Stable Slots

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Stable Slots

Unread post by Azunara »

Scotty wrote:Considering battle pets have been around for a lot less time than hunters in general, and they were quick to bump the capacity up to 1,000 pets so people could "catch them all", seems a bit of a mixed message when you can't "collect" hunter pets, yet they keep releasing new ones to tempt us. I wouldn't be surprised if they do in fact increase the stable space, even though they have said in the past they won't. Give it time.

That's cause only hunters can tame pets, but everyone can use battle pets. ;)
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Azunara wrote:
Scotty wrote:Considering battle pets have been around for a lot less time than hunters in general, and they were quick to bump the capacity up to 1,000 pets so people could "catch them all", seems a bit of a mixed message when you can't "collect" hunter pets, yet they keep releasing new ones to tempt us. I wouldn't be surprised if they do in fact increase the stable space, even though they have said in the past they won't. Give it time.

That's cause only hunters can tame pets, but everyone can use battle pets. ;)
Yup and hunters pets aren't supposed to be catch em all. :P Battle pets are, hence the pokemon-like system.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I dunno about that. ;P Why would they give me that hat!? That said, it's nice to have more stable slots but it's not the end of the world if not.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!