Checking out a Fodderlocke Challenge

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Checking out a Fodderlocke Challenge

Unread post by Ana »

Hauki is soooo stunning!!!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Beryllium was exalted.

Day 9

Phase 1

Another pair of new faces patiently await their reviews.
Image Nytus (2)
Image and Hirael (5)

Hirael, puffing out his tiny chest, squeakily claims to be descended from the famous Naomi. Malari simply stares for a moment before asking, "Who the hell is Naomi?" and promptly slammed the door in their faces without waiting for an answer. Nytus barely even got a second glance. Ouch.

Phase 2

5. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
ImageImage
Tiger and Swiftrunner decided to pair up today for what was supposed to be a simple mission. Made better that one was bulk and the other was good at getting into tight spaces. Somehow though, Swift messed up and the Gaoler never saw the Spiral again. She's still missing even now.

Poor Swiftrunner rolled a 1. RiP Swift. She and the rejects are available for adoption until tomorrow!
ImageImageImage

I haven't bothered to check as I really don't care, but Hirael came with 2 likes and a note claiming he's a 16th gen Naomi descendant if anyone's interested in that kind of thing.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I have a couple of Naomi's, but I've already been considering letting one go to make my lair a little leaner :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I think there is a Naomi pinglist but not sure. Not collecting them heh

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Nytus, Hirael and Swiftrunner have been exalted.

Day 10

Phase 1

In an interesting turn of events, we have three hopeful recruits today! Why? Because as I snagged the other two for 7k each poor Era was dumped on for only 1k. How I sniped her I have no clue. Even so, they all need to pass the final test to earn their keep! (Fun fact: I almost got a father/son duo but Petran's dad got nabbed before I could get him. Boo.)
Image Era (1)
Image Maelor (2)
Image Petran (2)

Oh. Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. None of them did well at all! Sorry guys, into the Yeet Pit for you. Ngl I'm tempted to keep Petran unless anyone else wants him.

Gazer also grew up today.

Phase 2

7. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
ImageImage
Tiger and Radgar were tasked to handle this one. Tiger, probably still thinking about either his love interest or the loss of Swiftrunner (or both) rolled a 2 and fumbled slightly, however Radgar rolled a 6 and swept everything away smoothly so all is well.

However, Tiger is now the same level as Malari and the two of them have been exchanging challenging looks. The Spiral needs to up her game soon if she wants to keep control!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I vote you keep Petran. Handsome guy

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Era and Maelor were exalted. Petran is currently in my Non-RP tab.

Day 11

Phase 1

Today a Fae and a Tundra poked their heads in.
Image Ametrine (5)
Image Buttons (4)

While the thought of having a Tundra with a cute name like 'Buttons' around to cause mischief was fun, it was ultimately decided that the pair be Yeeted instead.

Phase 2

12. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.

Ack, not again! Though I'm also not surprised. Tiger had been inching ever closer to Malari's position since they were equal in strength and someone decided it was time they switched! In shame, Malari fled to parts unknown. All hail Tiger! (Since he can't wear apparel I slapped a snazzy accent on him instead.)

Malari and the rejects are available for adoption!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh sneaky Tiger. Buttons were so cute. I need more vipera dragons...

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Well, he's there if you want him! XYY Grey/White. I'm happy to hold him for a bit if you want to think on it :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i only collect 6 digits and under bot thanks soo much for thinking of me :hug: He would make an awesome obelisk but im a stricht oldies collector :D

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Ah, I wondered if you were still doing that :) Fair enough :hug:

...Maria, look what you made me do. Look what you made me do he's so handsome stop ruining my Fodder :lol: :hug:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hehe :) sorry ;)

Malari would be a good partner for him

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Tempting as it was, I sadly wasn't feeling Obelisk!Malari as much as I do with Obelisk!Buttons. As such, she and Ametrine have been exalted. Buttons is in my HibDen.

Day 12

Phase 1

Today we have:
Image Zambarau (4)
Image and Myste (5)

Myste put on a good show, but it's into the Yeet pit they both go.

Phase 2

1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they’re on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and Then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered.

Since my only two remaining females only recently grew up, there won't be any romancing for a while. So someone snuck in little Freya here:
Whoever did it really likes ancients it seems, since first time we had the lovely Veilspun Hauki and now a Banescale! I think if this happens again in future I'll search purely for modern breeds.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Freya is lovely!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Zambarau and Myste have been exalted.

Day 13

Phase 1

Two fem Fae flitter in the foyer claiming to be known as "the Glitter Sisters".
Image Glitter 1 (5)
Image Glitter 2 (6)

Turns out all that Glitters can in fact be golden. But having two dragons, especially who look alike, with the same name, especially 'Glitter', could be more annoying than useful. One in, one out.

Phase 2

2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.

I think my dice are broken. Chances are you're meant to get more crimes done to potentially yeet train up your team! Random.org even rolled Tiger and Armin again! What do?!
Well I decided to reroll and now it seems that Radgar and Hauki are making kissy faces at one another.
ImageImage
...before Hauki Random.org rolled Freya and that just felt weird. That and I decided I'm not exalting hatchlings. They're more valuable as trained adults anyway.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Glitter one is so pretty! (Except her tert)
Uh a romance between a skydancer and a Veilspun..hmm how will that work out :)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Same way a romance between a male Imp and male Gaoler works out :)

Glitter 1 has been exalted.

Day 14

Phase 1

Today we have:
Image Vargas (1)
Image Raodra (6)

The crew's first potential Obelisk! And apparently Tiger was super excited by this prospect. Vargas, not so much.

Phase 2

7. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
ImageImage
Raodra immediately get put on call with Radgar... and promptly rolled a 1 alongside Rad's 6. Easy come, easy go.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Vargas and Raodra have been exalted.

Day 15

Phase 1

Today we have:
Image Brayth (3)
Image and Verin (6)

Tiger must be a very approving leader because I've rolled a lot of 6s recently. Welcome in, Verin! Good bye Brayth.

Phase 2

5. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
Now this is the RNG I was expecting. Tiger and Hauki got rolled.
ImageImage
Tiger had taken Hauki out on a bonding mission, finally getting the chance to spend time with his adopted Veilspun daughter. However her beautiful appearance preceded her and they got jumped by a rival organisation. Tiger came out with a few scrapes but Hauki is gone.

Yep, Hauki rolled a 1 on her first mission. I shall be keeping her however unless anyone speaks up first!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Someone save Hauki!
Brayth had the wierdest color

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Brayth was exalted and Hauki is safe in my lair :hug:

Day 16

Phase 1

Two surprisingly eye-catching dragons wait their turn to be seen:
Image TaerBlaine (6)
Image and Angelo (6)

TIGER! Stop being so accepting! This isn't the point! Hahh... guess he values numbers over money after the losses we've had. Welcome aboard you two.

Phase 2

9. Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.
Yike. Tiger brings in two new bodies to replace the missing ones and another gets the boot. Welp. For reasons not currently known, Lithium was kicked out of the club. See ya.

Lithium is available for adoption until tomorrow and I AM ALSO A COMPLETE DODO and forgot Hauki was in a Relationship with Radgar, meaning the Skydancer has to go as well. In my derp he will also wait until tomorrow before he's exalted. Whoops.
ImageImage