An Ill Wind Blows (Side Pinkerlocke) - COMPLETE

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: An Ill Wind Blows (Side Pinkerlocke)

Unread post by Varethyn »

Chose to roll for coliseum instead. Rolled a 5 (Death Streak, oh boy) and rolled Acacia (AGAIN?!?!), Alstroemeria and Magnolia.

I was so worried I'd lose Merry here as she was the lowest level at lv6. Turns out my fears were unwarranted as... well, I'll leave this here:

Aaaaaaaa-

Pinkerton seriously wants Acacia gone apparently. They all managed to survive however, so hah! As is shown, Merry is now lv7.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

1 hit point! ! Wow close call

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

First off, poor Iris and Cin, I could feel the guilt hanging over the ordeal of the laying. And, geez, that was really close! Acacia's luck may be close to running out soon.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

:shock: What a close call! I don't often comment here as not to disrupt the flow of the story, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading this and look forward to more! ♥

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Thanks so much for popping in, Ashaine! I'm really glad you're enjoying this, too :hug:

On the note of your comment, do other people feel the same way in that by posting here you're disrupting the story? I personally don't mind, and in fact encourage, people posting here but would it be preferred to have a separate comments thread? I know i tried that for my failed AMA but I'm wary of making too many threads for one thing. I already have the two stories going as is ;w;

ImageImageImage

While the apparel pull did separate material drops, between drawing a blank on what to do next for the story and a lot of my time being taken up by designing sprites for the WoW-themed RimWorld mod I chose to treat both of these as coliseum prompts instead.

First, 30-40 rounds with Iris, Alstroemeria and Wisteria.

Started in Scorched Forest then moved to Sandswept Delta after Merry and Wisteria gained a level, only for Wisteria to get KO'd by an opheodrys serthis on turn 23. Analika failed to prevent Badly Wounded by rolling a total of 3. She still lives but Wist is now at risk for a week.

Next, a Death Streak with Plumeria, Alstroemeria (again) and Iris (again). Seriously, may as well have taken the same team since Wisteria's already at risk.

I admit to ragequitting initially due to mistargetting shenanigans leading to Plumeria's unfair death, but it was on round two so I didn't feel the need to punish myself more than I already am by Pinkerton. A few close calls but otherwise they made it.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Rolled Verbena, Lupin and Acacia (AGAIN?!?!)

Took them to Blooming Grove straight off. Despite a few tricky situations with Verbena getting hit by Earth attacks they all survived with ease. Verbena is lv11, Lupin and Acacia are lv12.

Notable drops:
Image - Rolled a 2

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sorry Im late to respond. I never feel I interupt the story m i guessed you would say so if it was the case ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I don't feel that way, either. :)
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Flipped Tails so nothing happened.

Rolled Alstroemeria, Iris and Acacia (WHY?!?!)

Alstroemeria got KO'd by a Flowering Pohip (Light) but her Strangler rolled a 5 to sacrifice itself to prevent Badly Wounded (one day I'll decide priority on this. Tbh I might just remove Badly Wounded cos I now kinda hate the idea), allowing them to complete all 50 rounds. Alstroemeria is now lv10, Iris lv12 and Acacia lv13.

Notable drops:
Image - As an event drop I allowed it regardless to replace Merry's lost Strangler.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I think removing badly wounded is a good idea.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Rolled Aster, Iris (again?) and Acacia (LEAVE HER ALONE PINKERTON OH MY GOSH)

And here's the part where I shouldn't have removed Badly Wounded :>

Took them for a few rounds in Bamboo Falls to start with but was less than happy with the amount of damage they were taking, so I retreated down a venue to Forgotten Cave. They were all doing really well for 33 rounds then the excrement hit the rotary object.

Iris took a 1HKO from an Ancient Fungus (Fire).

In the background I had switched out the Badly Wounded mechanic for one that I had planned to test in the next challenge. When a dragon is KO'd they have a 1 in 25 chance to die that increases by 1 each level. So a level 12 dragon has a 12 in 25 chance to die. Using Random.org I'd roll 1 to 25 and if the result is above (25 minus the dragon's level) they die. 25 minus 12 = 13. Iris rolled a 15.

But I found this way more complicated than it needs to be so I went back to coin flip. Heads = Dead. Tails = Survive.

She flipped Heads anyway >_>

Iris also had a familiar, a goldfin river flight, but sadly it rolled a 2.

Iris is dead.

Other notes: Aster hit lv12.

Notable drops:
Image - Rolled a 4, gave to Hyacinth.

Lupis, are you still interested in adopting Iris?

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Pinkerton tasted blood and demands more. Rolled Aster, Zinnia and Alstroemeria. What's this? No Acacia?

Well Pinkie gets no blood today. They ran through Blooming Grove with no issue.

Aster is now lv12.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

IRIS NOOOOO god, and RIGHT after having eggs, too. I'm happy to have her in my clan, but not happy she had to die to get there. ;_;

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Argh no. .poor Iris....

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

PINKERTON STAHP.
Rolled Magnolia, Lupin and Plumeria

They knew Plumeria was the only vulnerable member of the group with Maggie and Lupin both being Beloved. She survived, thankfully, but just about everything took at least one swing at the poor blind dear x_x

Maggie is now lv11 and Plumeria lv10.

Notable drops:
Image - What? A boss familiar? In MY Pinkerlocke? You bet I'm keeping that. Gave to Zinnia
Image - Again, as an event familiar I shall be keeping this. Gave to Aster
Image - Rolled a 4. So many familiars.
While Gladiolus and Anemone are awaiting familiars they are also technically not part of the challenge nor will they be please ignore the levels on them and that they've been in the coliseum before. This will be explained in the next story update. For now this guy just gets to hang as there's no one to give him to yet.

Proof of Pohip drop for the sceptical:

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Poor Iris and poor Hyacinth, I have a feeling he's not going to handle her death well at all. :(
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Flipped Tails so nothing happened.

Chapter 26

It was the day after Iris had laid her eggs. No news as yet had been told to The Group, making a certain white Ridgeback antsy. To make the last few weeks bearable for the group members each had picked up voluntary jobs alongside the residents of the growing village. While not her first choice, with her size and instinct for tunnelling Magnolia was accepted for help building new dens and structures for guests and a proper medical practice. Of course whenever the task allowed it she'd pass over or by the nesting caves hoping for a quick peek.

Early as it was Maggie had slipped over the edge to poke her head in to see the new mother, only to be bopped on the nose by a very tired-looking Hyacinth and asked to come back later. It had been light and playful, the haggard Skydancer wearing a small grin knowing she'd be quick to check up on them. Despite that the gesture had hurt, adding a weight to her heart as she dejectedly left to work on her latest assignment.

After the fire incident and so many injured from it, spurred especially by Gardenia's death, focus was shifted the healer's den and health centre. There were to be general practice dens for varying sizes of dragon with a larger emergency structure for everyone to fit inside. The small dens were left to the smaller dragons; Fae, Spiral and Tundra, so Maggie helped excavate the basic shape of the medium and larger dens as materials were delivered, then assisted to shift wooden beams in place to shore up the walls to keep it stable.

Time and again she would purposely swerve her flight to arc around the cliff to see if there was any activity from Iris' den. Time and again she was forced to carry on, either by Hyacinth's warning or because her task was too important to delay too long.

By late afternoon the invitation was finally sent out and the cherubic Ridgeback all but dropped what she was doing to rush over. Thankfully it was during a delivery chain. When there was a lapse in materials she was able to hurriedly toss her beams to the dragon ahead and slip away. She felt guilty giving them more work but this was something she could not miss.

