Flight Rising - General Discussion

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Re: Flight Rising - General Discussion

Unread post by Niabi »

Shardflank is up in the MP if anybody needs one or more for their Gaolers!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I got to do more writing today. It's kind of fun

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I have a goal of 1mill treasure by Brightshine...I see lots of coli time

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh good luck grinding! Hope you find lots of coli genes!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

thanks so far I have 2 pythons 1 morph and spirit

They will be much help with my gen 1 projects lol

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

The person who picked up two of my Gaolers told me to tell you guys about this :

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2706052

You can go get a free gened gaoler. I did not read the rules because I only collect old digits but thought I would share anyway

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I decided to make a signature with a link to my lair

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I like it! !!

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Prob no mafia hatchlings today. It's so hot outside that our friends and family's brains stoppet working. .. mine included. .

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im sooo unsettled on my online persona.... I wont go back to Taarnfalk as I never want to return to WoW - SO it´s time to let the old me go.. But who shall I be when I am not Tårnfalk..

If you had to reroll/realm shift and you could not be YOU (your main character ) who would you be?.. To me it´s a tricky thing as I been Tårnfalk for so so so long.. but it´s time to let her go... But not sure who I will be after this...

Poor Syleye has to listen to this A LOT :P

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

hmm, so you're asking what username I would choose for petopia/flight rising if I couldn't use my current one anymore? That's tough--I've been using this as a handle ever since my Breton character in Morrowind :) I hadn't thought about it before....maybe Uskglass (the Raven King from Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell).
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

or what username/character name you would use for your character in wow :P

and yes it is tough when it is something you have been for a long long long time...

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I've had a fascination for "evil/dark twins" for some time. Dark Link will always be in my heart along with Link himself and because of them Varethyn has his own dark twin. *Points at her current avatar.* That is Umbra and he's been following me for the last few months. I've been slowly developing him as a believable, not too OtT character (and failing) so he's been on my mind a lot. However Umbra is already taken on FR so I've been tinkering with other ideas; namely how I've found my attention drawn to deer and deer-like creatures, like peryton and kirin, with a particular fascination for hermaphrodite does (female deer with antlers).

Combine the two and, while the word used is technically for male deer, I've been considering changing my alt account's name to UmbralHart.

Ireneus is a Latin name meaning "peaceful" which I used for my WoW monk, who at the time was a kind of split timeline for Vare had he chosen a different path after encountering the Pandaren. However, that idea has long since fallen away and I no longer feel much of a connection to the name.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nice :D I seam so... directionless... lately.. My current UN Excellent I dont really like... and I wont go back to Taarnfalk... IDK I just feel lost

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Have you got any passions, things you really enjoy doing? Favourite animals? I know you like kestrels at least given your general username. Maybe try mixing and matching some words and see what sticks.

It's not easy to think these things up - most of the time they jump out at you at random. I know Umbra jumped out at me :lol: Take your time. Look around, read some things. Inspiration is sure to strike at some point, it may just take a while :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh well Kestrel is not really a bird I fancy that much I just liked the name Tårnfalk for a hunter for some reason...

I like horses a lot... and big cats like Tigers, Jaguars, Snow Leopards, Servals etc... well normal housecats I like too :D but I never saw that as an inspiration for a name.. None of my characters in game has ever came from that IDK why...

I am taking my time with this... I know it is going to be hard... but I just feel like I have to leave Tårnfalk behind.. on here too.. so once/if I ever find a good me sona again I prob change my name here too.. I just feel its time to put her out to pastures once and for all.. not sure if it makes sense...It feels like something I have to do.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks to all who helped. Im really pleased with being Mĭrya from now on...if we could have surnames here I'd be Mĭrya Namárië =The beautiful goodbye. But I keep Namárië as name for the boat my clan lives on in flight rising. And if I ever find a mmorpg I play Mĭrya Namárië is a good name to have.

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

a beautiful name for a beautiful person!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Aww thank you! I am looking forward to see if Wain can get the accented letters to fit ..if not it's just fine but I hope he can.
I feel like a kid outside a candy store now. Really excited to get my name changed

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Not posting this on the Rant thread because I'm not actually mad. In fact I think it's funny.

But apparently someone posted about me on DR about when I was auctioning off my 'Fancy' dragon.
Lol
I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD GET MAD ABOUT THE LORE.

Siggy under construction!