Flight Rising Rant Thread

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

TFW you buy a derg to burn in the coliseum and you take a second look at him and then check him against some of your females and no I guess he's staying

bastard

y u has to be so purty

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Need. More. Lair space and gems. *explodes*
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Novikova wrote:Need. More. Lair space and gems. *explodes*

The eternal struggle :( .. I need 5 pages (atleast more of lair space) and 2 billion gems.. (i actually dont think that would put an end to my gem needs.. only temporarily..)

Also sites seam to be down :roll:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I knew it was a long shot to get a dream dragon that had new colours on my birthday but it still hurt a small bit. Especially when I check out of curiosity just before logging for bed (since it's still my birthday in FR server time) to see if any had been hatched. To clarify, I'm after either a preferably female triple pearl or pearl/pearl/mist (see Looking for Specific Dragon thread). Two triples were born on the day. The first is a female spiral who the owner appears to want to keep for themselves. The other is a male coatl who is for sale... for 2 million treasure. 2. MILLION. *Sighs and hauls self sadly to bed.* Dream dragons don't have to be birthday dragons after all.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Tårnfalk wrote:
Novikova wrote:Need. More. Lair space and gems. *explodes*

The eternal struggle :( .. I need 5 pages (atleast more of lair space) and 2 billion gems.. (i actually dont think that would put an end to my gem needs.. only temporarily..)

Also sites seam to be down :roll:
AMEN!

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

When you finally get to a boss fight and then coliseum freezes :evil:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

zedxrgal

When your roommate finds eggs three days in a row scavenging & you've found only one IN SIX FREAKING MONTHS!

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Selling old things for beads is more difficult this time around, stupid color wheel launch! :P

www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1902519
ImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ohh i wish i had that skycat!! soo envious!!! Just fyi 25k gems is far far to little to ask for a ks familiar.. there is one on ah for 230k gems

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

I messaged you on FR too, but 25k gems is the maximum I'm allowing people to add onto the bead offer. Minumum bid is currently set at 400 beads which is $400. I've sold every KS familiar and some light sprites in this manner so I'm pretty familiar with pricing and offsite trades/sales. but I appreciate that you care Taarn. c:

People always bug me when I sell this stuff if they can add gems onto their offers to sweeten it up a bit, so this time I figured I'd let them. (Its all on my post)
ImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Let us have stacking accent soon arggh.. I previewed an accent on a girl who already got an accent.. this is the result :

also not not enough gems... never enough gems :cry:

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Darn you new genes! *Shakes fist* I'm utterly broke and now you have me wanting to make sha-touched dragons. :lol: May have to start saving teasure. ;)

EDIT: Also, on a more salty note, I really don't know why I bother to bump my LF thread on FR anymore or have myself down on the G1 specific search list if no one ever pays it any attention. Would love to avoid these irritating auctions if possible. :/

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I´m feeling a bit low Fr-ish... i have sold almost all my 2013 apparel and dont get me wrong i dont regret it... i am sad that i now no longer got stuff to sell for gems which i need sooooo badly :(

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I'm in the same boat. My accent addiction has depleted all my gems and treasure and if I want an easy way to make gold, I no longer have duplicates, only the apparel I want to keep. But I.. don't have the heart. The collector in my would hate to break up my sets. ;s

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Tfw 61 treasure to your name and festival starts tomorrow. /flop

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Someone hatched a G1 today that is very close to a dream dragon of mine but they will only trade it for another G1 (hatched during this years Brightshine Jubilee) that is a better "light themed/colored" dragon. Argh. I have one light egg and I'm afraid to hatch it because it's more than likely not going to be colors this person is interested in. *sigh* I just can't catch a break lately when it comes to people hatching the colors I want. :(

(So I guess if anyone hatches any light-themed G1s this week you don't want to keep, kindly let me know? I'd be happy to pay if it works out for the trade. ♥)

EDIT: Decided to hatch the egg over in a family lair (which had the space). At first I thought I might actually be in luck... but then I saw that tert. :(

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I FORGOT TO INCUBATE MY NESTS AGAIN AAAGH. I don't understand why I'm forgetting to do that, or put new pairs on to nest either.

Also I no longer have any idea what I'm doing with my lair. There's a bunch I don't do anything with but am holding onto for sentimental reasons though lately some of them are starting to feel like dead weight. I love the new colours but I have no idea what kind of themes/combos to go for or how they'll affect my current pairs. The only idea I have right now is a themed pair/personal subspecies called "forgotten relics" which will be antique/antique/grey-range. Beyond that I'm staring at my dragons thinking, "what the hell do I do with you".

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I had that a while back before i decided to focus on old dragons Vare.. It really helped me to sit down and decide where my focus would be. I have sold my sprits, my apparel, almost everything but the satisfaction i feel when i finish an old dragon is just beyond words. To help me bond with my dragons, ive hired artist and bio writes so each have their unique personality. There is now only 4 dragons i dont know what to do with and thats all due to color so i might just scatter them eventually ;) :D Hope you figure something out :hug: I loove your Rp story over at pinkerlocke so i´d say you dont need to hire bio writers . Maybe just sit down with each dragon and decide what bond you have/ if any :D

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Ashaine wrote:Someone hatched a G1 today that is very close to a dream dragon of mine but they will only trade it for another G1 (hatched during this years Brightshine Jubilee) that is a better "light themed/colored" dragon. Argh. I have one light egg and I'm afraid to hatch it because it's more than likely not going to be colors this person is interested in. *sigh* I just can't catch a break lately when it comes to people hatching the colors I want. :(

(So I guess if anyone hatches any light-themed G1s this week you don't want to keep, kindly let me know? I'd be happy to pay if it works out for the trade. ♥)

EDIT: Decided to hatch the egg over in a family lair (which had the space). At first I thought I might actually be in luck... but then I saw that tert. :(
I guess I would've thought Carrot would be a good tert for Light, especially as a tert, good accent color. But that's just me I guess.

Would this work?

Plat/Honey/Azure

Not a lot to choose from on the AH sadly. Maybe later in the week.
zedxrgal

Ashaine wrote:Someone hatched a G1 today that is very close to a dream dragon of mine but they will only trade it for another G1 (hatched during this years Brightshine Jubilee) that is a better "light themed/colored" dragon. Argh. I have one light egg and I'm afraid to hatch it because it's more than likely not going to be colors this person is interested in. *sigh* I just can't catch a break lately when it comes to people hatching the colors I want. :(

Oh I really like that little boy.

Edit:
FOUR HOURS. Four hours in the Scorched Forest. I've only come away with two festival chests, of the exact same freaking skin, and one familiar.
No vista. No egg. Nothing. *shakes fist*