As it was many of the others had already gathered by the time Magnolia arrived, puffing and panting. In a way this was a good thing, for had she the energy the Ridgeback would have lurched ahead to snatch up the two lime-green eggs to croon over as if they were her own. Idly she wondered if others of her species ever “borrowed” someone else's eggs. Tiny pricks in her palms tingled as her claws dug in from balling her hands. If it hadn't there was a good chance it could happen here.

As the last of The Group trickled in to give their congratulations – Acacia and Orchid had declined while Wisteria, Plumeria and Verbena had not been invited – Maggie couldn't help but notice that Aster was missing. Before she could ask, the reason for why it gotten so late came to light.

Shifting nervously in her nest of dry grass Iris lifted her gaze from her eggs to address her friends and allies. “Th-thank you. All of you. Your words are so sweet. But I... I need to tell you all something.” A sigh escaped her as the Mirror lay her head over Shears' arm, the male Ridgeback having squeezed in behind his mate to offer support. “I've decided to stay here, in Saltwind.”

A few surprised gasps were made as those closest to the Plagueling took this in. Even Hyacinth seemed shocked. Had she not told him yet even though he'd been there with her the entire time? The growing weight on Maggie's heart, discarded in relief of seeing the family safe and whole, returned with a vengeance. “But why?” She found herself blurting so suddenly that she startled herself, tears stinging her eyes.

Everyone looked at her at that, making her feel small despite being the biggest dragon in the den even next to Shears, then back at Iris. A mixture of pleading, confusion and sadness decorating each of their faces. Taking a deep breath and pressing herself closer into her mate the Mirror explained, “It... I've been thinking about it ever since I realised I... I was... egg-heavy.” She shook her head sorrowfully, regretfully. “We need- You need to continue your mission to find your missing Coatl. And... well, I really, really did- do want to go with you. But I realised that it wouldn't be right to raise eggs on the road.” Lifting her grief-filled eyes again Iris continued, “So I decided to stay here. With Shears. At least... At least until the hatchlings are big enough to travel.”

“Travel?” Surprisingly it was Zinnia who asked this. Since her outburst a week or so ago, before the winds returned, the Bogsneak had been a lot more sentimental that she used to be. It was not out of scorn nor disapproval, but of sincere concern for their well-being.

Iris glanced up at Shears, who nodded supportively. Another shaky breath and the Plagueborn explained, “Shears... got a new job offer with a clan over in the Nature lands. A retirement clan for elderly dragons who need help in their old age.”

It was Shears' turn to explain. “Yeah, it's all well and nice down here but it gets too, I dunno, crowded? Don't get me wrong now, I love, love, LOVE styling manes and tails and dishing out mani- and pedicures but... there are dragons out there who need support, ya know? Dragons who don't care about bein' all frilly and shiny an' all that. Just wanna be clean and presentable, yeah? Plus, it'd be a much quieter, peaceful and safe place to raise kids.” He chuckled. “'sides, the grans and granddads will adore havin' youngin's about I bet.”

“You're leaving...” Magnolia uttered this like it was happening right then. The way all this information alongside all the drama from the last while all swirling within her mind it may well have been the first snippet to finally settle, thoughts and memories slotting together out of order. Nothing made sense in that moment.

“When they're old enough.” Iris murmured in reply, nudging the larger of the two eggs. “Then we're moving.”

Silence hung heavy around the gathered dragons save for the gentle swell of the waves outside. “We'll miss you, auntie Iris.” Lupin's voice was so soft that even in the wordlessness it was almost missed. Whether it was his tone or the inclusion of “auntie” the comment set the Mirror on the verge of crying, sucking in air and sniffling slightly.

“We'll get to visit you, won't we?” Joined in Allium, voice steady and monotonous as usual with their folded, quivering fins betraying their emotion. Maggie found herself giving her friend a hopeful look at this question.

