Your favorite dragon from other petopians (avatar size)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Your favorite dragon from other petopians (avatar size)

Unread post by Ana »

Avatars/miniatures working again :D

This idea originates from the time FR was down a whole week and ppl had nothing to do. I jsut thought putting it in a seperate thread would make it easier to locate :D

* Its up to you if you wanna add a comment, but im not :D theres to many dragons so i "just" add my favorite dragon from each petopian FR user listed in the fr members thread

* Please stick to avatar/miniature size :D; and only one dragon pr user.

* Please be kind and respect that ppl have different taste in color and breeds.

*Have your name/lair been overlooked? Fear not throw the person posting a pm and im sure the person will make sure your dragon is included in the list.

* You dont have to complete the list in one day. If you want to comment on each dragon, take your time. Others be patient.. it takes ALOT of time as we are many users :D

Im buidling my list on the fr memebers here : http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 51&t=21133 and will add more to my list here if/when we get more members :D ; and/or if my taste changes ;) ;D. Im also skipping myself but your welcome to list your own favorite dragon if you like :D

here we go :) :

Ziarra (BlackPearl*) : Image

Aeladrine (failefayce): Image

Bulletdance (Bulletdance) : Image

Eternallylostx (xAlice) : Image

Shade (Koneko): Image

Regaleth (StoneGuard*) : Image

Mozag (Gwathdraug) : Image

Dewclaw(Dewclaw): Image

Shalyth (ChimeraHellden): Image

Serendipity82 (Serendipity82): Image

Seilahyn (Leashedragon) : Image

Rawr's BF (Luperca): Image

Archadez (Preycheirus): Image

My husband (Engelbrecht):Image

Kasky (Kasky): Image

Vicce (Vicce): Image

Elffy (Naiy): Image

Meggers (Megan):Image

Miyon (Miyon): Image

Qinni (Coffeelicious) : Image

Miacoda (Miacoda): Image

Zuilu (Spacequaggan) : Image

Ebonrook (Aspencrown): Image

TygerDarkstorm (TygerDarkstorm) : Image

SylviaDragon (SylviaDragon) : Image

cowmuflage (TheLimeOfDoom): Image

Nachtwulf (Nachtwulf) : Image

Tazzay (Tazzay) : Image

Lorelei (LoreleiDanes) : Image

Vasken (Skreel): Image

Tamera Ali (Fruke): Image

Bangeall (Mirkanshade): Image

Jurz's BF(Ganon): Image

Ellis (Ellis): Image

Aleu (Aleutian): Image

Azunara (Azunara): Image

Dirty-Claws (Sarai): Image

Vephriel (Morbid): Image

Magnakilro (Magnakilro): Image

Alex (Nicolas): Image

Rawr (Murinae): Image

Shay (Shay): Image

Tahlian (Falconschild) : Image

My niece (MorsPige) : Image

Bowno (Bowno): Image

Jurz's Boy toy ( KageOkami): Image

Otis (Otis): Image

Kasstra (Raiyen): Image

Makoes (Makoes) : Image

Nefretiti (Nefretiti): Image

Rubywashere (Rubybeam): Image

Golden (Safrienaer): Image

My brother in law (Goldendragons) : Image

Syleye (Syleye): Image

Tygard (Nefarian): Image

LupisDarkmoon (LupisDarkmoon): Image

Kyria (Kyria): Image

Jurz (Draek): Image

Swiftpaw (Akiralio) : Image

Varethyn (Varethyn) : Image

Kirrandria (Kirrandria) : Image

Raera (Raera): Image

Kamalia (Kamalia): Image

KoreNestis (KoreNestis) : Image

*(i know there is another fr username listed but the links takes me to the lairname in the parenthesis so thats what im using :D)
Last edited by Ana on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Re: Your favorite dragon from other petopians (avatar size)

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Oh, how cool Tarn!

It's actually pretty awesome seeing who other people like the most from your lair. I may have to play this game XD

And can I say that Josie was one of the last dragons I'd expect someone else to like the most? I love her dearly (Her colors actually fit an RP character of mine to some extent), but I didn't think someone else would find her as pretty as I do XD

(ETA: I think there are some people who are on the last few pages of the Member list that haven't been added to page one yet)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hehe i love to look at ppls lair :D and yeah there are some who havent been added, but they can always pm me and i include them :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

So many people have such cool dragons! And lol tarn, you unearthed one i hadn't even posted in the show off thread yet. i was waiting for it to grow up. :) I bought Phoenix yesterday as an impulse, but love him more every time I see him.

