Potential Warlock Pets and Genders Dicussion

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Re: Potential Warlock Pets and Genders Dicussion

Unread post by Meggers »

Azunara wrote:I'd rather see, like others, more updated demons before gender changes. Also the fact felhound goes into observer will always bother me. They should do something about that. :c

NGL I was super duper pissed about that when it was first a thing, not happy with the blue flying pulsating butthole. :(
ImageImage
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Meggers wrote:
Azunara wrote:I'd rather see, like others, more updated demons before gender changes. Also the fact felhound goes into observer will always bother me. They should do something about that. :c

NGL I was super duper pissed about that when it was first a thing, not happy with the blue flying pulsating butthole. :(
Agreed. It would've made so much more sense if Felhound >> Void Terror

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

I think only the overtly gendered demons (felguard/succubus and upgrades) could really benefit from gender options. The others feel either too bestial, or too...neutral, really. Sure, their voices are masculine-ish, but voidwalkers and imps really don't need female versions. Maybe that's just me having trouble thinking of versions that wouldn't be outright silly, but hey.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Meggers wrote:

I hate the flying butthole and I'm so, so angry that all Lock specs except for Demo require the flying blue butthole to be competitive DPS wise. I love my affliction lock, but the flying blue butthole requirement has made me completely stop leveling him.

Really wish there was a minor glyph that made upgraded demons look like the old ones.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I don't like the butthole but I'd be able to deal with it if it weren't for everything else... the flopping tongue, the slobber, and just the useless ridiculousness of it is what gets me.

No, THIS is what felhunters should've turned into...

I mean, cripes, it's even the right basic shape...

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

Nachtwulf wrote:I don't like the butthole but I'd be able to deal with it if it weren't for everything else... the flopping tongue, the slobber, and just the useless ridiculousness of it is what gets me.

No, THIS is what felhunters should've turned into...

I mean, cripes, it's even the right basic shape...
I don't even particularly like felhunters, but I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:
Meggers wrote:

I hate the flying butthole and I'm so, so angry that all Lock specs except for Demo require the flying blue butthole to be competitive DPS wise. I love my affliction lock, but the flying blue butthole requirement has made me completely stop leveling him.

Really wish there was a minor glyph that made upgraded demons look like the old ones.
This please! I picked the service talent just cuz I love my felpup too much to sacrifice him for dps (I know that may sound weird but I love my felpup as much as I love my hunter's pets)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: Potential new hunter pets in WoD

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Junrei wrote:Image
Holy cats. I about fell out my chair laughing at this. My eyes are watering!!! I'll never look at my void walker the same again.
Granted if I showed him this in would probably get his ire up. :o :lol:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Well the void walker is already pissy. He'd just be even more pissed at you. XD

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine