New character transformations for WOD

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: New character transformations for WOD

Unread post by Krysteena »

Hehe note to self. Never post when it's far too early for your brain cells to be at peak efficiency (quote from Elegon, who shall be farmed next expansion), as it means you'll make silly typos and autocorrect will cut you down. Vicious. Bogey. There. Note to self complete :lol:

The cat forms are a feral druid talent. Depending on your race, you get different pelts.
Tauren-lion
Troll-tiger
Night elf-panther
Worgen-snow leopard (where is the logic there?!)
They have a nasty stiff tail issue when they run, if anyone has seen youtube videos of them. I'd rather they were upright all the time, rather than suffering with stifftailitis.
Lycanthrope
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Sisters of Elune, Cenarion Circle, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Lycanthrope »

moonone wrote:Thought I'd show some of the new transformations you can get/do in WOD for those that are not in beta or have not seen them yet - post only ones that you can get from items that stay in your inventory if you can -

- Bloodmane Charm (sold by trader when you pick corresponding building in Spires - rare?)
WTB that leather hood for the new Tauren kitty form for females. :) (horns for males)
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I'd love some of that armor period. Updated but simple hoods, loin cloths, etc. would be much welcomed.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

oh my god.. my B.Elf males in loincloths... that's... borderline obscene.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Bodhran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstrasza

Unread post by Bodhran »

Lycanthrope wrote:
moonone wrote:Thought I'd show some of the new transformations you can get/do in WOD for those that are not in beta or have not seen them yet - post only ones that you can get from items that stay in your inventory if you can -

- Bloodmane Charm (sold by trader when you pick corresponding building in Spires - rare?)
Sooo want this and hey I like the snow leopards for the worgen (since when has logic come into WoW? lol)

Also where did you get the wolf in the pic? I did not see it posted in the new skins for wolves on the main site.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Hunter:
-Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.
-Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

Dream skins to tame:
Fandral Staghelm Fire Cat Form. Kor'kron War/Veteran/Warbringer of the Horde PVP wolf mount. Xuen/Litter of Xuen! Legion Wolf Boss.