Re: Blizzcon - running chatter
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:47 pm
I've been switching between movie panel and HS Invitational, and I missed the very end of the finale T.T Last thing I saw was a 2/2. Anyone knows who won?
A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Well, there are a few other considerations to be made...Myrrmi wrote:I've been thinking about the story implications of what they've revealed, and so:
- are we meeting Akama the priest?
- are we meeting Nobundo the pally?
- I know "our" Maraad is comming with us. What will happen if/when he meets his "other" self?
- is "our" Velen comming with us?
- same for Nobu and Akama (although Akama seems to have a full-time arena job now )
- we're interrupting the whole Medivh/Nerzhul/Guldan thing, and Sargeras and Kil'jaden probably won't be amused... should we start being afraid?
- can we jump on a spaceship with a draenei pilot, crash on the "other" Azeroth that won't know the horde invasion, the scourge etc and where high elves are aplenty, and "import" some of them for a playable Ally race? Please? Pwetty please? :3
and last but not least:
- so, due to Garry's intervention and the no-demon-stuff policy of his iron horde there won't be broken, even if the daenei do get wiped out. No broken means no Kurenai. And quite probably it means that a certain kurenai boy probably won't ever get born. It's not as if I wanted to jump ships, but I almost regret that our past stays safely unchanged...
Because I didn't think it needed it's own thread.cowmuflage wrote:Why not make that a new thread?
Well it's not really related to Blizzcon chatter is it? I mean it's about going FTP. But what ever.Rawr wrote:Because I didn't think it needed it's own thread.cowmuflage wrote:Why not make that a new thread?
Well I think it is, every year I hear someone ask about it and they never give a real answer as to why WoW isn't going FtP.cowmuflage wrote:Well it's not really related to Blizzcon chatter is it? I mean it's about going FTP.Rawr wrote:Because I didn't think it needed it's own thread.cowmuflage wrote:Why not make that a new thread?
You don't know that will happen, Blizzard prides itself on being the gaming elite I doubt they would want to lose their rep for that when they have already lost so many subs already. I see them releasing more minipets and mounts for the cash shop as well as more flavor items like weapon effects and armor mogs. They may restrict some things but I doubt it will be anything like what you listed. Also translucent armor come on, there is already a translucent chest piece in the game and you can't mog it (also a cape). If you want early access to a raid there is a thing called the PtR that is FtP, minus all the friend things (one of the main reasons to play). You listed second and third spec twice making me think you are grabbing at things. It sounds like you don't want a lot of people to play WoW, you like the dwindling numbers in many realms, you like the economy crash because because of the lack of people, you like CRZ? WoW will still be around without going FtP but it is still loosing subs to other "WoW like" FtP games for a reason and it will continue to lose subs because of the fact that people have the option now to go play those games without have to decide if they want to play a game for a month or eat.Slickrock wrote:F2P = P2W
Want access to that 2 or 3rd spec? $9.95
Want early access to the new raid? $10.49
Want the translucent armour? $45.95
Want a second, third or 4th 90? $35.95
The day WoW goes F2P is the day I quit.
Back to WoD please....