Flight Rising Rant Thread

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw »

It would be nice if just once they'd have some pirate garb for treasure. :( Another year and no pirate stuff for me.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I need A LOT of that scene.. need one for every dragon. its perfection-- got all the mafias thankfully but need to grind sooo many more

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Kvetch is American Yiddish for complain :) They were completely missing from the gem marketplace for over an hour--I'm so impatient!
AcadiAnne
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Classic Alliance/ Retail Alliance and Horde

Unread post by AcadiAnne »

Tarn, I was wondering if you'd seen this 6 digit for sale/ trade? Stitched looks really good on her.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2912024
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thank you but shes not Really my colors

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I really think the staff favors some ppl...Henrythearcher have now won a Roundsey price 8 times and he only buys 10 tickets..I like Henry too but its unfair

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I think it's much more likely that Henry fibs a little and sometimes buys more than 10 tickets. What possible reason would they have for giving anyone special treatment like that?

Well I don't have a dog in this fight, because that sort of gambling doesn't appeal to me.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Henrythearcher doesnt strike me as a person who is fibbing..
And Idk why/what ppl do to be favored by staff but there are alot more repeatable names on the winning list than Henrys

I always only buy 10 tickets myself as its only 5k ... staff dont like me though. I never once got a responce to a "contact us" email or a question in an update/ask the staff ( doesnt exsist anymore but it was a thing)

I might just be a grumphy old woman today

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Never win...ever...and I never find eggs either. I think my average is 1 egg a year (not counting notn).
AcadiAnne
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I might buy 10 tickets (5kt) if there are eggs, but I'm not consistent. I'm also not a big lottery fan irl. I figure I've used up all of my RNG luck with that 1 off XYX primal egg I hatched a little while back. Coli isn't my friend either; I haven't gotten a Python gene since June, and I spend way too much time there leveling fodder. I'm not going to say how much time I spent in Forbidden Caverns today farming for bug apparel and didn't get a single piece.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I really don't mind holding a hatchling for someone. But I have to wonder how many people that have been playing almost a year don't keep 10kt on hand? I think I'm becoming a grumpy old-timer :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Welcome to the grumpy old timer club!
I totally get you!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

A person started a Hatchery with similar names to what I had. I been trying to communicate with them but I just got blocked yesterday.. and I got some pms from the persons thread telling me that if I didnt delete my hatchery they would see it as harasment
I removed my hatchery thread and started over in a new one with a new name..not much of a hassle but why must ppl be rude? just ask me nicely and I would do it.. I still done it because I wanted something new.. but why cant ppl just be kind..

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

That sucks Tarn. That's bullying if you ask me.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:44 am That sucks Tarn. That's bullying if you ask me.
it kinda is.. but I was going to change anyway so I just did it... they prob just young kids anyway

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Please report them, they are bullies and I guarantee you will not be the only one they try this with

AcadiAnne
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

This is the rant thread, not the looking for advice thread, so I'm going to leave it at I agree with everyone else that this is bullying. But in any case, I got you, fam. :hug:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Enough said.
This so much this. The apparel is stunni6.... for nature. It's NOT plague aesthic
I. am. dying. What a perfect Nature rep!

I hate what the staff are doing to Plague :? :shock: :evil:

I dont think the apparel is ugly its just not plague aesthetic

AcadiAnne
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

It's not Plague, at all. I really like it on the facet eyed Wind (now) Fae that I got from the Mafia. I see why y'all are so upset. I wish the staff would address it, even if it's just "sorry, not sorry". It's a little disconcerting that they're ignoring the complaints from what seems to be a large number of Plague members.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I love the new hoard system but ohh man its so much easier to missclick... I HAD a maturity scroll which I always use to browsee my hatchlings as adult.. today I accidently double clicked on one of them and poof I used the scroll..