Show & Sell Your Dragons

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Teigan »

I re-gened a pair of my Hummingbee subspecies dragons and really like the offspring!
ImageImageImage
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Lupis I love your dragons. And grats on the primal.
Ash I think that skydancer is lovely as she is.
Tarn, your dragons and hatchies always deliver.

This guy happened.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ziroth - Thanks for popping in to show your dragons :) What a wonderful array of genes and colors!

Lisaara - Wonderful starmap hatchlings. I dont know what Ace are but they are very pretty :) The ghost babies looks good and the hufflepufs are darlin :) The random got you a primal, congrats!

LupisDarkmoon - Clot is just wow! I love everything about her!! I want her tatters :O :lol: Congratulations on getting your first primal! His gene plans looks good

Ashaine - Uhh I like your new girl as a skydancer best!! She is soo lovely!!!! I think Crocus skincent is amazing :) Very cute sha tundras

Rawr - Randoes are fun!! And yours are very pretty ! :D

Teigan - Bumblebee faes!! What a Lovely idea

Dewclaw - Uhhhh I really love your imp. He is handsome!

3 hatchlings from Hargrim & Vixen. They failed to produce a copy of Hargrim yet again..

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Thingol got his Noxtide and I got a scatter which might work? Not sure.. please see the scry thread to help me out :D

Image Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Just please remember to say thank you to the person giving you the dragon. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Primal eyes/Multi-Gaze spotlight(s):

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

What's this? Something Varethyn considers worth showing? Preposterous! And yet here I am with a finally, finally finished project (and some other beautiful hatchlings)

After almost a year of constant failure despite their tight colour range Sol and Solaris finally produced a honey/honey/pear child for the matching Petals/Butterfly/Underbelly theme

His sister, unsurprisingly, wasn't so fortunate

Meanwhile Peridot and Honeydew had three doubles - 2 girls and a boy. The pearl-belly boy has been claimed by Dewclaw.
ImageImageImage

Lastly Sirocco and Levantera had 3 boys and a girl. The first boy is absolutely gorgeous.
ImageImageImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Hey Iceflight, can I nab this girl?
Image :mrgreen:

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Rawr wrote:Hey Iceflight, can I nab this girl? Image :mrgreen:
Sure thing. I make wife contact the owner now. You are still Murinae right?

Sne is Danish for Snow

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I am indeed :D :mrgreen:

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Lupis: If you'd like one on the next round, I'll let you get first pick! Since they're LGBT+ dragons, I give em away for free. They're definitely a pair I love. Grats on your lovely plague primal!
Ashaine: Thank you for the compliments! I'm hoping the Halloween babus get some good homes.
Tarn: Ace is short for Asexual or anyone in that spectrum. I'm really tempted to keep that primal. Really digging that noodle ya got there.
Vare: Cute windy babies!
Dew: Wow! What a plague boy!

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Tiegan: I'm glad you like my new primal!! Yeah, I'm not always sold on primal eyes, they often need just the right dragon. I'm really relieved that my primal boy has salvageable colors! Your hummingbee dragons are SO cute, really love the natural colors.

Ashaine: WHEW, that skydancer lady is so gorgeous! Crocus looks great in that skin- its such an awesome skin design, I wish I had a ridgeback that looked good in it!

Rawr: Love the mixed nest results!

Dew: Wow, what a badass dragon, your new plague lady looks fantastic!

Tarn: I love Hargrim/Vixen kids, they're so lovely!! That lady ridge is especially great.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia kids, especially those real cute green and red bogsneaks!!

Vare: YAY, congrats on the successful breeding project, at last!! That multi-eye is really great too, I tried scrying him with Ripple/Straition/Capsule and he's a real winner.

Lisaara: <3 I appreciate it, but purple really doesn't work with my color scheme. Thank you, though!! Your new hatchlings are beautiful!

-----------

I have nothing to show off, I just wanted to point out that we're on page 1500 of showing off our gorgeous dragons!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - GLEE Thanks for sharing!! your sky project babie is amazing! :D Peridot and Honeydew´s little one are darling. I love your subspecies hatchlings from Sirocco and Levantera!! :D You should share more often, you got amazing hatchlings!

Lisaara - ahh good to know. Your shadowlingers are soo pretty! :D

LupisDarkmoon - It soo cool!! I wish the first pictures were still clickable. Sometimes i go back and click for fun! :D

3 hatchlings from Zakat & Kuma.

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Talitha got her capsule, originally I wanted noxtide for her too but I just love her current look too much :mrgreen: She will make soo odd hatchlings with her mate :shock: :lol:

Image Pair card: Image

Leaf is just too bright for me so I scattered Treasure. she turned Rose/Hunter/Overcast -> Cantaloupe/Irish/Lemon loool just no though she is a lot like a Van Gogh painting now.. heh

Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Just please remember to say thank you to the person giving you the dragon. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nothing to comment on this morning so I just want to wish everyone a wonderful day :D

2 hatchlings from Odysseus & Penelope

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Preview: Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

I got this gen one the other day, I got lucky finding her.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Qinni - That is an amazing gen one!! Nice find. Congratulations :)

3 hatchlings from Scroll & Paige... The dad needs scatters sooo badly :P

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

edit . WHEE FINALLY!!

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image
-> Image -> Image -> Image

With Treasure done it´s Scrolls turn.. first scatter is not bad..but might be too bright

Image -> Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ice: Love your multi-eye spiral!
Tarn: Such adorable plagues, digging those pink ones.
Lupis: That's fair!

More shadowlings!

ImageImageImageImage

And some pinks

ImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Alex wrote:Trying to dust out my lair a lil bit, I have a bunch of Gen 1 dragons for sale on this thread; all the AH prices are the AB for them, otherwise I'm open to haggling
Still trying to sell these, I'd much rather not have to outright exalt them.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Lisaara - my oh my those imps are so so so so stunning!! Wow! :D The pink coatls are adorable

Alex - I hope you sell yours.. the adult fodder is pretty high atm, around 15k for an adult dragon due to a dom battle.. not sure if that is what you are after but better than exalt price :hug:

For fun I had bought a random male for Cas to make some pretty babies with..and they only gave me 2 eggs.. Ohh well :P - I might find something better for next round or just let her breed with her partner :lol:

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image