Demand tome of cloud serpent.

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Demand tome of cloud serpent.

Unread post by Lisaara »

As it's already been said repeatedly, they ARE based on highly honored Lung Dragons from eastern cultures, regardless of what their label is in-game. They look and act like the Lung Dragons. Just because it's labeled a beast doesn't suddenly make it not a dragon and doesn't suddenly mean it should be tameable. I do not and will not ever support this.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Guys! We've got a dead horse arising from the grave at 2 o'clock! We need back-up!

The cloud serpent is based on the Chinese lung. Don't believe me? Google it. I could give you a load of information as to why they'd never make these things tameable, simply because of Chinese lung dragons and the respect they demand.

Yes. I like my dragons. I pride myself in knowing a bit on them, so I know what I'm going on about. Also, wouldn't you feel weird bringing down a dragon from the skies and having it stay by your side. No matter what it's classified as, it's a dragon of sorts. You simply don't tame a dragon!

*hits dead horse with a spade* Stay down foul demon!
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

*helps with a steel shovel blessed by the Cathedral of Light* Stay dead!

**MOD NOTE**
LOCKING THIS UP GUYS AND GALS.

ALSO POP, THANKYOU FOR TRYING TO DIRECT THE TOPIC ELSEWHERE, BUT THE TOPIC IN GENERAL HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY EXHAUSTED AND IF THIS NEW THREAD DIVERGES INTO THE SAME CIRCLING, FAIR WARNING, IT MAY LOCKED ALSO.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine