Am i the only one who is disappointed?

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Re: Am i the only one who is disappointed?

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Telsek wrote:Unfortunately, my NE hunter went all of WoD without finding a transmog for my gun that I liked. I am using an old skin, from BC to change my gun into a bow.
My B.Elves have been using mogs from Burning Crusade for their weapons.. all bows (with one exception who uses a very sci-fi looking gun from Pandaria).

And to be perfectly frank, I don't see this changing at all with the next expansion. I have yet to come across a weapon I liked enough in Draenor to want to keep it for a mog, Pandaria had that one gun I kept, Northrend didn't really inspire me for mog items (though I loved the expansion itself), and the same goes for Cataclysm.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Am i the only one who is disappointed?

Unread post by Rhyela »

Not all night elven beast mastery hunters use bows..... ;) But I do understand that I'm the exception rather than the norm, and I also think it's poop that we can't choose 1) our preferred ranged weapon or 2) that thing that will be loping alongside EVERY BM HUNTER (so much for being "unique"). >.>

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.