Show & Sell Your Dragons

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Zhuge »

Serendipity82 wrote:Just hatched these 3 boys this morning! Not sure why my latest imp clutches have been all male but I'll run with it XD

Orange/Beige/Caribbean

Ivory/Brown/Azure

Gold/Red/Seafoam
Oh Seren, stop tempting me!! The last 2 boys and the stone/tomato/gold UB boy make me drool so much :lol: If only I had space ;_; Expanding by just 5 spaces in exchange for a mountain of treasure is killing FR for me T_T

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

This guy grew up and is still looking for a home.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

New batch.

Male Denim/Emerald/Denim

Male Caribbean/Seafoam/Navy

I haven't had a three egg nest in weeks...everything's been one or two....getting annoying.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I love my husband soooo much, he got me gems so my Valentines pair could be perfect for breeding
ImageImage

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Hnnng, that Gold/Red/Seafoam boy is stunning Seren. x.x Oh, imagine him with a tert... No Lupis, you have no reason to get that dragon. Right. Okay.

Anyway. Few more sales happened, so I got to get Alexander his Gembond. I've spent so much on this fae pair and I don't even care.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

My V-day pair is ready for the holiday :D

Valentine and Candy
Image Image

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

So. I just went on a slightly unintentional spending spree.

I have a pair in my lair by the names of Dawnweaver and Ravencrest, both being based on RP characters belonging to myself and a friend (sometimes seen around here under the name of Swiftpaw). I got it into my head that dear Raven needed a tertiary overhaul so that a tert gene would match her better. No such dragon that fits what I'm looking for exists with the right eye colour so I'm breeding for one instead.
In doing that I decided she'd need a new Dawnweaver (I was debating replacing the pair anyway since all their offspring have been exalted). So when I spotted an obs/crim/crim for 10k and an obs/crim/tom for 30k how could I resist?
ImageImage

If anyone wants an obs/crim/crim or obs/crim/tom dragon in the future let me know xD They'll otherwise be useless once I get the boy I'm after.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

went on a rampagey buying spree last night.
Picked up these two because...well, because red, that's why.
ImageImage
Male is blood/maroon/forest, girl is carmine/blood/mulberry. I might TG them since red dragons with a blue or purple tert would look nice.

I still haven't thought of names (aside from Blood and Gore but that's a little too pat, I think. XD )

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Varethyn wrote:So. I just went on a slightly unintentional spending spree.

I have a pair in my lair by the names of Dawnweaver and Ravencrest, both being based on RP characters belonging to myself and a friend (sometimes seen around here under the name of Swiftpaw). I got it into my head that dear Raven needed a tertiary overhaul so that a tert gene would match her better. No such dragon that fits what I'm looking for exists with the right eye colour so I'm breeding for one instead.
In doing that I decided she'd need a new Dawnweaver (I was debating replacing the pair anyway since all their offspring have been exalted). So when I spotted an obs/crim/crim for 10k and an obs/crim/tom for 30k how could I resist?
ImageImage

If anyone wants an obs/crim/crim or obs/crim/tom dragon in the future let me know xD They'll otherwise be useless once I get the boy I'm after.
I might be interested in the obs/crim/crim when you're done with him.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

If tyger doesn't want the obs/crimson/crimson, my husband has been looking for those colors forever.
KoreNestis
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Flight Rising

Unread post by KoreNestis »

Ultraviolet grew up. :D

I will hurt you for this. I don’t know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Vare - Lovely couple!

Nacht - I'm drooling! And your reason is good enough reason. RED FOR EVERYONE.

Kore - She's a cutie. :)

Sentenced grew up and she's my cheery slave girl so I made her into my Valentines dragon. Her face is bloody because the slave driver does not approve of such high spirits and joy in the slaves, their spirits must be crushed so they can perform as emotionlessly as machines. She has started on her task of crushing Sentenced to submission. <3

And because I CANNOT RESIST RED. I can't. I can't, I can't. My excuse is that I have a dragon reserve who still needs a mate. Okay so that dragon hasn't managed to be born in the last four, five breedings, but SHE STILL NEEDS A MATE. His name is Anthrax, and he does tinkering and inventing like any decent Lightning Clan member should know how to. In reality he's crap, but nobody in my lair would know the difference.
KoreNestis
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Flight Rising

Unread post by KoreNestis »

=O That tundra is irresistibly adorable! And epic story. :D

I will hurt you for this. I don’t know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Huggles to all the dragons :D

One of the Mafia member finally bred a tripple :D Tripple fire snapper. First trying to sell her though.. but arent she just adorable!!

Gomez and Morticia gave me two babies - gonna let husband sell the babies cause im running out of room ;)
Image Image

Fraggle became a Coatl (only one more scroll to go and im done!) and send off to husbands lair to breed with doozer for matching eyes with tert

and Twillight and Shadow gave me one baby :D

whee that was all.. i think :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

These unsold beauties grew up

Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

In-joke to Tyger: Remember that's Kith's dad your studying there. We all know how that relationship went down :P

In seriousness to Tyger and Dew: Unless for some silly reason they produce one egg which turns out to be what I'm after there's bound to be obs/crim/crim offspring available as well :) In fact if it's preferred I'll keep the parents and breed you both (and anyone else who wants one!) obs/crim/crim babies.

Some lovely dragons around right now! Congrats on the triple fire Tarn and mafia :D And it's a shame those imps haven't sold Nef, they're beautiful.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Thanks vare, would love to get my hubby a baby from them. :)
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Varethyn wrote:In-joke to Tyger: Remember that's Kith's dad your studying there. We all know how that relationship went down :P

In seriousness to Tyger and Dew: Unless for some silly reason they produce one egg which turns out to be what I'm after there's bound to be obs/crim/crim offspring available as well :) In fact if it's preferred I'll keep the parents and breed you both (and anyone else who wants one!) obs/crim/crim babies.

Some lovely dragons around right now! Congrats on the triple fire Tarn and mafia :D And it's a shame those imps haven't sold Nef, they're beautiful.
Hehehe. Well, if anything I don't mind passing him on to Dew because now I'm kind of tempted to try to find an Elderaan dragon. xD

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I have a couple of dragons that are no longer fitting into my lair and so I'd like to offer them back to their original owners before I try to sell or give them away.

Borealis - Originally from Aeladrine

Aurora - Originally from Seren

Sandie - Originally from Nef

[/center]
Raera
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nessingwary

Unread post by Raera »

Had my sister breed a pair for me this morning to get the purple eyes....and looked who showed up! Triple shadow, irr/shim/circuit. I am thrilled!!