I have no clue how to do minis?
Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Dew, just rightclick the image from the lair page instead of the dragonpage. :)
ImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

you just rigthclick on the small avatars and choose copy picture adress.. (totally translated from Danish so maybe it uses another worh but this be my guess)

put the link in here, highlight the link and press img on the full editor toollinie (again a guess on what the word for that is in english)

and voila you got a small avatar picture

Regaleth
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Regaleth »

Tårnfalk wrote: *(i know there is another fr username listed but the links takes me to the lairname in the parenthesis so thats what im using :D)
Glad you like dragon-version Cevina Tarn ^_^ She's based on my old WoW druidess. And yeah, I changed my clan name but Makoes hasn't had a chance to update the list just yet, so for now I'll still answer to Regaleth, StoneGuard, or Machaeryx :)

And this is pretty cool, I want to try and do something like that. There's so many people's lairs to look at though. Might take me a bit!
One more flight change from becoming the Avatar.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

its tremendouslly fun! :D but yeah time consuming :D

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Ooch, wasn't expecting anyone to actually like Silver. She seemed so plain without any apparel :lol:

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Unread post by Bangeall »

I love this idea. It would be fun to go through people's lairs and do this when I get a chance. I've also been wondering how to get a smaller image of my dragons, so thank you Meggers for explaining how.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Nice to see Noxas up there; he is certainly a handsome fellow. :) I did this before in the down time and it was fun and it should be fun to do it again now that we have new users and everyone has lots of new dragons.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ziarre(it's spelled wrong on the members page)(Excitedapathy): Image Gembond is usually a win on SDs and this gal is just super pretty; love those colors.

Aeladrine(failefayce): Image Man, that combination of jade and seafoam is just stunning!

Bulletdance(Bulletdance): Image This gal was the first thing my eye went to. She's very pretty with some nice bits of apparel on her.

Eternallylostx(xAlice): Image That steampunk set stands out really nice on her.

Shade(Koneko): Image Male version of my dream dragon; yes please. :P

Regaleth(StoneGuard):Image Tarn scrolled an imp with nearly this same coloring and I loved it so very pleased to see another like him in your lair. :)

Mozag(Gwathdraug): Image Your lair is very hard to pick from. :lol: But I pick this guy because he makes me think of Eddy from Rocky Horror. xD

Dewclaw(Dewclaw): Image I am generally not a fan of gembond on non-SD dragons because I think it looks... icky... but your boy here wears it well. I love the varying shades of blue. Almost looks like he rolled through bits of rock candy.

Shalyth(ChimeraHellden): Image Beautiful colors, lovely apparel.

Serendipity82(Serendipity82): Image Color me biased on this one, but it put a huge grin on my face seeing him wear apparel like Scruffy's. xD

Seilahyn(Leashedragon): Image You have a very lovely collection of cool colored dragons and I just love the colors/genes on this SD gal.

Rawr's BF(Luperca): Image My inner Qinni channeled through to pick this pretty gal. :P

Archadez(Preycheirus): Image My eye went straight to that totally awesome circuit. Mmm mmm Tron dragon.

Tårnfalk's husband(Engelbrecht): Image I'm biased. >_> I hatched this one and I just love, love his colors.

Kasky(Kasky): Image I love how the neutral secondary totally compliments the bright orange primary.

Vicce(Vicce): Image I'm a sucker for midnight, I'm a sucker for mulberry, and I'm a sucker for eye spots on WCs.

Elffy(Naiy): Image Leaf? Leaf. I blame Swiftpaw.

Meggers(Megan): Image Ho man are those colors gorgeous.

Miyon(Miyon): Image Another really nice circuit dragon; love how subtle this one is.

I'm going to stop there for now and hit up the rest later.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I love that you started this Tarn :) Looking at these was so much fun and it made me (and others I bet) feel great :)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Regaleth
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Regaleth »

Thanks Tyger, that Imp was a gift and is my first Imp evar! Here's mine, and phew this took me a couple days of on-again, off-again looking between work and such. Don't recommend tackling the whole list in one sitting, but it's so fun getting to see everyone's lairs.

Ziarra (BlackPearl) : Image (Three things I'm not normally big on: Gembond, Lavender, and Arcane's eyes. Somehow, this one breaks all my normal tastes and I love her for it.)

Aeladrine (failefayce): Image (I so wish I had a Mirror this color!)

