Hunter-Hall-Location

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Re: Hunter-Hall-Location

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Aquillian wrote:I hope they find a way to let our pets wander around as NPCs the way minipets did in our garrisons. Actually, it would be darn cool if it generated a set number of pets based on the hunters in the zone. So we might see our pet running around with someone else's wolves, or someone's owl perched on a roof. Man, imagine that.
Don't hold you breath!
With the amount of man-hours and hard over-time work that Blizz's designers obviously put into the Beast Mastery artifact weapon, you can't expect them to... oh wait... yeah, never mind. They've got time, loads of it in fact, to work on other things.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Sukurachi wrote:With the amount of man-hours and hard over-time work that Blizz's designers obviously put into the Beast Mastery artifact weapon, you can't expect them to... oh wait... yeah, never mind. They've got time, loads of it in fact, to work on other things.
The bitterness is strong with this one. :lol: ;) :hug:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Rhyela wrote:
Sukurachi wrote:With the amount of man-hours and hard over-time work that Blizz's designers obviously put into the Beast Mastery artifact weapon, you can't expect them to... oh wait... yeah, never mind. They've got time, loads of it in fact, to work on other things.
The bitterness is strong with this one. :lol: ;) :hug:

;)

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Shepard
Realm: Die Aldor

Unread post by Shepard »

I dont know how to post Screenshots in Forums but MMO-Champion just uploaded new Pictures of the Class halls, with NPCs and more decoration.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/#_

I realy like the look they are going for and it seems instead of stuffed animals, Blizz goes for Weapons mounted on Walls which do not dislike and i want to see my Karazahn Wolf-Rifle over the Fireplace :lol:
Pewmew
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: aegwynn

Unread post by Pewmew »

Some Twitch streamers have gone through the Survival weapon quest and it does have some fun lore.

I'm not sure what kind of lore they could stick on the BM gun. (Maybe Mimiron was having a garage sale. :roll: )
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

I think it's just a coincidence, but most of the images of the hunters CH have been at night/rather dark. I do hope it's not always so gloomy. I just seems a tad bland to most other classes.

As other have mentioned I'd LOVE to see more pets/beasts preset and not just a token small stable area. Like potential packs of wolves walking around the grounds together, birds of prey flying around and settling on roosts, cats with cubs sleeping next to bonfires, bears fishing in a passing river/lakes, spiders and bats hanging from trees and dogs chasing squirrels... That kind of thing :)

Maybe thicken up some of the Forrest/trees in/around it (simmilar to grizzly hills) always saw hunters as more one with nature, living in/among it than against it/clearing, it currently looks kinda... sparce?

I'll hold off too much judgment till I get a better look/into it, just airing a little personal concern.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Pewmew wrote:Some Twitch streamers have gone through the Survival weapon quest and it does have some fun lore.

I'm not sure what kind of lore they could stick on the BM gun. (Maybe Mimiron was having a garage sale. :roll: )
Yep... Funny how the Beastmastery questline (presumably) has nothing to do with beasts, while the Survival one is centered around them.

Survival's artifact matches the spec so well from what we've seen and I'm still salty that BM couldn't have the same treatment. :/

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

Let's not presume too much about the BM intro.
Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

Lupen202 wrote:Yep... Funny how the Beastmastery questline (presumably) has nothing to do with beasts, while the Survival one is centered around them.
How's that pre-alpha access going for you? Guess you are under NDA since you haven't posted the quest details yet... :lol:
Account has been closed at user's request.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I did say presumably, didn't I?

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

Lupen202 wrote:I did say presumably, didn't I?
Well, let's put it this way.. what were you presuming that on? the Mimron piece?

I would LOL if it wound up referencing mechanic pets...
Account has been closed at user's request.