Show off your Dragon Projects?!

pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

Show off your Dragon Projects?!

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

I hope there isn't another thread for this, I didn't see one, but I could have missed it. :oops:

However, as much as I LOVE the Show off your dragons! thread, I'd also love to see more on other people's projects. Your gen 1's you're geneing up, your dragon that you picked off the AH to gene up, dream dragons in progress... And progress shots especially would be awesome to see!

I currently have a few going on right now, but I'll only do the pair I'm most excited right now.

It all started with this girl (I blame smoke's release and me boredly playing in the Scrying Workshop while trying to grab it xD):
She's Blood Iri/Mulberry Shim/Lavender Smoke...and she doesn't exist. There are only 2-3 females on the site with those colors, and they're in homes dressed and with familiars. So I now have a pair that can breed her.

But then I wanted to design her a mate...and this guy was created:
Midnight Ripple/Navy Shim/Sky Smoke

Thankfully -praises the Shadowbinder- a male existed with those colors, so I'm working on geneing him. He started as the skydancer. The second picture is his current status.
Image Image
He's getting there! I'll add his smoke when the hype dies down and my pockets recover from that ripple gene. xD

So yeah, what are your current dragon projects? -nosy, curious- Before, afters, goal picture...share it all!
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Re: Show off your Dragon Projects?!

Unread post by Bonita »

I love smoke, but I don't really have any dragons I'd like it with atm. Your dragons look lovely though. I'm currently saving up to get Seraph for my Guardian. :)

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Ah yeah, Bonita, I was pretty much the same. I have one pair I want it on, but they don't breed for a week...so I'm in no rush? lol And the two above will be a long while before they're done. Never enough treasure!

Oh, what guardian? I love seraph. It's such an under-loved secondary.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

*cracks knuckles*
Where do I begin! I have SO MANY projects it's obscene. But. Here are some I've completed and some in route to being completed.
I'll also show a future project or 6. :lol: I love showing my lovelies off.

COMPLETED

This is Quickfang. He was originally an ugly guardian boy whom I scatter scrolled. He came out with maize /tomato /white. It took me FOREVER to decide what to do with him and he almost ended up sold. Thankfully several folks on here were like "NNNNOOOOOOooooo! He's got amazing colors. Scroll him." or something along those lines. And so I got to scrying and here he is in all his scrolled gorgeousness.

This lovely lady was a sweet looking little mirror lass. I changed her too a Wildclaw and then decided how I wanted to scroll her. She got her iri /shim first. Then after many many weeks. She finally got her underbelly. The whole purpose was to match her to her familiar. I think I did extremely well. THEIR EYES MATCH!

This handsome devil is Casanova. He was my next to get his scrolls. I pined after a mirror boy Syleye had and had to have one just like him. As soon as I saw this gen one boy I had to have him. I didn't care if I bankrupt myself. I won the auction and immediately planned to scroll him. I am not doing is underbelly scroll anytime soon or at all. You honestly can't really see it anyway.

And this boy is Mr. Fabulous. He is my gen one eye burner project. Although in his current breed he's not exactly searing your retinas. But that's what I could afford to do at the time. And even though I recently had the funds to get his breed change scroll I chose to put those into another dragon. He's handsome as a guardian just not eye burning. So when I have more funds again he'll be changed to a Pearlcatcher since imps aren't available scrolls. (bastard FR people)

Ripscale is my most recent completion. I literally just finished him a day or two ago. I spent 98% of my treasure I earned from selling a gen one female WC on scrolling him. He was going to be named Ripsnarl but I just couldn't imagine a WC snarling. He was changed to a WC long ago and my original plan for him wasn't even to do a primary scroll on him just the secondary and tert. Then. Ripple came out. I new he had to have that on him. I mean. Look how close it was to his name! He too matches his familiar extremely well. *wipes brow* one of my most expensive projects is finally complete.

In progress /Future

Poor Greenbean has been passed over for scrolling four times now. He'll be iridescent /shimmer /gembond when he's done. I'm not really sure where he'll fall into being scrolled. But I love him. He was turned to a WC from a Fae. But he is planned and will get his scrolls sooner or later.

Joker is somewhat of a eye burner project. lol Yes he's sort of named after the Joker in Batman. He's going to be breed changed to a Ridgeback. He'll be getting his underbelly scroll. That may be all. I've not decided.

I'll end this here since. I could just keep posting ALL my projects. There's so many. lol

@Pawprint -
Yours are going to be stunners. And I am so bias to iri /shim too!
Last edited by zedxrgal on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Not many projects myself as I'm waiting on Bar and Daub but here's a couple things I'm working on (not many gene-related though

I'm sure people are familiar with my ScarletCrusade and CrimsonDawn project where I'm going to name and exalt every single member of the Scarlet Crusade and Scarlet Onslaught to respective flights (Light or Plague) based on their inevitable fate. I need Shimmer for daddy when I've named everyone in the not-super-important-commander-level-ranks (any extra babies after that will just get named ScarletSoldier or something like that and exalted)
ImageImage

Need to get Gembond for this lovely Teal/Teal/Azure boy

Cant wait to make me some Triple Gene'd Triple Ice Imperials (I actually really really like Clown and Eye Spots on Ice so I won't be giving new gene's to the male unless they reeeeeeeally suit him)
ImageImage

Trying to breed a pretty White/Maize/Maize Iri/Shim/UB female Skydancer to stick the Sun Seamstress skin onto and then dress her up in Gold Silk apparel via Tyrael and a random lovely lady I picked up to be his mate (I want the desired dragon to have Light eyes. I'll also be breeding these guys to sell their babies)
ImageImage

Need to get me a Firebreather Cape for RubyRose. Maybe a Little Red Riding Hood.

Trying to get a Blood/Blood/Spring female Mirror from this pair and dress Forsaken in Crimson Silks
ImageImage

Running a blog called The Bonekeeper's Journal on Tumblr for this guy, who I bought and dressed after I discovered how bizzare Imperial lore is and fell in love with it. Forsaken and him don't really get along

She's clothing-heavy but this is the best I can do for trying to replicate the Red Robe from the game Journey. Need to get her some Crimson Silk Wings and she's done. I might end up commissioning a skin in the far future if I can save up for it so she's not so bogged down

Been waiting on Bar and Daub since January to re-gene these two and breed em. My created Progen Raith (Wildclaw) and Vincent, named after the FF character, the Imperial who cost me a god damn 400k only for the babies to sell grudgingly for 80k ea. when he could breed and then for dirt the second time he could. He's damn lucky I love him, even if he has a terrible tert
ImageImage

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

pawprintedheart wrote:Ah yeah, Bonita, I was pretty much the same. I have one pair I want it on, but they don't breed for a week...so I'm in no rush? lol And the two above will be a long while before they're done. Never enough treasure!

Oh, what guardian? I love seraph. It's such an under-loved secondary.

I've tried out so many different looks on her and I really only like Seraph because I enjoy the dark body. I'm in the process of finding a good first gen mate for her as well.

Chimera, I love the Scarlet Crusade idea. Those dragons look wonderful.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Chimera, Totally love your Vincent and the character he's named after XD
This is my Vincent (hatched him from my very first found egg) Shadow Tert

My Current project would take up to much space if I included all the pictures XD But my project is:

12 pairs of (or near*) Triple Caribbean dragons, one for Each species, all to be triple gened.
*Thanks to the color finder on the AH now, I was able to replace all non-tri dragons, affordably!! and check linage's

Caribbean Project COMPLETED :D

Currently completed pairs:
Imperials
Skydancers
Pearlcatchers
Tundra's (er tert missing)

To be compleded:
Wildclaws (have scrolls)
Coatls
Ridgebacks
Snappers
Spirals
Fae's
Mirrors
Guardians

(~4 of these dragons are one off from Tri-Caribbean) Not anymore XD

Other projects:

NAME ALL THE DRAGONS!!!!!

A car/car/obs breeding pair. still need to breed one of my offspring with something unrelated to the male so that the baby can be used as His partner.
Need a Triple Jade female unrelated to my Male
-Need to gene up triple jade male
Need Triple Teal Female unrelated to my male
-Need tertiary for Triple teal male
Eventually A Triple Caribbean paired with a triple Jade for a pretty blue range.
I Also need a Triple Caribbean paired with a Triple Maroon AND a Triple Caribbean paired to a Triple Red. (a pair for both sides of the color wheel XD )

Completed:

Tron pair: obs/obs/car & obs/obs/jade, basic/basic/circuit (located in friends lightning lair)
Triple Aqua pair
Last edited by Makoes on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I'm not going to post my project's pictures because it would take over the thread :) , but my current project is have every color represented in an x/leaf/leaf dragon. I only have 4 left: platinum, coal, thistle, ivory

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I just recently finished all my projects except one, actually!

