What will you do at 100?

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

What will you do at 100?

Unread post by Castile »

Abit early I know but I was thinking about all the things I can't solo now (which is what I enjoy to do when I'm by myself) and what I could farm at 100 with abit of lfr gear!

I'll be firstly building my garrison so i can play warlord with my panda (she's a small scary fluffy mofo) and then I'll be trying to farm my grail mounts like Blazing drake, Experiement 12B (or Gyth as i call him!), Invincible, Flametalon and the Head from Uldar for my Fiance who loves that thing lol. I can prob do some now with some effort but I'd rather wait till its abit derp proof for my liking.

Then i have like 15 alts to lvl to 100 >< lol! And transmog gear to get :D

Whats everyone else looking forward to doing?

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: What will you do at 100?

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

timeless isle rep? :)
Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Slickrock »

Getting ready to raid...

and figuring out how many of my alts I'll need to level. Depending on what they do with garrisons, I might not need as many as in the past.
Account has been closed at user's request.
PorrasouxRex
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by PorrasouxRex »

Do you think the mounts you mentioned (Invincible, Blazing Drake, Experiment Pinky Drake) will be easy to solo farm at 100?

I'll probably first become addicted to making my Garrison....
"The arrogance of man is thinking that nature is in our control, and not the other way around."

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

PorrasouxRex wrote:Do you think the mounts you mentioned (Invincible, Blazing Drake, Experiment Pinky Drake) will be easy to solo farm at 100?

I'll probably first become addicted to making my Garrison....
Easier is my hope. We'll be 10 levels higher than pandaland - 15 lvls above cata, 20 above wrath..atm BC content is pretty cruisy and we're 20 lvls above that so i expect wrath to be around the same difficulty lvl as that and maybe bring a friend for cata :)

Shadowlands

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Castile wrote:Abit early I know but I was thinking about all the things I can't solo now (which is what I enjoy to do when I'm by myself) and what I could farm at 100 with abit of lfr gear!

I'll be firstly building my garrison so i can play warlord with my panda (she's a small scary fluffy mofo) and then I'll be trying to farm my grail mounts like Blazing drake, Experiement 12B (or Gyth as i call him!), Invincible, Flametalon and the Head from Uldar for my Fiance who loves that thing lol. I can prob do some now with some effort but I'd rather wait till its abit derp proof for my liking.

Then i have like 15 alts to lvl to 100 >< lol! And transmog gear to get :D

Whats everyone else looking forward to doing?
Certainly some DS mount farming (yes I'm looking at your Experiment 12B!) that we just don’t have the heals for atm.

But The transmog has me a little worried. If the questing gear is the same as MOP and unobtainable any other way, I'm not looking forward to trying to fit that in my banks too before the Transmog Wardrobe kicks in (Oh for the love of Ellune I hope they make that happen sooner rather than later)

And then I guess when they do add the Transmog wardrobe, I'm going to be going back an collecting one of every look in game. from armour to weapons and the likes or something ridiculously sadistic like that (FML and my OCD Hording/perfecting) All those old raids/instances/places you had sworn you’d never go back to... guess what, surprise!!! /shudder.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

most of what I will do will depend on what can be solod. We don't know how easy it will be, but Blizz did say they wanted to make soloing old content easier. Flame talon and Invincible are at the top of the list for me with 12-B not far behind. I want to take a crack at deathwing and Rag if I can.
lots of rare camping and rep grinding of course. whatever the new rare spawn mount is, I will be hunting it.
I guess I will look into the whole garrison thing.
Farm gold. so much gold. want all the TCG mounts.
obviously I need to grab a full set of lfr and pvp gear asap since I love both raiding and rbgs.
Not big on battle pets but I will go catch them anyway.

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Go back and start leveling the alts to 100. Luckily I only have 3 along with the main so I give myself around 3 years to get the task done. Unless I find something else to distract me while I procrastinate.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Explore and immerse myself in Draenor by flying.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Well, first of all, probably cry, because I will suck all over again, just like when I hit 90 haha.

If there are rep/daily grinds I will get on those, Solo old raids for mounts and stuff, Do dungeons, cry some more, Explore everything, Level cooking, all the usual stuff

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Kööna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin - US

Unread post by Kööna »

@Porra: Ulduar and ICC can be two manned and the LK can be soloed by pretty much any class now, once you're geared. I 2 man 10m FL every week with my boyfriend, too. We 2 man DS, too. It isn't hard at all once you get the flow! :p

I'll be raiding for sure!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I'll be trying to keep up with raiding, or flex raid. Garrison's look interesting so will probably be playing around with that. Leveling up a few alts, and trying to be more active on multiple servers.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Why wait 'till 100? Start farming mounts now. With decent gear, Alysrazor and Rags are very easy to solo already. People were soloing Alysrazor at the start of this xpac and gear has only gotten better. And Rags is the easiest of all the bosses on this list IMO... the trash before him is harder to deal with than he is.

Ultraxion is doable assuming you can put out around 300k dps or thereabouts, and manage your healing CDs. After the 2nd hour of twilight the incoming damage is pretty painful. Deathwing should be soloable though that's the only one of the above that I haven't tried messing with. I can't see any reason I shouldn't be able to do it though.

LK is soloable but I'm not sure how to handle P1 (I assume you can spirit mend off the infest). Yogg is soloable too, but it's the most painful of the lot IMO because of the different adds picking you up, getting in the way, etc.

With that all out of the way, back on topic: When my main hits 100 I'll be preparing for raids and working on my battle pets. Too early to think of what else I'd be focusing on.
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

if that Glyph of Play Dead

Your pet also plays dead when you use Feign Death.

u know what ill be doing lol

mount collecting and pet hunting

and basicly raiding/dung - but usualy stuffing arround usualy :P
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

Very first things I'll be doing at 100 will be Loremaster (assuming you don't end up getting it just by questing), any reputations requiring outdoor dailies, and archaeology. There's a very high chance that I'll be reapplying to my old guild in WoD and since mythic raiding isn't cross-server (and guild chat isn't cross-server either) I'll need to move back to their server to do so... and that means being on a PvP server again (which I really really really do not want to do... but they refuse to move to a PvE server for my sake, stupid friends :P). Since I can't deal with wpvp—I'm not bad at it but my back seizes up after about thirty seconds of... whatever it is I subconsciously do when the negative adrenaline from getting jumped starts, win OR lose—that means I'll largely be city- or garrison-bound after I do so. It won't help for subsequent content patches, but at least I'll START the expansion on the right foot this time :T
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Lycanthrope
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Sisters of Elune, Cenarion Circle, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Lycanthrope »

Slickrock wrote:Getting ready to raid...

and figuring out how many of my alts I'll need to level. Depending on what they do with garrisons, I might not need as many as in the past.
The second part mostly. Still iffy on the raiding bit. I always tend to get the drama guilds. =/

But I'm thinking I might just stick to my Hunter (in my sig) this expansion unless I need the other professions my alts have.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Probably hunt rares I haven't gotten, putter around.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Slapperfish

Unread post by Slapperfish »

The same thing I do every level... Try to take over the world!
Aettis
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Emerald Dream

Unread post by Aettis »

Been probably months or a year since I've posted here, but this post got me thinking.

At 100, I think I will explode.
-I'll have to gear up ASAP to start raiding with my Mythic team.
-Garrison stuff, because omgexcitedforthat. I've even messed around on the Alpha calculator on wowhead, picking out what I like from the choices. Wish I knew MORE though.
-Pet battles is a big one. Currently trying to finish level capping my last ~290 pets of 570. At least all of them are 21+ right now. I'll have to collect all of the pets, rares of course. Pet battle dailies, pet garrison stuff, etc. So much excite.
-Finding all the new shiny pets to tame. New hydra, sporebat, chimera are must-tames for me.
-Soloing more old content. I still need a handful of mounts(Alakir mount, Flametalon, Smoldering Egg, Experiment 52?, H Deathwing mount, some of the raid achiev mounts, etc). I'll need some friends to do ToT for those mounts as well, same for elegon, and H Garrosh.
-Maybe attempt to farm MoP world bosses for those mounts.
-Timeless Isle rep..ugh. And finish off bloody coins(Q_Q)
-Start rep grinds/dailies for the new reps for all the goodies theyll have.
-Max out engineering ASAP
Ren of <Haven>, US Proudmoore
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Aettis wrote:-Maybe attempt to farm MoP world bosses for those mounts.
I was thinking of this the other day...I wonder how soloable they will be or if you could do them in a small grp..*looks at SB and Wain* :D

Shadowlands