Show & Sell Your Dragons

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I'm not real active around here these days due to work, school, and the boyfriend, but I can't remember if there were people interested in Orkeck and Belial's babies (they're the double sky poi/tox ones) so I figured I'd post what's popped into my lair recently. FR is probably the best way to contact me anymore, though I am trying to check here more often.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Bulletdance: Those fae hatchlings are really breathtaking! Especially that second one!
Tårnfalk: Holy moly, that's a LOT of scatters. So many odd and unusual combinations there too. Beast & Beauty's hatchlings are very lovely! Your other dragons look amazing in their apparel and accents!
Meggers: Your little fae grew up to be quite the beautiful lady! She has such great colors! Stream looks so handsome with his new UB gene!
SammyB: Those are some amazingly bright little eye-burners!
Mozag: Hiili and Augustus grew up wonderfully well! They have such great colors!
Syleye: I'm loving those hatchlings! What amazing colors! Morgan looks beautiful all grown up! WOW, Livewire and Lei are absolutely stunning!
Ziroth: Your hatchlings have such a wide variety of lovely colors! That first wildclaw is especially striking!
I wish I had your scatter luck! She's gorgeous! Tullius and Kira's hatchlings are bright and lovely!
Varethyn: Those little pearlies are just darling! Love their colors! My favorite would have to be the blush.
TygerDarkstorm: Those hatchlings have such wonderful colors! I'm especially loving those double sky nocs! I on the hunt right now for a male sky/sky/sanguine for the family ice lair. They came SO close. :D

-----

It's been a terribly hectic week on the home front, but I wanted to pop in and show off some new hatchlings. :D

Over in my lair, I attained a few new lovely G1s. I simply adore them both and can't wait to gene them! ♥

Image <-- Image Image --> Image

Over in the family ice lair, Malcolm x Inara hatched some stunning poi/tox/thy babies. One girl and two boys. Grai x Saphera also hatched three butterfly imps. Two boys and one girl. ♥

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Over in the alt family plague lair, Ryxian x Zyrah hatched some white/white/crimson poi/tox/glim coatls. One boy and two girls. Kenobi x Satine also hatched two little coatls. One boy and one girl.

Image Image Image Image Image

Over in the family wind lair, three pretty little contour babs were born to an experimental breeding. One girl and two boys.

Image Image Image

Over in the family fire lair, some double forest poi/tox/glims were born. Two boys and one girl.

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Man. I have no dragons to post, but I am overwhelmed by the awesomeness on display here. I am thinking up comments.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - I love being crazy :D :hug: I actually regret scattering Indy because his spring glimmer was much more handsome than any of his scatters ow /shrug. Hiili is so so so so amazing! I hope one of my scatter projects turn out to be like her! Augustus grew up really handsome too

Nefretiti - wauv that was a lucky scatter! Tullius and Kira's babies are really vibrant and lovely

Meggers - Uhh he looks super handsome with underbelly!

Syleye - Uhhh pretty babies !! Morgan looks REALLY beautiful :D Livewire looks so radiant; wow ! Good to see Lei hanging around ! :D

Ziroth - what a stunning array of babies. The Cherry poison tundra is my favorite!

Varethyn - Hope you get better soon :hug: I miss your pinkerlocke stories ! Do you still want healing portions ? Toriel and Asgore´s hatchlings are all pretty, the blush one is my favorite

TygerDarkstorm - Hope your having soo much fun with new boyfriend, and hopefully summer vacation from school soon :hug: All your hatchlings are amazing, my favorite is the overcast coatl

Ashaine - Wow the plans you have for your gens 1 looks totally awesome !! Loove looove Malcolm x Inara´s hatchlings. Grai x Saphera´s babies are so fabulous! Ryxian x Zyrah are perfection as are Kenobi x Satine´s hatchling. I just love those colors ! :D Uhh pretty Loki babies from the experiment. And i love the double forest hatchlings too.

::::::::::

In my lair Gill & Sara had 3 weirdo hatchlings :P - probably born to go hang out with plaguemother but they get a shot in the hatchery :P

Image Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image Image

Bonnie got Petals,Lucy got contour and Gru got spines
Image Image Image

Mistmore & Unrest got glimmer. I may still scatter Mistmoore..I already have one purple/green combo within his breed range so not sure i want more..But their color combo are actually not too bad... so might just keep them.. ughn decisions :P
Image Image

I really liked Henry´s primary but the secondary butterfly hue was not to my liking so i scattered him

Before:

First try - Uhmm i COULD live with that!! BUT Bubblegum as tert though .. thats a deal breaker but man it was hard to scatter him again after that. Second try.. WHY Iris as secondary?? He has Slate as tertiary.. but the iris.. ughn.. Third try Caribbean/Saungine/Grape... yeah no..
Image Image Image

Now Berry/Shamrock/Garnet... yup thats fine :D - plans for him : Petals/Glimmer.. but that mean i have to do iridescent/glimmer for his mate too.. .i never run out of gem projects do i ? :)

Image -> Scrying Preview : Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Few hatchlings were born so no highlight.
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tyger cute babies, and glad you seem to be busy and hopegully enjoying life
Ashaine...oh so cute much loves for your dark babies, your nests always are lovely
Tarn cute little odd claws, and can I just say how much I adore Lucy <3 , though your purple adversion concerns me :lol: lol
Oh nice little naturey guardians from the Mafia today

Little odd baby

Birdie got finished
And 2 gen1's not sure what to do with the mink girl and the mid was a gift :D
Preview

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Oh gosh I loooove the mid/sang two of my favorite colors (I need to get sanguine into my lair more its quickly taken hold of me)
ImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - really pretty nocturne baby ! I like your gen ´1 mirror Sooo stunning colors!!.. the guardian is a bit too pink for me :P Though her petals makes it less pinkish :D

::::::::::
Decided to scatter Lucy because she was boring and because Im partial mental :lol: :lol: -

Before - boooring

First scatter - lavender tert

Second scatter - IM BLIND! :shock: :shock: :o :o Radioactive/Honey/azure ... ohh my its eyeburning.. ughn!

Waiting for eggs to sell so i can scatter her again.. time for a little nap.. my eyes needs rest :P :lol: :lol:

sold an egg.. Much better Slate/Coral/rose.. but not good enough.. but at least im not blinded when i look at her

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

TygerDarkstorm - I like your coatl with spines. Prety nocts. cute little tundra.
Ashaine - Oh they're going to be beautiful ^^ <3 Your hatchlings are REALLY nice! Contour babies very cute!
Tårnfalk - Cute WC babies! They look so beach-ish. I like them a lot <3 Bonny, Lucy and Gru look cute! Unrest is beautiful >w<~ Henry looks cute ^^ I love the radioactive scatter ! XD
Syleye - Birdie is super cute ! Your g2 is lovely and her planned genes to!

--

Almost all my new babies are grown up now, so pics.

Dragonfruit and Confetti

ImageImage

Pharah and Cake

ImageImage

Ginger has stayed in her clan as leader, and my darling favorite (I'm... soft.)

And... that's me!

Haha...

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Sorry for 3 no-comment days in a row. I'm feeling better today but Friday's my charity-work day so I'm tired from that ^_^; I also got soaked on the way home. Yay. Beautiful dragons as always everyone :hug:

Barba and Gleerok had 2 girls and a boy, only the second girl got a new colour
ImageImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Tårnfalk WOW, that's a bright wildclaw! I like it!! looks so tropical!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Peridot - OH my how i love dragonfruits apparel and accent :headbang: Confetti fits her name soo well ! :D Pharah and Cake both looks amazing. Ginger is darling ! :D Glad she decided to stay with you :hug: Your you dragon is wonderful :)

Varethyn - glad to hear your feeling better today :hug: Barba and Gleerok´s hatchlings looks wonderful :)

Makoes - hehe thanks.. she was too bright for me though :D

:::::::::

Polonium & Curie had 3 amazing hatchlings. Mom needs glimmer at some point so there is a 100 % chance of glimmer

Image Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image Image

Scattered Bonnie again - before:

She had 3 scatters... the tangerine primary was tempting but would not work with the strawberry secondary - the last scatter is decent but too close to Lucy´s look
Image Image Image

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Oh. My god.

Look what I found on the AH. ISN'T HE LIKE THE MOST PRECIOUS FLOOF ALKSDJLKSDFJLSDFJ

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Tarn - Three beautiful girls :D The last one is my favourite. Honeydew, peridot and chartreuse are proving to be some amazing greens! Sorry that Bonnie's now the one not cooperating with scatters. How do you put up with it? I'd probably lose my sanity if I had half the gems you've had :lol:

Nacht - Oh wow he's BRIGHT and soft and perfectly pastel. Lovely find!

---
Sirocco and Levantera had 2 girls and a boy today. Hnnng so tempted to keep the honeydew girl, it matches her maize so nicely wow
ImageImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragon of the day:

I think she is very pretty.. well i dont like the okapi but the colors are great

Image Preview : Image

The rest of the hatchlings :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Iceflight so many pretty babies. That female guardian is beautiful I like the wings best.
Varethyn even the eyes match nicely those came out great!
Nachtwulf he looks like an actual cotton candy! I love how the green works with the pink.
Tårnfalk I love how the circuit fits on to that WC's cheek so cute!

I had some eggs hatch and got one oilslick and two little nature faes
ImageImageImage
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn Personally Loved the eye burner, and I adore your tree frog dragons
Peridot I LOVE dragondruit she is the perfect dragon
Vare fire noodles are cute, and I enjoy the SD mid ones so soft
Nacht of wow awesome Fluff
Bullet oh that Noc is darling
Great Mafia babies and that guardian is super nice

New babies
ImageImage
Last edited by Syleye on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Everyone has beautiful babies!!
Here are my hatches for today Always free to you guys let me know please.
Image Image Image Image
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Some New hatchlings:

These two will be a new pair:
Nice close range of prettiness :D

Image Image

These ones are looking for new homes:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

I keep finding eggs or trading for them....most recent hatches.

ImageImage

Greenie is tempting to keep, the peacock tert looks so amazing as glimmer but I have no lair spaceeeee must finish my other derglets. Its sucky not having 10 or so slots for exalt fodder sitting there for use. XD

The red one is like a creepy zombie/diseased skinned flesh dragon thing
ImageImage