Flight Rising Rant Thread

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Azunara »

SCREAMS BAR AND UB CAME UP AT THE SAME TIME BUT BY THE TIME I BOUGHT THE BAR THE UB WAS GONE

I just want to go to sleep but I want to get these genes first UB better come up next cycle I s2g

edit: now it's mocking me, next cycle was a full clear.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

*Stares longingly at everyone's new bat-dragons.*
*Stares longingly at her slowly growing pile of eggs.*

I promised myself I wouldn't hatch any of you until I help out those who didn't get lucky enough to get an egg, but...
*Whines.*

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

*sighs* Seems like everyone is getting like a shitton of eggs and I've only got one no matter how long I grind the coli.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Junrei, I *finally* got one after hundreds and hundreds of chests. I'm thankful for that one, but still quite a bit upset at RNG and how many get TONS and some get nothing. it's just not a fair distribution. I am fairly sure I will not be one lucky enough to get a scroll.

Var, open one for yourself! You are completely awesome for wanting to help people who haven't gotten any, <3 but there is nothing wrong with having one for yourself too.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Ahh Impulse buys taking my treasure! I just expanded...regardless Tarn is now a little richer :lol: :D
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Varethyn wrote:*Stares longingly at everyone's new bat-dragons.*

I promised myself I wouldn't hatch any of you until I help out those who didn't get lucky enough to get an egg, but...
*Whines.*
Vare. :hug: Open one for yourself! Treat yourself to a little Christmas batdragon!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Snowy wrote:

*Whines.*
Vare. :hug: Open one for yourself! Treat yourself to a little Christmas batdragon!

DIS ^ :hug:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Dewclaw wrote:Junrei, I *finally* got one after hundreds and hundreds of chests. I'm thankful for that one, but still quite a bit upset at RNG and how many get TONS and some get nothing. it's just not a fair distribution. I am fairly sure I will not be one lucky enough to get a scroll.

Var, open one for yourself! You are completely awesome for wanting to help people who haven't gotten any, <3 but there is nothing wrong with having one for yourself too.
Agreed. I'm grateful for the girl I got, don't get me wrong. But it's depressing seeing these people have 5 - 10 nocturnes and here I am with just one. :/ I was hoping to get another or a scroll to breed change, then I could breed nocturnes for people.

Agreed on the other thing. Open one for yourself!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

*Whines.*
*waggles fingers* I think you deserve to open one :)
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

yeah... like I said on one FR thread in response to someone else w/ pretty much the same problem that me n my girlfriend have;
Nicolas wrote:
The problem is here, if you can't play the Coli, you're basically screwed.

I have carpal tunnel. The Coli is extremely painful for me, and I can't play it. So I get to open whatever chests I can get gathering (less than 10 so far) and that's it. No eggs, no scrolls, no familiars. A bunch of buttstones, mostly.

So... hooray? Cool for people who can play the Coli, not so much for those of us who can't. Especially since the admins' response to concerns about this is "lol it's fine."
Yeah, I gotta say... Coli isn't exactly for everyone, especially those with health problems that don't allow them to mindlessly grind Coli until the next coming of Dragon Jesus. :/

My girlfriend has carpal tunnel and, hell, even when we're playing games we actually enjoy, she has to stop and take breaks and/or just flat-out stop because it pains her so much.
Which means she can grind Coli, yes, but not for long if she doesn't want to eff her wrist up.

I managed upon my lucky stars to eventually find an egg with on-off grinding in Coli (something that screwed my wrist up for the rest of the next day). But I need scrolls too, and they're a rarer drop than the eggs themselves.
But I also have work, and I have my own wrist problems to boot. I can't grind unless I stay up late hours in the evening or in the wee hours of the damn morning because I have no time otherwise. Coupled with the lag in the evening, I mostly just stick to grinding in the mornings. But I also have to be to work by 4am. At this point? I've come to terms with the fact that I may be having to trade old festival apparel for the scrolls I need.

Like... honestly, thank you to the staff for the dragon breed and for the effort, but it's so broken and skewed to cater to people who have the time and health to grind and pray they get eggs and scrolls that I'm no longer having much fun.