A tear slid down the Mirror's pointed face, words wobbly as she replied, “Of course. I'm not leaving you forev- Eep!” The sentence was interrupted as Magnolia swept the smaller, oil-coloured dragon out of the nest into her tight embrace. The other Ridgeback quickly rolled the eggs towards him in case they went astray with the sudden movement. “Y-yes Maggie, you too!” Iris croaked, patting the larger reptile's arm consolingly. “P-please, I need to keep the eggs warm!” Holding the hug for a little longer the grey-flecked Ridgeback carefully deposited Iris back in the straw, helping to tuck in her back legs as Shears returned their unborn children.

“It won't be the same without you.” Maggie managed, throat tight as she, too, struggled not to cry.

“Please, I'm so quiet normally you'll barely notice!”

Maggie opened her mouth to argue, only to be interrupted by Hyacinth. “W-w-well! I-I wish you both all the best!” The Skydancer blinked rapidly, like he'd just woken from a deep sleep. “I'm sure you two will do just fine in your new home! With your children!” It was impossible to understand the strain in his voice, the effort he put in to make himself say anything at all. Finding herself annoyed by this Maggie couldn't help but shoot the blue-plumed dragon a glare. It was unclear if he saw it as he quickly turned away, running a hand through the feathery crest beneath his hood. Something had gone on between the two during this time. What, though, could not be said.

Iris must have picked up on it too as what happiness she'd had seemed to drift away. “I'm sorry, I'm feeling tired.” It was a lie, but there was no denying the exhaustion that crossed her features. “Thank you all for coming. I... I hope you'll visit again before you go.”

One by one each member of The Group said goodbye and congratulations again. Maggie hung back with the intention of confronting Hyacinth, only for Zinnia to beat her too it once they were far enough away from the cave. Deciding it was best to not get involved the white dragon took wing for a soar over the ocean to calm her nerves, think about what happened and what could be bothering the Skydancer so badly. After all, of all of them he was usually the most collected next to Lupin.

Once she'd calmed down enough she went back to help with construction on the medical site. A lot of progress had been made in her absence, leaving her with little more to do here for today. Instead Maggie helped heave more stone and wood to the main structure, a skeleton against the darkening sky, until the call was made to stop for the night.

Conversation was held as normal whenever two or more dragons passed by or shared a bench in the food hall. Despite the tension in Iris' cave a lot of it was focused around what the eggs were going to hatch into, how healthy they seemed, where Iris and Shears would be going exactly once the hatchlings were big enough. Someone mentioned that there had originally been three eggs, but had only overheard echoes of rumours so they weren't entirely sure. It made sense, Maggie thought, given how tired the Mirror had appeared. Still, it hurt to hear it second-hand and wondered what happened to the third one.

The night passed uneventfully. Even when she passed by Zinnia and Hyacinth on their ways to their rented rooms neither of them were angry or upset and were quite happy to wish one another good night. In fact Hyacinth looked more relieved than berated and Zinnia harbouring a quiet understanding. Something they'd share with her in time, she hoped.

Next morning Maggie scarfed down a huge pile of freshly cooked seafood in assorted recipes. Battered and smoked, sticks and cakes, lobster, shrimp, prawns, oysters... every type of seafood imaginable was present here. As it was with most of her meals. Some of the battered fish and cakes she'd pocket for snacks later. On her way out of the food court Magnolia made mental note to borrow the recipes for herself.

After sitting awhile to allow her breakfast to go down Magnolia set off to the construction site. Arcing slightly to see if she could catch Iris or Shears, or anyone going to visit them, she instead caught sight of a purple shape approaching the cliff's edge further down from the nesting ledge. Tilting her wings to get a closer look the shape, now distinguishable as Aster, paused at the very lip to stare down at the water below. Ever since Gardenia's passing the Guardian had been quiet, secluding himself away from everyone else to the point that no one seemed to know where he was at any point except when they turned in for the night. Guessing he had taken to watching the waves to calm himself Maggie thought nothing of it, leaving him to do just that.

Until he jumped.

