Quivers

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Kaellan
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Quivers

Unread post by Kaellan »

Did you notice that the art director said he had info on quivers? I wonder what he was going to say...

Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Quivers

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

Yeah I heard that too, was really disappointed no one at least tried to ask him about it on top of their own questions. But if he had something to say I think it's safe to assume it was a positive answer for us. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I was also sad about the Eyes of the Beast part, but a friend immediately asked me: "Wait... doesn't Eye of Kilrogg works the same?" I'm not sure if it could count the same since it's a pre-determined object we control and not a random pet. But then again, if part of the code was deleted, can't they just install vanilla WoW on a PC and look at the game code of it? I'm pretty sure it's in there somewhere.
ImageImage
Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: Quivers

Unread post by Jelani »

Someone asked someone about it later at the announcers booth while waiting for Blink182. Aparently it's just that they are considering readding them but that character models are a higher priority atm but it is on the agenda.

I'll try and find the quote somewhere >_< I didnt expect it so I wasnt paying full attention to who it was

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!