Bulletdance (Bulletdance) : Image (Aptly named :P )

Eternallylostx (xAlice) : Image (Like a red-winged raven... so epic!)

Shade (Koneko) :Image (I've always loved tigers, and Mirrors are my favorite species :3 )

Mozag (Gwathdraug) : Image (The gembond and the red eyes just sort of enhance the plagueishness in a way that doesn't feel overdone. I like!)

Dewclaw(Dewclaw): Image (Sky on sky on skydancer! I also love the way the Gembond looks, and it makes me excited to use it someday on my Snapper.)

Shalyth (ChimeraHellden): Image (Crouching WildClaw, Hidden Dragon. ;) )

Serendipity82 (Serendipity82): Image (The colors are great, and the jewelry was well chosen to compliment her.)

Seilahyn (Leashedragon) : Image (My first reaction when I saw the avatar sized pic was "OMG SNOW BOOTS!" XD I still like the way the armor looks when it's placed on Skydancers- very fancy.)

Rawr's BF (Luperca): Image (Yay earth-tones! Want more :D)

Archadez (Preycheirus): Image (The colors, genes, element, and name are all too perfect. Maybe one of my favorite water-dragons I've seen.)

Tarn's husband (Engelbrecht) : Image (My love for Mirrors is no secret, and the colors she has available are great.)

Kasky (Kasky) : Image (Omg, so adorable with that carefree grin and the gembond making her look like she was splashing around in the mud.)

Vicce (Vicce): Image (The white with the very light yellow wings, to me that's what Light dragons are all about. She's perfect for her flight, and I like seeing dragons who match their elements.)

Elffy (Naiy): Image (I love Maize for Shim/Iri, and the lopsided face wrap makes me think of the Spiral's habit of winding itself into all sorts of messes- like he's been zipping through an armory and came out wrapped up in leather armor.)

Meggers (Megan) : Image (Mmm, sand and earthy colors are some of my favorites.)

Miyon (Miyon): Image (I did mention I had a weakness for earthtones?)

Qinni (Coffeelicious) : Image (It's tough to pick just one type of coffee dragon to love... but I liked the way this guy stood out. :D )

Miacoda (Miacoda): Image (I've got future plans for a Crimson Guardian, so this guy is right in my wheel-house.)

Zuilu (Spacequaggan) : Image (I'm liking the apparel with the dark clown patterning.)

Ebonrook (Aspencrown): Image (Normally I don't care terribly much for Fae, but there's something about this one I like.)

TygerDarkstorm (TygerDarkstorm) : Image (Love the way the steampunk wings blend into the primary color.)

SylviaDragon (SylviaDragon) : Image (Pretty sweet colors and genes there.)

cowmuflage (TheLimeOfDoom): Image (A lovely Gen 1, from my own element ^_^)

Tårnfalk (Taarnfalk) : Image (You don't see many steel dragons, and I like the colors and genes on him, plus the Lightning Flight eyes work well with the rest of his colors.)

Nachtwulf (Nachtwulf) : Image (So colorful! My friend would love to have a Tundra like that for one of her breeding projects.)

Tazzay (Tazzay) : Image (Wow, that gene on the secondary somehow makes the wings seem like shriveled branches and adds to the undeadish appearance, very nice!)

Lorelei (LoreleiDanes) : Image (Shadow is my favorite flavor tiger, and this one has extra fluff!)

Vasken (Skreel): Image (Before I even read the description, I was thinking "Phoenix!" :D)

Tamera Ali (Fruke): Image (Loving the earthtones with the orange seraph. I'd love to find a mate with colors like that for my own Imperial.)

Bangeall (Mirkanshade): Image (Those super colorful wings with the dark body is quite lovely.)

Jurz's BF(Ganon): Image (I'm usually not into Circuit, but this one's quite nice.)

Ellis (Ellis): Image (Evokes memories of the Star Wars Pod Race scene XD)

Aleu (Aleutian): Image (I love the way the Obsidian clown and the wing color come together on this guy.)

Azunara (Azunara): Image (Between the earthtones and the backstory, I had to go with this one. The only thing that would make me love him more would be seraph, but as is he's quite excellent!)

Dirty-Claws (Sarai): Image (The dark base with the verdantly bright wings, plus the apparel, gives this guy a serpentine appearance that I find appealing.)

Vephriel (Morbid): Image (Probably one of my favorite dragons EVAR! :O )

Magnakilro (Magnakilro): Image (The beige with dark wings looks great on her!)