((And tbh? No one can claim that the chance to get an egg needs to be rare anymore. A scroll? Yes, those can be rare. But eggs?? Have you seen the AH? Hatchlings have already dropped to 200k and will continue that trend until they are no longer hard to buy. Since every egg is a Gen 1, that makes Gen 1 Nocturnes nigh obsolete -- it's dragons that have been scrolled and have age that will cost much more. It's frankly ridiculous all around at this point.))

and you should treat yourself, Vare! :) as a Christmas present, there's nothing wrong with that ^^

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Alex wrote:yeah... like I said on one FR thread in response to someone else w/ pretty much the same problem that me n my girlfriend have;
Nicolas wrote:
The problem is here, if you can't play the Coli, you're basically screwed.

I have carpal tunnel. The Coli is extremely painful for me, and I can't play it. So I get to open whatever chests I can get gathering (less than 10 so far) and that's it. No eggs, no scrolls, no familiars. A bunch of buttstones, mostly.

So... hooray? Cool for people who can play the Coli, not so much for those of us who can't. Especially since the admins' response to concerns about this is "lol it's fine."
Yeah, I gotta say... Coli isn't exactly for everyone, especially those with health problems that don't allow them to mindlessly grind Coli until the next coming of Dragon Jesus. :/

My girlfriend has carpal tunnel and, hell, even when we're playing games we actually enjoy, she has to stop and take breaks and/or just flat-out stop because it pains her so much.
Which means she can grind Coli, yes, but not for long if she doesn't want to eff her wrist up.

I managed upon my lucky stars to eventually find an egg with on-off grinding in Coli (something that screwed my wrist up for the rest of the next day). But I need scrolls too, and they're a rarer drop than the eggs themselves.
But I also have work, and I have my own wrist problems to boot. I can't grind unless I stay up late hours in the evening or in the wee hours of the damn morning because I have no time otherwise. Coupled with the lag in the evening, I mostly just stick to grinding in the mornings. But I also have to be to work by 4am. At this point? I've come to terms with the fact that I may be having to trade old festival apparel for the scrolls I need.

Like... honestly, thank you to the staff for the dragon breed and for the effort, but it's so broken and skewed to cater to people who have the time and health to grind and pray they get eggs and scrolls that I'm no longer having much fun.

((And tbh? No one can claim that the chance to get an egg needs to be rare anymore. A scroll? Yes, those can be rare. But eggs?? Have you seen the AH? Hatchlings have already dropped to 200k and will continue that trend until they are no longer hard to buy. Since every egg is a Gen 1, that makes Gen 1 Nocturnes nigh obsolete -- it's dragons that have been scrolled and have age that will cost much more. It's frankly ridiculous all around at this point.))

and you should treat yourself, Vare! :) as a Christmas present, there's nothing wrong with that ^^

I feel ya on this hun - I have a disability that makes any time in the coliseum = pain meds. I'm just opening chests I get from gathering now I got my 1 through the coliseum - I like the idea of working towards something but the repetitive clicking of coliseum isn't user friendly.

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Vare, open one. Or you can have the one I found last night. :)
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

All this clicking really isn't good for your wrists either... After only a couple of hours, mine gets sore, and my mother has carpal tunnel so I'm scared of getting it myself. :/

Would be SO MUCH EASIER if they'd allowed you to use keys on your keyboard or at least let you bind them yourself.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

last day of dominance...

spines needed 3:

spine seen : 0

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I really hope I get at least one scroll, I got 30 chests today from gathering. It kills me to be so crippled and without internet, aside from my phone, and to be without a desktop or a tablet. Gathering is all I got. I wish you could get chests another way. Like Pinkerton would give you one a day for the whole of the event. Or maybe you could gather the chests and turn in like a high number of them for the scroll at the festive favors shop. I think that'd work too.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Tårnfalk wrote:last day of dominance...

spines needed 3:

spine seen : 0
Will you not be online rest of the week, Tarn? Plague should have it for the rest of the week.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

i be very little online :D going to eat and have fun with my family and gain 120 pounds :P

edit site is under heavy load it says.. you guys getting that too?
Last edited by Ana on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Anyone else getting the this is embarrassing we can't load screen?

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Can't connect, and just before everything went borky, my Shock switch game ended and gave me no payout. ...
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Oh yeah. Fucking website broke again. I hope they refrain from more events like this until they learn how to fucking code and properly run a website. This shouldn't keep happening.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]