Show & Sell Your Dragons

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Lorelei »

FAQ: Why are you posting these dragons?

Answer:I post them here so you guys can have a chance of getting a pretty free dragon. Dragons posted today wont be avaible tomorrow. Ask for them here. DONT send the owner or me a pm.

FAQ: Why the name "The Mafia?"

Answer: A looong time ago, back in 2013/14 a petopian got helped to collect some money , so they could buy a dragon. The money were raised so fast and effective that the person said it was the mafia.. and the name stuck.

--------------

Special eyes - the adults are breeding projets which are now free to you.
Image Image

Other hatchlings:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Lorelei: wonderful emerald wasp and goats
Maria: nomad accent looks great on Tick

new recruit Xura, and latest nests
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

GormanGhaste - Really Like Xura and her accent. So pretty :)

New lore for Shadow & Twilight
Time went by and Shadow grew more and more restless. He missed the apparel hoard and the novelty of the ancients had worn off. He knew of the technology needed in order to change back into a modern breed but the procedure was expensive and he had yet to figure out a way to make access to the treasure vault. He had a little treasure laying around so he was able to pay for the cheapest change.. a Guardian. Whilst this was not perfect at least he could wear apparel again. He persuaded Twiligth to become one too but she paid for it herself. Shadow needed time to get treasure together for a more expensive procedure. Maybe he could find a way into the treasure vault..
When Shadow grew impatient and wanted back to a modern breed Twiligth followed him without a complaint. Actually the change to a a Guardian made her feel more like herself than she ever felt before. She knew Shadow would change again one day but in her core she knew she always have a Guardians charge. And that charge was her mate

3 hatchlings from Shadow & Twilight

Image Image Image

As tradition dictates the parents were scattered after the nest. Shadows 189th scatter and Twilight's 132nd scatter... no luck as usual

Shadow before vs. Shadow after
Image Image

Twilight before vs. Twilight after
Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

Answer:I post them here so you guys can have a chance of getting a pretty free dragon. Dragons posted today wont be avaible tomorrow. Ask for them here. DONT send the owner or me a pm.

Answer: A looong time ago, back in 2013/14 a petopian got helped to collect some money , so they could buy a dragon. The money were raised so fast and effective that the person said it was the mafia.. and the name stuck.

--------------

Special eyes;

Other hatchlings - not so many logged into day but I thought some was better than none
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: to everyone. Hope you are safe and healthy

5 hatchlings from Pendant & Locket

Image Image Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

--------------

Special eyes;

Other hatchlings:

Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Maria: I love S&T as guardians, and blood constellation is beautiful
Lorelei: gorgeous gembond hatchie and eyespot imps

newest nests including first clutch of opalescent geodes, free to petopians as always
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn love seeing your hatchies. :)
Gorman those faes. <3

This guy is a bit weird. Not so sure about him yet.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

GormanGhaste - Your faes looks amazing! :D

Dewclaw - I played abit with your boy in the scrying workshop. To my eyes its the gembond which makes him weird.. Peacock matches or make him a mirror with ghost :D but again that just my weird taste :hug:

4 hatchlings from Floyd & Janice

Image Image Image Image

Added Mr. Wiggles and Pippa to my active lair as a pair
Image Image

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn love the bog babies. Ty for the input. I think he's just weird, but I do agree gembond wasn't his style, and peacock looked great on him, but didn't fit his personality, so I picked spines. :)
Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

--------------

Special eyes;
Image Image

Other hatchlings:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Dewclaw: I just love the combo of mandibles with the bard hat
Maria: wonderful white stitched
Lorelei: tapir tots are terrific

Cestrum grew up, thanks again mafia

today's nest
ImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

1 hatchling from Loot & Treasure. The RNG named him Billy so made him a short silly bio about him being Billy The Kid

Got an accent to match the fallen vista. Not sure if I like the underbelly on her.. but the rib kinda get lost without it

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

--------------

Special eyes;

Other hatchlings:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

amazing dragons everyone :D

ImageImageImageImage
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Maria: that's a fun bio!
Lorelei: fabulous firefly imps
Bulletdance: that noc has gorgeous colors

new recruits Oriab and Olathoe
ImageImage

pymorph pups
ImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bulletdance - such amazing hatchlings. Love their colors :D

GormanGhaste - Heh I dont know why I bother with the bios as the dragons just get exalted anyway - but in Billys case at least it fits his bio that he "died" young :P Oriab and Olathoe looks amazing :D

3 hatchlings from Carter & Allison. The spiral is the one who got the name Scream. I made him an outfit (see scrying thread)

Image Image Image

I been wanting to support the artist who gets their accent/skins rejected by the staff.. This accent was originally rejected because it had too much blood on the head skull.. I got no dragon to put it on so my maybe project gets to wear it for now..

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

--------------

Special eyes;

Other hatchlings:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy :hug:

3 hatchlings from Crooks & Kaolin

Image Image Image

Got another accent home

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

--------------

Special eyes;
Image Image

Other hatchlings:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image