At first she'd passed it off as him deciding to go for a flight over the ocean as well. Why not, now that the winds were back in full force? They were strong enough for her to comfortably glide from one end of Saltwind Heights to the other and back, why should a Guardian be denied the chance to enjoy a seaward view? Yet... Something nagged at the back of her mind, forcing the Ridgeback to return her attention to Aster. And time seemed to slow to a crawl around her. Like the flashing of many individual tapestries, frame by frame she watched in horror as realisation dawned on her.

He had not opened his wings.

Except for maybe the smaller breeds such as Fae and Spiral few, if any, dragons were capable of achieving flight after a dive. Even the most daredevil dragons knew to allow a looseness to their wings to prevent themselves from colliding with the ground below. By keeping his pinned at his sides Aster had no chance. There would be no way for him to gather enough air to change direction after plummeting.

In real-time Maggie's mind raced, her heart leaping into her mouth as it became clear that the purple Guardian was trying to kill himself. In slow motion she fought her own body to turn at too sharp an angle, pain searing through one wing-arm as the force of the air around her pushed back against the speed she'd been flying. She ignored it, focused purely on stopping Aster, who was already long past the edge of the cliff. All around her the world had stopped, she herself was barely mobile and her target was falling faster than in reality.

Fly! Fly! Save him!

As if shattering a pane of glass everything suddenly returned to normal, Magnolia rocketing over the cliff edge with arms outstretched. Too far. He was too far from her grasp. She folded her wings, hoping she'd trapped enough air to support the both of them when she caught him. If she caught him. Far below the stony beach was replaced by pointed rocks at this point, which were now zooming up to claim the Guardian who, save for the heavy press of his wings against his sides, had gone limp, accepting. Her nose-horn helped cut the rushing winds, letting her drop even faster than him.

Closer. Closer.

The tip of his tail was practically touching her snout. That gave her an idea even as tears streaked from her ice-blue eyes. Tucking her arms back against her body she felt herself falling ever faster. Aster's tail now whipped beside her cheek. She turned her head, grasped it between her teeth, grunted as their combined weight became more welcoming to the ground rushing up at them. Below, Aster yelped in pained surprise. With great effort, splaying her wings and pumping for all her worth the white Ridgeback managed to slow them down significantly. Too late, they were going to hit. Not too late, Maggie propelled the pair of them forwards by kicking off the cliff, scraping her feet, sending them both careening into the water.

It hit hard. Even she could feel the biting chill of the early morning waves. Dazed and with stars dancing in her eyes Magnolia managed to surface, took a great breath, saw no sign of Aster, dived beneath once more. Yes, there. He was trying to sink. She would not allow it. Panic claimed her mind so greatly that even her instinct to avoid water at all costs was lost, replaced by the beating of her heart and the crash of water in her ears. Like a dragon possessed she swam until she was level with the Guardian, reached out, pulled him close as she kicked towards the surface.

This time two maws gasped for breath, coughing and sputtering in an effort to eject the salty water from their lungs. “Why?!” Sending a spray of foam across the sand as he coughed Aster rounded, wide-eyed, on his saviour. For a moment Magnolia thought he was going to strike her, bracing herself either to take it or retaliate. “Why do you keep doing this for me?” Tension faded at the sheer despair in the Guardian's voice and she fixed him with a look of sympathy. “I've lost both my True Charge and my New Charge,” he tried to argue, pushing away the paw of another Guardian offering to help him up, “As a Guardian I have failed my duty!” Despair shifted to pleading as the pink eyes bore into her grey-blue ones. “So why?”

Taking a few minutes to swallow enough air to steady herself Magnolia shakily got to her feet, also waving away the dragons rushing to their aid. Understandable of course, why would a Ridgeback willingly dive into the ocean? Why was she and Aster in there in the first place? But in this moment it was between just the two of them. “Because there's more to life than instinct.” She whispered softly, moving so her body blocked access to the ocean should he decide to charge into it. “You did it once, you can do it again. I believe in you.”