Alex (Nicolas): Image (Earthtones AND ChocoSeraph on a Mirror!? <_< *steals* >_>)

Rawr (Murinae): Image (Right after earthy dragons, fiery/golden tones are my favorites ^_^ )

Shay (Shay): Image (I'm really digging the metallic look to this little guy.)

Tahlian (Falconschild) : Image (This guy is totally the spearmint to my Torin's peppermint!)

Lorelei's daughter (MorsPige) : Image (I don't think I've ever seen Carmine Speckle before, but it looks really nice contrasted with the bright wings.)

Bowno (Bowno): Image (The stripes give her wings a kind of lightning look, which is great on Razorbacks!)

Jurz's Boy toy ( KageOkami): Image (Has similar colors to my own Tundras, plus clown, which looks great.)

Otis (Otis): Image (The Underbelly gene looks fantastic on this guy!)

Kasstra (Raiyen): Image (Blood tigers are quite pretty, and of course he's got my favorite element as well ;) )

Makoes (Makoes) : Image (So many pretty blues to look at, but I really like the lighter shade with clown, plus he's a Mirror :D )

Nefretiti (Nefretiti): Image (All those lovely Imps to look through, but this one is my favorite!)

Rubywashere (Rubybeam): Image (A tiny tiger rawr! Also, earthy colors with my favorite eyes. :) )

Golden (Safrienaer): Image (Those shiny orange wings on the dark body is great, plus the necklace to complete it.)

Lorelei's husband (Goldendragons) : Image (Those fiery orange eyes with the dark body is sweet.)

Syleye (Syleye): Image (Very angelic!)

Tygard (Nefarian): Image (Usually not a coral fan, but the clown with the dark wings is quite nice.)

LupisDarkmoon (LupisDarkmoon): Image (The colors with that steampunk set look great.)

Kyria (Kyria): Image (I love the shiny with the gembond, and the bow just completes the look ^_^ )

Jurz (Draek): Image (Tasty spiral is tasty!)

Swiftpaw (Akiralio) : Image (Have to love the orange and brown color combo :) )

Varethyn (Varethyn) : Image (Kind of a Darth Snapper vibe, I love it.)

Kirrandria (Kirrandria) : Image (The accent with those wings is very nice.)

Raera (Raera): Image (So many pretty shiny wings in your lair, but I love the combo with the primary on this one.)

Kamalia (Kamalia): Image (Reminds me a lot of Machaeryx, my golden progen ^_^)

KoreNestis (KoreNestis) : Image (Very pretty, I like him a lot!)
One more flight change from becoming the Avatar.
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Good to see Darmas getting some lovin :)

I need to sit down and do this sometime too
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Ziarra (Excitedapathy)Image
Aeladrine (failefayce)Image
Bulletdance (Bulletdance)Image -I was highly amused by the vast majority if your dragon names...wish my 360 didnt red ring me-
Eternallylostx (xAlice) Image
Shade (Koneko)Image -Almost put the red/green/gold christmas impy haha-
Regaleth (StoneGuard)Image
Mozag (Gwathdraug) Image
Dewclaw(Dewclaw) Image
Shalyth (ChimeraHellden)Image
Serendipity82 (Serendipity82)Image
Seilahyn (Leashedragon) Image
Rawr's BF (Luperca) Image
Archadez (Preycheirus) Image
Tårnfalk's husband (Engelbrecht) Image
Kasky (Kasky)Image
Vicce (Vicce)Image
Elffy (Naiy) Image
Miyon (Miyon)Image
Qinni (Coffeelicious) Image
Miacoda (Miacoda) Image
Zuilu (Spacequaggan) Image -weeps at all the starved dragons-
Ebonrook (Aspencrown) Image
TygerDarkstorm (TygerDarkstorm) Image
SylviaDragon (SylviaDragon) Image
cowmuflage (TheLimeOfDoom) Image
Tårnfalk (Taarnfalk) Image
Nachtwulf (Nachtwulf) Image
Tazzay (Tazzay) Image
Lorelei (LoreleiDanes) Image
Vasken (Skreel) Image
Tamera Ali (Fruke)Image
Bangeall (Mirkanshade)Image -Almost went with Morgoth-
Jurz's BF(Ganon)Image
Ellis (Ellis)Image
Aleu (Aleutian) Image
Azunara (Azunara) Image
Dirty-Claws (Sarai) Image
Vephriel (Morbid)Image
Magnakilro (Magnakilro)Image
Alex (Nicolas) Image
Rawr (Murinae) Image
Shay (Shay) Image
Tahlian (Falconschild) Image
Lorelei's daughter (MorsPige) Image
Bowno (Bowno)Image
Jurz's Boy toy ( KageOkami)Image
Otis (Otis)Image (Need babies!)
Kasstra (Raiyen)Image
Makoes (Makoes) Image Jeez, I had the hardest time just picking one. I'll just pretend I chose your whole lair.
Nefretiti (Nefretiti) Image
Rubywashere (Rubybeam) Image
Golden (Safrienaer) Image
Lorelei's husband (Goldendragons) Image
Syleye (Syleye)Image
Tygard (Nefarian) Image
LupisDarkmoon (LupisDarkmoon) Image
Kyria (Kyria) Image
Jurz (Draek)Image
Swiftpaw (Akiralio) Image
Varethyn (Varethyn) Image
Kirrandria (Kirrandria) Image
Raera (Raera) Image
Kamalia (Kamalia)Image
KoreNestisImage

Whew! all done. May have to do that again in a few months when lairs inevitably change around a bit.
ImageImage
Shay
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Defias Brotherhood

Unread post by Shay »

Oh this is such a wonderful idea! I might try to this when I have more free time :).
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

OHO! This will be soemthing fun to do so I don't drive myself crazy trying to sell my latest two imp nests. Hopefully I get everyone, and thanks to those that chose to look at my lair. :) You guys actually picked out some of my personal faves from within there as well. :)

Going to copy and paste the list then go through and edit with pictures.

Meggers (Megan)Image
Ziarra (Excitedapathy) Do I have the name right, cannot find using search?
Aeladrine (failefayce) Image
Bulletdance (Bulletdance)Image oh how yummy!
Eternallylostx (xAlice) Image
Regaleth (StoneGuard)Image
Mozag (Gwathdraug) Image
Dewclaw(Dewclaw)Image
Shalyth (ChimeraHellden)Image
Serendipity82 (Serendipity82)Image
Seilahyn (Leashedragon) Image
Rawr's BF (Luperca) Image
Archadez (Preycheirus) Image
Tårnfalk's husband (Engelbrecht)Image
Kasky (Kasky) Image
Vicce (Vicce) Image
Elffy (Naiy) Image
Miyon (Miyon) Image
Qinni (Coffeelicious) Image
Miacoda (Miacoda) Image
Zuilu (Spacequaggan) Image
Ebonrook (Aspencrown) Image
TygerDarkstorm (TygerDarkstorm)Image
SylviaDragon (SylviaDragon)Image
cowmuflage (TheLimeOfDoom)Image
Tårnfalk (Taarnfalk)Image
Nachtwulf (Nachtwulf) Image
Tazzay (Tazzay) Image
Lorelei (LoreleiDanes) Image
Vasken (Skreel) Image
Tamera Ali (Fruke) Image
Bangeall (Mirkanshade)Image
Jurz's BF(Ganon)Image
Ellis (Ellis)Image
Aleu (Aleutian) Image
Azunara (Azunara) Image
Dirty-Claws (Sarai) Image
Vephriel (Morbid) Image knew it was your lair without looking at your petopian name somehow, lol.
Magnakilro (Magnakilro) Image
Alex (Nicolas) Image
Rawr (Murinae)Image
Shay (Shay) Image
Tahlian (Falconschild) Image
Lorelei's daughter (MorsPige) Image
Bowno (Bowno) Image
Jurz's Boy toy ( KageOkami) Image
Otis (Otis) Image
Kasstra (Raiyen) Image
Makoes (Makoes) Image
Nefretiti (Nefretiti) Image almost bought one just like her myself
Rubywashere (Rubybeam) Image
Golden (Safrienaer) Image
Lorelei's husband (Goldendragons) Image
Syleye (Syleye) Image
Tygard (Nefarian) username not found?
LupisDarkmoon (LupisDarkmoon)Image
Kyria (Kyria) Image WOW
Jurz (Draek)Image
Swiftpaw (Akiralio) Image
Varethyn (Varethyn) Image
Kirrandria (Kirrandria) Image
Raera (Raera) Image
Kamalia (Kamalia) Image
KoreNestis Image

Cannot believe I did that in one sitting! O_O
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

you can click the names on the fr member list and the link will take you there shade :D

nice to see that my sultan is getting some looove :D thanks for noticing him

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Glad to see my coffee influence picking other earthy dragon. I see that some of my dragons children are getting picked too! I needto do this when I'm not bored. Right now if I started I would stop halfway >.<