The Item Exchange Thread

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Flight Rising - Sell Buy Trade - The Item Exchange

Unread post by Nick »

Alex wrote:I'm looking to sell my (1) Ebony Antlers and (1) Onyx Roundhorns. I can't seem to sell them on the AH, so at this point I just want to get rid of them for a decent price. :/
These are still up for sale, but I do believe I have the antlers on hold for Veph. The roundhorns are still up for grabs though.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Do we have any other who could do 1:90 gem service? in need of a boon :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Alex wrote:
Alex wrote:I'm looking to sell my (1) Ebony Antlers and (1) Onyx Roundhorns. I can't seem to sell them on the AH, so at this point I just want to get rid of them for a decent price. :/
These are still up for sale, but I do believe I have the antlers on hold for Veph. The roundhorns are still up for grabs though.
You can go ahead and sell the antlers if you like. :) At this rate I'm saving up for another lair expansion because I've been too bad with spending. x_x
KoreNestis
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Flight Rising

Unread post by KoreNestis »

Tårnfalk wrote:Do we have any other who could do 1:90 gem service? in need of a boon :D
Me too! x.x Gem ratio is insane lately.

I will hurt you for this. I don’t know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Vephriel wrote:
Alex wrote:
You can go ahead and sell the antlers if you like. :) At this rate I'm saving up for another lair expansion because I've been too bad with spending. x_x
A'ight Veph, I just didn't want them to sell to someone else and then find out later that you wanted them held. :) Someone else showed interest in buying them, so now that I know you're saving for other things I can hand them off to the other person waiting.

That said, I still have the Onyx Roundhorns for sale and I want them gone omfg someone please buy them

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Alex wrote: A'ight Veph, I just didn't want them to sell to someone else and then find out later that you wanted them held. :) Someone else showed interest in buying them, so now that I know you're saving for other things I can hand them off to the other person waiting.

That said, I still have the Onyx Roundhorns for sale and I want them gone omfg someone please buy them
How much are you looking to get for the roundhorns? I am debating on buying some for my ridge. I'm not 100% sure though!

Siggy under construction!

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Bowno wrote:
Alex wrote: A'ight Veph, I just didn't want them to sell to someone else and then find out later that you wanted them held. :) Someone else showed interest in buying them, so now that I know you're saving for other things I can hand them off to the other person waiting.

How much are you looking to get for the roundhorns? I am debating on buying some for my ridge. I'm not 100% sure though!
At this point? I just want to get rid of the things -- I've been trying to sell them for even longer than the antlers I had. Whatever price you think is fair, though I would much like to get above Marketplace price (I think they're like 12kt? 14kt? in the market? Gods I don't even remember anymore).

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Alex wrote:
At this point? I just want to get rid of the things -- I've been trying to sell them for even longer than the antlers I had. Whatever price you think is fair, though I would much like to get above Marketplace price (I think they're like 12kt? 14kt? in the market? Gods I don't even remember anymore).
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board= ... 99225&p=mb
I think this post has all the apparel stuff prices from the MP and such. Either that or I'm reading it totally wrong xD!
Would you take 14k for them? o3o I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to use them or not though Dx *flops about*

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Bowno wrote:
Alex wrote:
I think this post has all the apparel stuff prices from the MP and such. Either that or I'm reading it totally wrong xD!
Would you take 14k for them? o3o I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to use them or not though Dx *flops about*
Yeah I'll take 14kt for them :) If you want, I can hold them and you can sleep on it if you want :lol:

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Alex wrote:
Bowno wrote:
Alex wrote:
Yeah I'll take 14kt for them :) If you want, I can hold them and you can sleep on it if you want :lol:
I would love you forever if you did that for me xD I'll let you know tomorrow after I have the night to think :3

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Bowno wrote:I would love you forever if you did that for me xD I'll let you know tomorrow after I have the night to think :3
Take your time, they aren't gonna go anywhere :D

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Alex wrote:
Bowno wrote:I would love you forever if you did that for me xD I'll let you know tomorrow after I have the night to think :3
After much snoozing and perhaps not as much thinking about it as I should have been... XD
I'd love to take them off your paws for 14k ;3

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Bowno wrote:
Alex wrote:
After much snoozing and perhaps not as much thinking about it as I should have been... XD
I'd love to take them off your paws for 14k ;3
Alright! Lemme send you a mail with them and you can toss money back at me :D

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Alex wrote: Alright! Lemme send you a mail with them and you can toss money back at me :D
;D thanks!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

looking for a Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer.. the onces in ah are to steep for me atm :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Right spot this time. If anyone needs an arcane sprite please let me know I have an extra one to give away.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Right, I have a few things to sell!

-Bloodscale Shoulder Guards, 10kt?
-Bloody Wing Bandages, 3kt
-Brass Steampunk Spats- I'd prefer to trade these for Gold Steampunk Spats.
-Woodland Vest, 2kt

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

So I'm a dip-start and I've been asking on the main FR board here for awhile if someone could payment plan me a Skydancer Scroll when it probably would've been better to ask here if anyone would be able to payment plan me a Skydancer Scroll.

Anything to get one; I'll trade future hatchlings from the Skydancer pair, I'm more than willing to pay you gradually until it's paid off, I'll give you my soul just god

KoreNestis
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Flight Rising

Unread post by KoreNestis »

Would anyone be willing to give me a gembond scroll? :D Or if you're not Wind, just 180K so I can buy it for myself? Would be saving us both treasure. I'll give you first pick for a triple gened Skydancer!

Got a preview of Meridia with gembond, just need to get it now...

I will hurt you for this. I don’t know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Alex wrote:So I'm a dip-start and I've been asking on the main FR board here for awhile if someone could payment plan me a Skydancer Scroll when it probably would've been better to ask here if anyone would be able to payment plan me a Skydancer Scroll.

Anything to get one; I'll trade future hatchlings from the Skydancer pair, I'm more than willing to pay you gradually until it's paid off, I'll give you my soul just god
This is their color range if I could tempt someone with paying off part of the payment plan with a Skydancer baby.
http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=17,17,10,9,2,26,1