Jeremy Feasel calling for new tameable feedback...

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Calomel
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Icecrown

Re: Jeremy Feasel calling for new tameable feedback...

Unread post by Calomel »

Sukurachi wrote:Being colour-blind, I'd really like to see some beasts with more "vibrant" colours and contrasts.
I can barely see red and green.. so any creature that has both those colours on it is just a muddy "bleh" to me. On the other hand, bright blues and yellows are shockingly vibrant to me.
Anything with strong edge highlights (like white outlines) gets added points from me.

I wish I could feel enthused by so many of the obviously passionate suggestions being made in this thread. I wish I could appreciate the colours. Sadly, most (I say "most" and not "all") of the creatures thus far listed here are just muddy blurs to me. I can see the shape, but the colour is entirely nondescript.
This is actually a really good point. More vibrantly colored pets would be an amazing addition!

Tanin - Troll - Beast Master - Icecrown, US
Currently Hunting: ...for the pacifier...

Calomel
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Icecrown

Unread post by Calomel »

Hippogryphs.

And anything that is currently getting summoned by Dire Beast but isn't tameable. That's really very frustrating.

Tanin - Troll - Beast Master - Icecrown, US
Currently Hunting: ...for the pacifier...

Akasha

Unread post by Akasha »

Bangeall wrote:Don't have a Twitter account, but I'm considering getting one just to ask for Hell Hounds/ Char Hounds.

I made a Twitter just to request Hell Hounds during Warlords beta, and didn't use it again until I saw it was "that time again" and once again requested them for next expansion. Also, firehawks from Firelands. <3 Glorious.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Akasha wrote:
Bangeall wrote:snip

Yes please. Gyrworm and Shalespider as Shalebeasts while Pheonix, Charhound as 'Beast of Fire'.
Lovelle
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon/Tichondrius

Unread post by Lovelle »

Giraffes please!
Avatar by Vephriel-------------------------------------------------------------------Kyriena*Daxx*Lovelle-------------------------------------------------------------------------Signature by Me
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Runty from BRC :D

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Quiv wrote:Runty from BRC :D

[img]
omg yes

and I'm surprised why they aren't replacing the old corehound models with the revamped one..
Araucaria
Realm: Ghostlands

Unread post by Araucaria »

Manawyrms! they would fit pretty well with a BE, and their models will be updated in Legion, so they could be made tamable :D
Also, hippogryphs, even though they are sentient, they can be used as mounts (like dragons), but have to be befriended first (like dragons?). The hunter's skill, as well as surviving in the wild, is about taming and befriending beasts, so at least hippogryphs and gryphons could become tamable by hunters, possibly by following a quest chain or an event like Gara's.
Dragons are too much like humanoids, and have their own rules. Still one can hope ;)
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

Tortos as Spirit Beast.
Thok as Mechanical. (a non-exotic devilsaur, for survival).

If dread ravens were added, I don't know if I could decide between purple or brown.
It'd be especially cool if they (and other birds that can also walk) would switch to flight when sprinting, but stand for fighting / walking.
Takanuka
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Takanuka »

pop wrote:
Quiv wrote:Runty from BRC :D

[img]
omg yes

and I'm surprised why they aren't replacing the old corehound models with the revamped one..

Kind of hoping they use the new model of core hound but taint it green and having a new rare or something to drop an item that converts the Fel core hound from demon to beast like they did with the Fel Wolf from aberration to beast
Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Slickrock »

Most of all.. I want Thok.
Account has been closed at user's request.