Flight Rising Happy Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising Happy Thread

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn wrote:While I feel behind still I'm now up to a little over 150 chests and even found a Shadow egg today!
NICE!! I open my chest on grinding days (tuesdays and fridays/saturdays) so i only get to collect around 60 - 100 chests each time ;). Im too impatient not to open them. Familiars I list here, and if no one claims i just toss them in baldwin.. Sadly most I got is jester stuff which is useless :lol: :mrgreen:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Dewclaw wrote:Var we appreciate your effort, but do remember to take time for yourself too. :) I can only imagine how tired your wrist must be!
Less my wrist and more my brain :lol: Thankfully I have some stream vods and LPs to watch otherwise I would lose it entirely. I take plenty of breaks and usually only go for 4 - 6 hours, spending the morning and evening doing something else. Except today as it took a while to get the Secret Santa messages written so farming this evening instead. I really need to stop trying to do several things at the same time...
Tårnfalk wrote:NICE!! I open my chest on grinding days (tuesdays and fridays/saturdays) so i only get to collect around 60 - 100 chests each time ;). Im too impatient not to open them. Familiars I list here, and if no one claims i just toss them in baldwin.. Sadly most I got is jester stuff which is useless :lol: :mrgreen:
60 - 100 chests every grind day? That's nuts! You have some very good luck Tarn :D Though it doesn't help me feeling so behind if I could've had 300 chests by now :lol: :hug: Joking ;)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh I can't write these days. 60-100 chests two times a week where i have my 12- 18 hour grinds ;) wish it was every day but I dont got the stamina for it

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

My Secret Santa for this year composed a lovely sketch of one of my dragons and I can't stop admiring the artwork! I'm over-the-moon in love with it!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Tårnfalk wrote:Heh I can't write these days. 60-100 chests two times a week where i have my 12- 18 hour grinds ;) wish it was every day but I dont got the stamina for it
Could also be that my brain is dead from farming so much and I missed it :'D 60 - 100 is still good though!
Niabi wrote:My Secret Santa for this year composed a lovely sketch of one of my dragons and I can't stop admiring the artwork! I'm over-the-moon in love with it!
I knooooow I was in awe when I saw it in my mail. It's truly amazing, all of their art is :hug:

I'm almost at 200 chests now wheee.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Opened 115 chests today.. total egg count is rising :mrgreen: ;) . I think they increased the normal egg drop too?

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

No, you are just lucky. Enjoy. :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh thanks. They prob be in my vault for some time until they egg prices raises again or if I decide to donate them to friends. Not sure what I do yet.

I decided to share my wealth. Hope you guys show the hatches in the show and sell thread :D :mrgreen:

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

While I'm not really happy with how many chests I got so far, I am happy with what I got considering how I've felt this time around. FR is grating on me hard and I've been struggling with anxiety recently so honestly 225 chests isn't bad. Nowhere near the 300+ I got last year, but a decent haul nonetheless. I realise there's still a few days to go but I'll be starting a course next week, with an induction this Friday, which involves a lot of travelling to a place I'm unfamiliar with so my mind's not gonna be on grinding. I just hope there will be enough interesting stuff for the giveaway.

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Var. <3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

If there is something you want more off send me a pm :D I look forward to your give away <3 Your awesome !

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Did I say 225 chests? Make that 265. ...plus two boss familiars. Someone likes me.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

even after giving 31 eggs away I got a decent egg haul in my vault. Now just to wait til the prices raises again heh.

Total egg haul this NoTn = 58. 31 eggs gifted away.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

going to sneak in and liberate those poor eggs :hug: :lol:

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Tarn: *Tries to slip away with the plague eggs* ;) What an amazing haul! Congrats!! :D

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Glad the NotN was outside our moving week :D. I might seem greedy but I decided to keep the remaining eggs for now. Sorry about that ;)

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

I'm really loving the combination of peacock and butterfly together as an appearance option!

I have a bit more playing around with colors to do before I commit to anything but I'm definitely feeling like I may need to open up some more space in my lair very soon.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

just waiting for Peacock to stock in the mp/drop at mp price in the ah

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

:o
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Not needing anything from the festival other than two accents made a good profit. I got 4k gems in my vault for the Wildclaw Scrolls once they cycle in, I got A wasp, a starmap, two lionfish, two noxtide, one lace and one ghost from my earnings :D :mrgreen: