The Black Wind Howls [Darkest Pinkerlocke Reboot]

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: The Black Wind Howls [Darkest Pinkerlocke Reboot]

Unread post by Ana »

Aww!! That's adorable!! You could make big gems on an art shop on fr!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Day 57

Image - 6 (nothing happened)
Seems Musard prefers to keep her feelings to herself. So far...

I blame Maria for this ;)
ImageImageImage

Didn't exactly have much choice with who to bring this time, since everyone else is still recovering. This started off really well, Daedalon was critting everything like a champ and Saisset wasn't far behind! Scorched Forest wasn't offering much of a challenge so I chanced going to Sandswept Delta again. Instant regret.

...okay I admit it. Saisset got 2-shot KO'd after being struck with two NON-effective crits. Daedalon had also been crit and brought low but then I misclicked Nala's heal on xirself. Had I not done that I would have taken it but the misclick sent me over the edge and I refreshed.

I then shamefully scuttled back to the Forest, though not much came of it. I'm not sure how to make up for that.

Daedalon is lv11, Nalani is lv10 and Saisset is lv8. Nalani crossed the threshold again and is once again Afflicted but will be receiving Skink once it has brewed.

Notable loot:

Image - 3, no new friend

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ugh tough run.. sorry :mrgreen:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Apologies for the lack of posts the last couple of days, my mental health took a heavy dip so I wasn't in any shape to work on this. Adding to that a heads up that I might not update for a few days yet as I have a job interview on Tuesday, so I'll need time to prepare and soothe my anxiety. I'm not going on complete hiatus unless something big comes up so hopefully Black Wind will resume soon!

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: just take care of you ! That's whats important. Hope your jobinterview goes well and that you feel better soon :hug: