalible for active lairspace. 15 for hibernal. Active lairspace expansion cost 1.175.000 treasure. I expanded mine right away

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I totally understand Lorelei, I've taken long hiatuses as well.

I'm so happy about more dragons. And the HD is getting 25 slots!

The new Koi gene looks like a lot of fun! I was already planning to buy some gems at the beginning of March, so I should be able to afford one. Now I have to decide which of my dragons gets it :) will try to pick one that will breed well with another gem tert dragon.
Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

I think our friends is giving up.. none of them have wanting to log in for days now... dragons starving .. i try to convince them to log in and feed so they atleast can help Maria during festivals

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Aww sounds like a sort of tough situation Lorelei. Hugs to the mafia. <3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sorry I havent posted in a few days. Finding it hard to focus on two games and I really like the horse game

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

No worries, do what brings joy!
Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

What Gorman said. :)
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

psa: cycling gem marketplace items along with the marketplace revamp
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Cant decide if I like the new approach to the eye types. Primals will feel less speciale.. and worth less