“You don't know what it's like.” Aster's voice was low, though not quite a growl as he, too, struggled to his feet. “You don't know the emptiness, the feeling like there should be something but there isn't. A Guardian without a Charge is only half a dragon and I've lost two! Two! No one gets the chance to replace a Charge. Gardenia... I wanted to protect her because she was Amaranth's Charge and I've lost them both!” Fuelled by anguish Aster began to unsteadily stamp down the beach towards the great lift, the crowd parting to let him through.

“Have you?”

He stopped short at the question, hesitated, swung his neck around to regard the Ridgeback with puzzlement. “What?”

“Have you really lost them?” Magnolia repeated, remaining in her spot in the sand.

“Yes! They're both-”

“Dead. Yes. But they're still there, aren't they?”

“I don't understand what you're trying to say. They are gone!” Now the growl was rising, more of confused frustration than true anger.

Magnolia stood firm. “Then why are you talking about them?” She waited as he stared in bewilderment at her, then continued, “If they were truly gone, why are you able to remember them? They're still there,” she hobbled towards him, expecting him to draw back. When he didn't she lay her hand on first his head, “Here,” then his chest, “and here. They can't be gone if you remember and love them, right?”

A light flickered behind Aster's rosy eyes then as realisation struck him. Magnolia couldn't help but smile at his expression, lowering her head to nuzzle his. Then yelped as he threw himself upon her, wrapping his arms as best he was able around her shoulders, twining his neck around hers.

“Magnolia, I am a fool. It wasn't the dragons themselves that I was bound to.” Stunned the Ridgeback did not move as Aster pulled away to lock eyes with her again. “I lost what I thought was my Charge when both of them died, but there was something I wanted to ask you. It was a stupid thought so I did not, especially when I made my decision with Gardenia.”

His smile broadened, only serving to confused her further. “Now that you have yet again saved me I can feel it again. I'd felt it when you helped me the first time. I'd felt it when I made the connection between Gardenia and Amaranth. And now I feel it again. My Charge. It was never the dragons themselves, it was love!” His voice cracked as he buried his face into the crook of her neck, laughing as he repeated, “My Charge is love! To love another!”

Love. For an emotion, especially one so potent as love to be a Guardian's Charge. It wasn't impossible, Maggie considered. Many Guardians had been known to guard a story. A poem. Even if it weren't their own creation or if they were on parchment, on stone or in their mind. A Charge didn't need to be corporeal. It didn't need to be physical. So why not an emotion?

But wait...

She didn't need to ask as Aster spoke again, a new energy pushing him onward. “This is twice now that you have saved me from myself and now I realise why I didn't end my life already. Magnolia, I... I love you. Without you I would have let myself waste away into nothing in that hole you found me in. Please, will... will you...” He swallowed, not letting the smile leave his features. “Will you be my life-mate?”

Next Chapter

I hope this chapter makes sense. A lot of it didn't piece together well in my head, not helped that I wrote the end before everything else :'D The decision for Iris and Shears to move to Nature wasn't random either! As I was comparing Shears' size to Maggie's I noticed he'd been sold to another old dragon collector in Nature so I thought it'd be a nice nod in the story to do the same.
Last edited by Varethyn on Sat May 30, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I love how Shears new home is a part of the story thank you! :hug:

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I feel this chapter made a lot of sense, and I personally believe that what we write has the most impact if we ourselves feel it makes no sense. Apologies if it doesn't make much sense. Still, I'm happy that Iris got a good ending to her story and this entry cemented my fondness for Magnolia and the ending made me smile.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

AWWW this chapter was so good, I'm REALLY glad Iris didn't die after all. Her getting a new life with her kids and mate is a lot more fulfilling for her and the story both! And oooh, Aster... ;_; I'm loving seeing Maggie growing, and Aster's realization with his Charge is so, so good. Love it, as always!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!