Fen is the last one- and all I need to do is get her Crimson Wing Silks, Leg Silks, and a Crimson Silk Scarf.

I got all the smoke genes I need, so really I'm not doing much at the moment! Might try getting the Venomscale set for my new skydancer...?

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I have too many dragons to put pictures of here I think that all need some sort of gene. I'm not much into going out of my way to buy apparel. Treasure is hard enough to earn for genes as it is; I personally feel like apparel is a waste of money. :lol:

In my lair:
Viola needs Iridescent
Gloria needs Crackle
Lily might need a breed change
Marmalade needs Crackle
Hercules needs Gembond
Berry might get Crackle
Starbucks needs a tert
Bonnie needs Seraph or Current
Aurora needs Gembond
Gold needs Gembond
Dannie needs Underbelly
Silver needs Clown and Crackle
Lichen: Image
He's kind of a WIP. His mate is a snapper and I need to figure out what gene combos/breed I like for him.
May needs a SD scroll and tert gene
Peony needs a tert
Zan needs a name change and Crackle
Sunset needs a different tert
Sunshine needs a SD scroll, Stripes, and Gembond or Crackle
Overkill needs Shimmer
Pumpkin needs a breed change and possible gene readjustment

In Anaiya's lair:
These two have been kind of an ultimate project of mine. The boy only had gembond when I bought him and the girl was originally a ridgeback.
ImageImage
Of course I started the boy's genes before current came out; after previewing him with it I'm going to change his freckle into current. The girl will get ripple/current/crackle.

Haokah has been kind of my ultimate water dragon project.
He just needs gembond to be complete and then I need to ripple/current/gembond his mate.

There's a few other dragons in that lair that need genes still but I won't mention them.

In Vixaria's lair:
I picked up Fafnir from a fellow Petopian to use him as a project dragon. My goal is to get a very fairy like fae.
I haven't started on him yet because I've been really torn on my ideal genes for him. I think one combo I liked was speckle/eye spots/underbelly but we'll see.

If I could afford it, I would coatl this pair. They're supposed to be my earth gods pair but I feel like they're a little flat right now.
ImageImage

This girl is a finished project that I'm super proud of because when I bred her she had no genes and so I put the time and money into geneing her (which just got finished recently) and I think she looks fabulous.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Oh wow, I love seeing everyone's projects!!

zedxgral: Quickfang turned out awesome. Greenbean is going to look stunning. Such a bright wildclaw! And a ridgeback is so fitting for the Joker.
Chimera: Oh, I love the Scarlet Crusade pair!! That imperial boy is gorgeous. What's his tert? o.O
Bonita: Seraph will look great on her!
Makoes: Oh wow, but you're making progress on your tri-Caribbean project! Its going to be a work of beauty when its done.
Syleye: Nice! It sounds like you're getting close to being finished. I loveeee x/leaf/leaf dragons.
Lupis: Fen turned out gorgeous. I love how the crimson silks look on her. Heck I love the silks in general, but they're a pain to collect! Good luck with the venomscale stuff. What all do you need?
Tyger: I'm glad I'm not the only one with multiple projects! Wow, you have a lot of work ahead of you. But that Mirror/Guardian pair is looking gorgeous. And your water imp is going to look incredible with his gembond. o.O

Lena here is my most recent project girl that I picked up.
At the very least she needs to get clown. I don't like the shadow tiger on her. However, I also want underbelly (as anything but iridescent gets a weird belly color with the shadow color on female skydancers x.x). And most likely I'll cave and do eye spots for her wings, but we'll see, I kind of like the seraph too.

So yeah, she'll either wind up looking like one of these two:
ImageImage

Of course, she's mateless. WHY I needed another mateless female skydancer is beyond me. But she makes a nice shadowy-arcane dragon.
Freya
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade

Unread post by Freya »

None ATM
Last edited by Freya on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Freya Frostclaw - Beastmaster - Scarlet Crusade
-= Flight Rising =-

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Neat projects everybody!

Some completed dragons.
Image (my gen 1 usurper progen)

WIP I have many but these are the most notable.