People On Beta: Keep Your Eyes Open For A New Robin

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

People On Beta: Keep Your Eyes Open For A New Robin

Unread post by Kurasu »

.... Williams, that is. Or the equivalent:

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/statuses/4 ... 2291938307
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: People On Beta: Keep Your Eyes Open For A New Robin

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I do hope they add him in. He brought smiles and laughs to so many. It was terrible that he dealt with so much inner unhappiness and turmoil. :( I think he would smile to know he was in game.
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

I'd like to see them make a genie (using one of the djinn skins, just a blue version) floating over a gravestone with a quote from him. Possibly with a small stampede of mini-pets that randomly spawns and runs around it before being sucked into a book.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Myzou wrote:I'd like to see them make a genie (using one of the djinn skins, just a blue version) floating over a gravestone with a quote from him. Possibly with a small stampede of mini-pets that randomly spawns and runs around it before being sucked into a book.
I second this.
Torachi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg, Ysera, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Torachi »

Myzou wrote:I'd like to see them make a genie (using one of the djinn skins, just a blue version) floating over a gravestone with a quote from him. Possibly with a small stampede of mini-pets that randomly spawns and runs around it before being sucked into a book.
This. So much this. I'd come across this in game and dissolve into a puddle of tears and wibbling.

GM of <Darkness Dawning>
Casual Gaming - LGBT Friendly - Furry Friendly
VICTORY!
(Signature made by me)

ejpaints
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aerie Peak

Unread post by ejpaints »

Honestly I think the suggestion on the petition is the most fitting. Have him stand in one of the taverns and do stand up so we can visit him any time we need a smile.

The man loved making people smile and it would be hard to choose one of his many wonderful characters over another. He nailed everything he ever did.

I got to see him live once on a deployment during his USO tours. We'd been sitting in wait for 45 minutes for LeeAnn Rhimes to comes out and sing. They finally announce she can't sing Bc of strep throat or something like that. Next thing we know Robin walks on stage and instantly no one cared that they'd been standing on the aircraft Tarmac for the better part of an hour. He made a miserable place happy for that one day and I'll never forget him for doing that for so many of us while we were away from our families. We grew up with him in our homes as children and he continued to provide a laugh and a smile to us as adults. There will never be another like him. He's was a special one.
Enikka & Gara.
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

This would be a great thing if they do it. I'd like to see him as an NPC. Maybe even an addition to the show in the Darkmoon Faire. That would be cool. Or less desirable, maybe a large red breasted bird named William.