Potential new hunter pets in WoD

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Potential new hunter pets in WoD

Unread post by Lisaara »

They never usually give us much indication. But no, far as I know, we haven't gotten anything.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Well, Rhyela is back in action (with a new face and slick new 'do), so naturally I perused the WoD beasts thread. Gotta say, I love the new raptor models. I have for so long wanted some without those dang feathers and jewelry, and the two (?) that didn't have them didn't really appeal to me. But I love the new ones. And ZOMG, I must have that pink moth for no other reason than the fact that it is pink. I shall dub it Bubblegum. BECAUSE I CAN! <3

A lot of the other beasts look really cool, too! I'm actually feeling rather excited about WoW again, which is something I haven't said in a long-butt time. :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Of all the things that would draw me back into the game (God knows I can't afford it, but I can dream :lol: ) Gara and the Riverbeasts would be it. Those hulking behemoths just scream to me. My oh my are they gorgeous.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Is there a gray version of the new raptor models?

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine