WoD Cloud Serpents question

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

WoD Cloud Serpents question

Unread post by Hisae »

I got to thinking about them as I thought about how stubborn Huolon is being. (33 attempts so far and no mount, 2 bars into revered to exalted with Shaohao)!

I know in 6.0 cloud serpents will be rideable on alternate characters without the riding skill from being exalted with the faction. My question is what level can they use the mounts at? I've not seen a topic about it and I'm curious. ( I think only chance I might play DK/Warlock is if we can use the CS like netherwings or drakes we have now).

Thank you guys! :hug:
Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Re: WoD Cloud Serpents question

Unread post by Kayb »

As far as I've seen, it's just the riding skill being removed. I haven't heard anything about the reputation requirements.
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Hisae »

I meant like can the cloud serpents be ridden at let say the first level of flight or do you need to have a higher flying skill to use the mounts or what level (60/70/80/90) can the Cloud serpents be used. I know I would use the Heavenly golden if I ever made a paladin/priest character. I would use the Thundering Onyx or Onyx CS for a DK or for a warlock. I keep envisioning at 60 a DK mounting on the thundering onyx in Archeus and flying off in the distance. :)
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

All (almost all? haven't personally tested EVERY mount yet haha) flying mounts have been converted into ground-and-flying mounts to make people slightly less touchy about not having flight in Draenor (yet). Just rolled a fresh 55 DK (since I didn't feel like leveling to 20 and character copy is down for me) and she can mount up on the cloud serpents right at the spawn.

(hallelujah for the image resizer, now I can be lazy! haha) Obviously she can't fly yet since she's only 55, but I seeeeriously doubt that she wouldn't be able to fly on it when she COULD fly.
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.