Garn Nighthowl mount

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Garn Nighthowl mount

Unread post by Azunara »

/cackling

"Reduce its health to 0 before your health reaches 0."

It's the perfect hint.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Found a waterlogged journal in a jar with some garrison resources near Nok-karosh (at the end of a ramp along the Cliffside, washed up on the shore). Got excited thinking maybe it'd give a hint somewhere in the text, but it was just a sad story :( I'm so determined to kill this guy. Maybe there isn't even a trick to it. But a certain someone *cough* taunting people by saying "STILL NOT KILLED." points to it being somehow doable right now... Or does it?

/pulls hair out

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

Lupen202 wrote:I have an idea.. He's too fast to kite on foot even with cheetah/disengage. He can not be slowed, stunned.. But my talbuk from the stables enables mounted combat and is quite fast (can be made even faster by using aspect of the pack). Wondering if he technically can be kited this way. But if so I know it'll take me a year to down him, lol ;-;.

Would be cool to get a raid group together that just tries to burn him as well, running back and rez'ing when its their turn to be killed :P

Edit:

A problem though I just thought about. The talbuk only lasts for five mins and I believe can not be used in combat. Doubt Nok can be killed in a mere 5 mins this way. I can confirm though he can be kited when riding your talbuk. So if the mount wouldn't despawn, could probably down him. :(

Wish we could get a hint, lol.
What if you had a kiter 'tank', and then a raid following dpsing? Does it go immune to taunts? If not, you might be able to ping pong it.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Doesn't seem to be immune to taunts. Would be neat to give it a try but not sure how to form a bit enough raid lol.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |