Checking out a Fodderlocke Challenge

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Checking out a Fodderlocke Challenge

Unread post by Varethyn »

Day 63

Phase 1

Anwen's siblings hadn't gone far since they had nowhere else to go. While not officially part of the organisation they had been secretly doing their part and mimicking training on their own. Now that they've grown up Miles decided to give them another chance.
Image Glitterkiss (3)
Image Peach (6)

Success! While Glitter sadly came up short her sister, Peach, passed with flying colours. It feels a little bad separating them but that's how the criminal life goes.

Lalo grew up as well.

Phase 2

7. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
Image 5
Image 3

Once again RNG immediately picks on the newbies. Miles decided to take Peach on a more advanced mission to test her skills further. The pressure got to the Skydancer and she forgot a step, however it was a small one and Miles was able to quickly step in and cover them. A little rough but a success all told.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Skipped yesterday due to being super tired from being out for the day.

Day 64

Phase 1

Two very opposite-coloured recruits await their fate.
Image Idlin (1)
Image Sven (2)

Wow Miles was not impressed. At all. YEET.

Phase 2

11. Major Heist!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.
I-
Okay Miles.

Image 6
Image 7
Image 12
Image 7

What possessed you, Miles? I thought you could do better than this! You and Peach survived I guess...
RiP Anwen and Lalo
ImageImage

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Hey guys, I've decided that I'm going to end this challenge. It was fun and certainly shook things up a bit! But in this moment I don't have a desire to continue. Maybe I'll do another one in the future, but for now I hope you all enjoyed this silly venture and that those who adopted some of the fallen and failures enjoy your new dragons :hug:

Miles and Peach are available for adoption if anyone would like them. Otherwise I shall exalt them tomorrow.
ImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

The only thing which matter is that you had fun hun :hug:
Mafia passes on the fallen

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig