Pretty Dragons

Aliandrin
Realm: Fizzcrank

Re: Pretty Dragons

Unread post by Aliandrin »

With people who harass for making "bad" suggestions and don't let up even though I've apologised, and are universally saluted by the community for it, I don't think anyone would like this game.
proof1.png
proof1.png (369.99 KiB) Viewed 2598 times
Don't get me wrong; I'm not accusing your community of any wrongdoing. I understand that you're all really smart people who are honest and don't let up when someone says something stupid (and I understand that you should do that; this is the right way to be when someone makes a blunder) I just don't enjoy it.
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sorry you're dealing with nasty people. :( I play the game, and really don't use the FR forums much, so I tend to not be exposed to the ugliness. I just play with my dragons. I do think that what happened is a reportable offense, though I may be mistaken. Perhaps some other Petopians know?
AcadiAnne
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Classic Alliance/ Retail Alliance and Horde

Unread post by AcadiAnne »

Yikes, someone from your own Flight did that? I’ve always heard people in Earth are pretty chill; sorry you ran into a bad apple. That is definitely reportable; it was clearly targeted harassment.
Aliandrin
Realm: Fizzcrank

Unread post by Aliandrin »

AcadiAnne wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:49 pm Yikes, someone from your own Flight did that? I’ve always heard people in Earth are pretty chill; sorry you ran into a bad apple. That is definitely reportable; it was clearly targeted harassment.
No, I already apologised. It was my bad. Your community is great. There are no bad apples. It's just that you guys are a little too smart and good at the game for my tastes.

I would never report someone just playing the game as it's meant to be played. You're all just really hardcore. I expected a more relaxed game. No hard feelings.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Hardcorde? It prob just seem that way because we played for a long time mm think been playing wow for 9 years vs. 1 week
It takes time to get treasure and gems and Some of us have been playing since 2013

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I wish you would report, the type of behavior is strictly forbidden, and frankly disgusts me someone would do that especially to a new player

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Echoing everyone else, naming the dragon that is against the rules and extremely rude. I have spent very little time in the suggestions forum, but the little I have...it seems to attract a larger percentage of people with bad attitudes.

Flight Rising isn't going to be for everyone, of course. I remember frustrations when I started, and FR is complex enough that it's a lot to take in at first.

I wouldn't call it hardcore though; it can be played very casually. It may just be that it's not the gameplay that you were expecting it to be.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

As someone who has gotten in trouble for naming other peoples dragons things that I guess somehow offended them (though it was never my intention.), if you report the dragons name, even if its already been exalted and you dont know who bought it, the person WILL get a warning, and if they continue to do it, FR will terminate their account. If they get warned, the staff keep an eye on them.

Siggy under construction!