Checking out a Fodderlocke Challenge

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Checking out a Fodderlocke Challenge

Unread post by Ana »

hope Hauki doesnt get too broken up about her SD boyfriend

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Since I didn't "RP" it at the time I'll say here, after Radgar learned that Hauki had been kidnapped he ran out after her but was never heard from again. Whether he was killed or needs to lay low, no one can be sure. However, they're also not sure if he truly loved Hauki or is using this as an excuse to bail. Hauki herself is understandably upset but is being treated surprisingly well in her new home.

Radgar and Lithium were exalted.

Day 17

Phase 1

A very serpentine pain await their results today:
Image Maghnus (4)
Image and Aquiorin (6)

Tiger, please. Though perhaps some more Imperial bulk could do some good and she's pretty to boot! Maghnus just gets the boot.

Also, Freya grew up today.

Phase 2

2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.
Again? I mean sure, love all you want but this is getting silly. Seems Verin has fallen for Angelo!
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I love Freya!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Maghnus was exalted.

Day 18

Phase 1

Today we have 3 potential recruits because I derped when buying a dragon for my Pinkerlocke. I have a personal rule of buying triple-basic dragons for that so that I'm less swayed by existing genes.
Image Malta (2)
Image Lexine (1)
Image Rethor (6)

I... Tiger, seriously.

Phase 2

7. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
ImageImage
Tiger decided that it was time young Gazer got a taste for adventure, possibly in a desperate fit from losing Hauki and in need of a replacement to lavish over. However, the last attack didn't end there it seems as they were once again jumped by mooks from a rival organisation! Gazer got away untouched but Tiger... well, let's just say we need a new leader. Armin was later found dead, having taken his own life in his grief for his lost lover.

In a strange turn of events it's newcomer Aquiorin who takes over as leader. Everyone aside from Freya was on equal footing and so Rin was appointed leader by virtue of being the oldest.

Tiger, Armin and the rejects are available for adoption until tomorrow.
ImageImage

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Malta is surprisingly pretty :D

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Malta, Lexine, Tiger and Armin have all been exalted.

Day 19

Phase 1

Today greets us with:
Image Vornion (6)
Image and Nephrite (3)

Aaaand I continue to roll 6's. I swear I'm not rigging this. My leaders are just too nice!

Phase 2

2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.
Aaaand I continue to roll 2's. Guys, my dice are broken.
ImageImage

Another same-gender pair! Though, since Freya is still technically young I see this as more like TaerBlaine adopting Freya rather than them being truly in love. That'd feel weird to me.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

or Freya has kinda of a "schoolteacher" crush on TaerBlaine? I remember i had one on my teacher in school, though he was male ;)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Nephrite was exalted.

Day 20

Phase 1

Today's hopefuls are
Image Faunus (6)
Image and Tenzo (2)

I mean okay, I don't necessarily want this to die quickly but you guys have been extremely forgiving of late.

Phase 2

8. Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age.

And so the accumulation continues. Though fun fact, I did actually roll yet another 2 so I decided it was time for a reroll. Anyway, meet Samiras who I stole at 4k:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Aww cute SD :)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Tenzo was exalted.

Day 21

Phase 1

Right, who are we keeping this time...?
Image Kayler (3)
Image Hywel (5)

What a surprise we're brin- wait what? You mean I didn't roll a 6 this time? Amazing. YEET.

Phase 2

11. Major Heist!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.
Image 6
Image 9
Image 12
Image 8
Image 9
Image 5
Image 9
Image 2
Image 2
Image 3

OOOOOUCH! That's a lot of high rolls. Gazer, Freya, Glitter, Verin and Angelo all reached beyond their stations and got cut down. TaerBaine went berserk after witnessing Freya's fall and was killed. This leaves Aquiorin, Rethor, Vornion and Faunus alongside the hatchling Samiras. I award a singular yike. Everyone who was lost, along with the rejects, are available for adoption. I'm flip-flopping on keeping Freya unless someone claims her first.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

lots of dragons !! yikes indead!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Everyone from yesterday has been exalted, except Freya until I decide if I truly want to keep her.

Day 22

Phase 1

It was great fun trying to snipe cheap recruits during a dominance war. Yikes. Not sure how I got Adrino for 4k. Granted he was starving but worth it.
Image Adrino (4)
Image Damianos (3)

And sure enough, now that we're in need of warm bodies Rin decided these two aren't worth the effort. YEET.

Phase 2

8. Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age.

Probably because all attention is on the sudden arrival of young Wraith. Barely out of the egg the tiny Fae was seen crawling around on the warehouse floor. Someone's sharp eyes spotted her before she got stood on and I guess she's part of our family now.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

The ridgeback got great vampire colors!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Adrino was exalted. Damianos is currently in my non-RP tab because thanks Maria :P :hug:

Day 22

Phase 1

Two striking female Veilspun await their results
Image Nouna (3)
Image Ilmanine (2)

Why do I keep getting pretty dragons in my Fodderlocke? :lol: Veilspun are quickly becoming one of my favourite breeds so even though they didn't get in, they might hang around for a while. Darn it all. Again, that is assuming no one asks to adopt them.

Phase 2

Another- Why do I even ask at this point?
Seems someone either had a nest nearby and abandoned it or else a dragon-napping occurred recently and was stopped messily as now a second hatchling has been discovered. A rather... unique spiral was caught slithering out of the ventilation to steal our food! Well, you're going to have to pay for that somehow little Sykes.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ohh lmanine is soo pretty!! and that Sykes the spiral is just so eyecatching.. I actually adore him..i want his colors as an old dragom now!!!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Yesterday's Veilspun are currently in my HibDen.

Day 23

Phase 1

Nothing spectacular today, not in my eyes anyway.
Image Luka (1)
Image Dapperwing (5)

No one batted an eye at Luka and Dapperwing was briefly considered until it was discovered someone had slipped his hatchling pictures in with his belongings. Embarrassment on both side saw him out. (True fact, he came with a picture of his baby self in his bio.)

Phase 2

9. Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.

Yipe! Tensions are still high after the major loss and someone decided it wasn't worth keeping Faunus around any longer. No questions were asked, the only word said was "bye".

Faunus and the rejects are available for adoption!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Luka, Dapperwing and Faunus have been exalted.

Day 24

Phase 1

Today's participants wait their turn:
Image Jungle (6)
Image Starkindler (4)

Whoever kicked out Faunus must have realised that numbers were suddenly low so Jungle was brought in. Perhaps some Guardian muscle. Sorry Starkindler. At least your name is cool?

Also Sykes grew up today.

Phase 2

6. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
Image (1)
Image (3)
Time to see what Jungle can do and for Sykes to start paying off the food he stole!
...Wait, Jungle? Who's Jungle? I don't know a dragon called Jungle. What are you talking about? Sykes did a decent job, and all on his own no less!
*Sigh.*

Oh and Sykes brought home a friend.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I still think Sykes is soo handsome. :)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Jungle and Starkindler have been exalted. And honestly I might start exalting them outright since the only interest other than Maria, who only collects old dragons, has been for the challenge proper and not the dragons involved. Please let me know if you prefer if I waited! Mostly it's just a pain when I forget to exalt before feeding.

Day 25

Phase 1

A pair of gruff Gaolers have been put through their paces today
Image Ysolt (6)
Image Akhekhu (2)

Maybe they missed Tiger, or maybe they just wanted Gaoler muscle. Either way Ysolt has joined. Let's just hope he manages to stay alive unlike the Guardian I swear I had but apparently didn't yesterday :lol:

Speaking of missing, I missed Samiras growing up with Sykes yesterday. Derp.

Phase 2

12. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.

Not again! This truly is an unpredictable lot. RiP Aquiorin, Rethor has taken over now! There was an initial struggle between him and Vornion, but the Coatl is the older of the two so the Skydancer reluctantly bowed out.

Since I just made the announcement, Rin and Akhekhu will be left for adoption if anyone wants them. After this, if there's no further interest I'll straight up exalt the failures!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Aquiorin and Akhekhu have been exalted and, unless someone asks otherwise, all dragons who fail hereon will be exalted immediately.

Day 26

Phase 1

A dark pair lurk in the shadows as they wait their turn:
Image Hayden (3)
Image Maxson (6)

Despite being black and white it was decided Maxson was a better fit than Hayden's faintly glowing tail. Bye, bud. Because I know someone named Hayden may be reading this, he came pre-named and I had absolutely no influence over the outcome. So no hard feelings!

Phase 2

More bodies for the pile! Once again the crew are wondering if there was a secret nest-site or kid-based crime going on nearby as yet another urchin was snaffled up off the street. Oh well, as long as they behave they'll only help out with their own crimes. Meet Dima!