Checking out a Fodderlocke Challenge

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Checking out a Fodderlocke Challenge

Unread post by Ana »

ohh both the black ones are pretty :D and dont wait for my sake.. i only collect old dragons

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

:hug: Maria

Day 27

Phase 1

Today's recruits are:
Image Lawen (5)
Image Seran (6)

Fun fact: these two are exactly 10 ID numbers apart. For that, since Lawen rolled high even if it didn't match Seran's 6 I'm going to keep them both around. Since this is an exception however I will be treating them as if in a Romance. So if one is exalted, the other will go with them.

Wraith grew up today.

Phase 2

5. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
Image 3
Image 2
Once again straight away tossing a newbie into fight. This time yielded better results as the pair worked together well and ultimately completed their mission. Vornion is once again locking eyes with Rethor.

Notable loot:
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Amazingly stunning dragons!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Day 28

Phase 1

Today we have
Image Rosh (1)
Image Carr (3)

Oh dear, neither of you made a good impression and have nothing exciting about you. YEET.

Phase 2

There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they’re on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and Then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered.

Welp, I don't have any RTB females left. To the AH!
Meet Reldith. A Nocturne would come in very handy with their mimicry.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Reldith is super pretty

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Day 29

Phase 1

Let's see who thinks they can make it in today:
Image Addie (4)
Image Mathas (4)

Interestingly both of these guys are several months old and proud parents already. Doesn't save them from the YEET PIT though.

Phase 2

10. Test the Newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons. If it’s higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level.

Ooh not rolled a 10 yet. This means Samiras and Wraith get to be tested as they're both lv5.
Image 6
Image 4

Oh no! Samiras over-exerted himself in a bid to show he's worth keeping around. Bye bye birdie, we barely knew ye.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yeet pit gets it's fare share of dragons. :)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Yeet Pit demands more sustenance. I mean, gotta put them somewhere before they go to meet the Windsinger!

Day 30

Phase 1

Today we have:
Image Tagi (2)
Image Braylen (1)
Wow you guys performed abysmally. YEET!

Phase 2

Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
Image 5
Image 3

Rethor was tired of getting eyed up by his competitive Skydancer underling and decided it was time to get something done. He also wanted to get to know young Sykes better and put the Spiral through his paces personally. Overall the mission was a success, both of them growing stronger for it. No more butting heads with Vornion! For now anyway.
Oh and a curious podid followed them back.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im still in love with your spiral.. Ohh how i wish he was a low digit dragon :D

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Day 31

Phase 1

Today's hopefuls are:
Image Carina (5)
Image Maki (1)
Ooh swing and a miss from the Mirror and I guess we're used to pretty, striking Veilspun in these parts. I'm sure someone out there likes this colouration but today, this one's decorating the YEET PIT

Phase 2

12. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.

Gosh freaking dang it these guys don't like having a leader for any meaningful amount of time. I think it's clear who orchestrated this one. RiP Rethor, your rival Vornion has taken over.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Chocolate and cream mirror :)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Late update! Got dragged into stuff in WoW and just didn't get the chance to stop :lol:

Day 32

Phase 1

Our washed-up pair today is:
Image Kyril (2)
Image Sanya (4)

Too tired to think of a witty comment. YEET.

Also Dima grew up today.

Phase 2

11. Major Heist!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.
...it's too late for this. LET'S DO IT ANYWAY.
Image 5
Image 4
Image 11
Image 10
Image 10
Image 5
Image 11
Image 11

ACK! And then there were 3... Plus a hatchling. What an absolute disaster.

RiP Sykes, Ysolt, Maxson, Lawen and Seran. First day as leader and this is what happens. Thanks, Vornion.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Wow a lot got yeeted. Bye Sykes. You were so pretty.
Blame the Banescale.. only witty thing I could come up with

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

^ Let's go with that. Blame the Bane.

Day 33
Can't believe I've been doing this for a month now

Phase 1

Today's recruits are:
Image Moscoe (4)
Image Ira (1)

Even after the decimation of the organisation, Vornion chooses to be picky. YEET.

And Reldith grew up today. Maybe she'll be able to lend a claw.

Phase 2

3. Hunting trip. Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a familiar drop.

Alternate Hunting Trip Variation (based on suggestion by Alphazi) Roll 1d4:
1) Hunting Trip (Look for a familiar)
2) Treasure Hunt (Look for a chest or other openable)
3) Stocking up on Supplies (Look for a battlestone)
4) Costume Shopping (Look for an apparel item)

Oh wow, not had this since the very beginning. We rolled a 2 for a Treasure Hunt!
ImageImage
Vornion decided to atone for his mistake by personally scouting out something valuable to fund the organisation, and brought Wraith along with him. The only venue they couldn't gain any experience from is the Training Fields so there they went. It took 39 rounds to find their goal.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Stunning nocturne!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Day 34

Phase 1

Two interesting brothers await their results:
Image Chiana (1)
Image Ryze (6)
Their scores are as different as their breeds. Bye, Chiana.

Phase 2

6. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
Image 5
Image 4
The newbie and one of the kids. Should be fun. And seems it went well! They got to know each other and bonded over familiars. Wait, what?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ryze the survivingborther is very pretty

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Day 35

Phase 1

A group of three again today! As I was refreshing Braze popped up for under 5k so I nicked him along with the others.
Image Braze (2)
Image Iraina (2)
Image ...Pillow (4)
There was some brief amusement about a dragon named "Pillow" before they were all tossed in the pit.

Phase 2

4. Freeloader. Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. Leave them at level 1. For bonus points, try sniping an underpriced adult.

Wow, not had this one before! Shame I do these separate otherwise Braze would've been it with his low pricing. Regardless, there had been signs that someone else had been around the warehouse as large quantities of food suddenly went missing and with large swaths of dust cleared as a particularly large dragon made themselves at home. Eventually confronting the intruder and discovering it to be a mature Imperial Vornion decided to let him be... so long as he helps out with the efforts at some point.
Meet Sionyn

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Pillow will make sure the yeetpit can sleep comfy :P Sionyn is very blue and handsome!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Day 36

Phase 1

Our potential crime buddies today are:
Image Leniu (2)
Image Meir (1)
...Not worth mentioning. Wait, you say there were dragons here? Where? In the YEET pit probably.

Phase 2

8. Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age.

Vornion may be extremely picky about getting new bodies in, but get them we shall. Meet Fen!