What will you do at 100?

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: What will you do at 100?

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Try to do the cata raids I think.....
Aettis
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Emerald Dream

Unread post by Aettis »

Castile wrote:
Aettis wrote:-Maybe attempt to farm MoP world bosses for those mounts.
I was thinking of this the other day...I wonder how soloable they will be or if you could do them in a small grp..*looks at SB and Wain* :D
I feel like they shouldnt be too hard. They did make it so they start at 10m difficulty right? And scale up from there? Or was that just Timeless Isle bosses. *scratches head*
Ren of <Haven>, US Proudmoore
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Castile wrote:
I was thinking of this the other day...I wonder how soloable they will be or if you could do them in a small grp..*looks at SB and Wain* :D
I'm pretty sure I can already do Nalak with the help of a geared healer. I've already tanked him once (with 1 healer) down to around 70%. The damage my pet takes is slightly more than what I can heal. The damage my toon takes is harder to deal with.

Galleon I know I can easily pet tank the adds and the damage my toon takes isn't horrible. I have not tried actually pet tanking him however.

Sha and Oondasta should be the harder ones. Sha because of the MC mechanic (depending on how it works... if it'll ignore targets under a certain number?), Oondasta is meant to hit like a truck.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Level more 100s then tame a lot of stuff, farm mounts, farm companions, camp, camp some more, farm rep, you know the stuff I do at 90 :lol: :mrgreen:

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Probably the same thing I'm doing right now: lots of RP, haha.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

Castile wrote:
Sha does a multi-person mind control, which can hit tanks. I can't think of a mechanic on the others that would make it impossible (just tricky).

At 100, I'm I might talk some guildies into trying challenge modes. Especially if the druid armor (assuming transmog armor is a prize) shows its special effects for bears/cats.