lovely, so wonderful Vare

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: An Ill Wind Blows (Side Pinkerlocke) - COMPLETE

Unread post by Ana »

What a lovely ending :hug:

Also a bit of a clifhanger with the black wind. Sound like a good start for a second book!
Your the j.k. rowlings of fr!! I looove your writing! :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I agree that the ending was wonderful, if not a bit bittersweet (but nothing wrong with that). :) Lucas's cameo made me smile and everydragon who made it this far deserves this after all the smiles, tears and heartache both groups experienced on this long road. And the memories of those who fell along the way will never be forgotten. Can't wait for the next 'locke!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Thank you all for the kind words :) I'm so glad you enjoyed it to the end. I'm sorry again for all the complaints I've made and my paranoia that no one was interested - I really do appreciate you sticking around :hug:

Syleye - Thank you!

Tarn - Weeeeell I did say there's going to be another story after this ;D I still don't believe myself to be on that level but I'm flattered all the same :hug:

Falcon - Thank you so much, for the words and all the support you lent me along the way :hug: I'm glad I did Lucas justice and that so many memories have been made from this split story :D

I will be posting the rules and Chapter 0 for the new challenge this Saturday - my birthday! - introducing the new starters and premise of the story :) Though I can't say when I'll officially start the challenge. There will of course be the waiting period for hatchlings to grow up but it might not start the same day. I will also mention now: I will be trying to be a little looser with posting. Breaks will happen. I'll explain further when the new challenge begins!

Something I'd love to hear from you all in preparation for it. I've always been wary of the length of each chapter. I tend to let loose if the creative juices are flowing - In the program I use, OpenOffice, the longest chapters could be up to 8 pages with the last chapter being almost 10! Would you prefer smaller instalments or do you like longer ones? Or a mix?

Also, I've asked once before but would you all rather have a separate thread to comment in so not to interrupt the flow of the story? I do keep and plan to keep links to the next chapter at the end of each, along with a list in the 3rd post of the first page to help with navigation if a lot of fluff gets in the way, but I've seen it mentioned that it feels awkward to comment in case of disruption. I don't mind either way honestly :)

Let me know what you think! Otherwise I'll see you all for the start on Saturday and the challenge thereafter :D

One last thing to note: Yue, Raijin, their kids and the line, "a lesson in conductivity" in Noelani's letter all reference my very first Pinkerlocke: A lesson in Conductivity! With the exception of Lei, they all and the skydancer Lucas live in Falcon's lair!

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I mean my praise.. I wish you had a personal lore shop.. I would buy sooo many lore for my dragons!!! :hug: :headbang:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig