Legion pet lists - UPDATED 20160514

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Legion pet lists - UPDATED 20160514

Unread post by Valnaaros »

According to WoWhead, it isn't on the GCD.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Eeeeeexcellent.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Zelhashan
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Windrunner/Kil'Jaeden

Unread post by Zelhashan »

So does this mean that during pre-patch, only gnomes and goblins can tame mechanical pets? :(
Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Zelhashan wrote:So does this mean that during pre-patch, only gnomes and goblins can tame mechanical pets? :(
Yeah only gnomes and goblins. Everyone else needs to wait till an Engy crafted item is available, but the item is only in Legion.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Magnakilro wrote:
Zelhashan wrote:So does this mean that during pre-patch, only gnomes and goblins can tame mechanical pets? :(
Yeah only gnomes and goblins. Everyone else needs to wait till an Engy crafted item is available, but the item is only in Legion.
Yep. The item that allows other races to tame Mechs is sold from a vendor in new Dalaran, which won't be accessible till launch.
Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

Valnaaros wrote:
Magnakilro wrote:
Yep. The item that allows other races to tame Mechs is sold from a vendor in new Dalaran, which won't be accessible till launch.
Did they change this then? Or is it just part of the mats that are sold in new Dalaran? IIRC it's engineering-crafted rather than vendor-bought, though it'd be great if they made it a bit more accessible.
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Nope, been the same as it has always been. Engineers have to buy the schematics from a vendor in new Dalaran, with a rather rare form of currency. They then have to procure the mats, which are hard-to-obtain or time-consuming.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Pashya must be pretty rare. I've been watching for days and never managed to see her. I guess she could have multiple spawn points too.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Well, seeing as Pashya shares a skin with Myonix - a mana saber that is almost always there - it isn't too big a deal. :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valnaaros wrote:Well, seeing as Pashya shares a skin with Myonix - a mana saber that is almost always there - it isn't too big a deal. :)
It isn't, but I'm not chasing her down for that reason. :)

I am kinda curious about this other one:
http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=92090/shyama-the-dreaded

She has the same dark indigo skin as the other two and is listed as a rare, but her title says that a new skin is coming for her. But I think it's always been like that. I wonder if they are still planning a fourth mana saber skin or if she's just something that was forgotten about.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Hm... they might have forgotten about it. It was added back in 7.0.1, which was back sometime in Alpha.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Now I see... Pashya is stealthed and shows up on neither beast nor hidden tracking until you get within a few feet. She's at the base of the tree below the rocks, due south of where Nighteyes is fighting.

I wonder if there are any other rares out there that we won't discover until we stumble right over them :)
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Wain wrote:Now I see... Pashya is stealthed and shows up on neither beast nor hidden tracking until you get withing a few feet. She's at the base of the tree below the rocks, due south of where Nighteyes is fighting.

I wonder if there are any other rares out there that we won't discover until we stumble right over them :)
Nice find! It had to take a lot of roaming around for you to discover that. I spent a few hours looking and waiting and never figured this out.
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

Wain wrote:I'm still formatting it, but so far here's the official Petopia page for the pet looks that should become available in the pre-Legion patch:

http://www.wow-petopia.com/prelegion.php
Is there a link to this from the Petopia home page? I could not find it and had to come find this post in the board to find the page.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

By the by, the Mechanical Axebeak still isn't in the list of mechanical pets, I think.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Shade wrote:
Wain wrote:I'm still formatting it, but so far here's the official Petopia page for the pet looks that should become available in the pre-Legion patch:

http://www.wow-petopia.com/prelegion.php
Is there a link to this from the Petopia home page? I could not find it and had to come find this post in the board to find the page.
I don't think there is, yet :/. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll add it later!
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Wain wrote:Now I see... Pashya is stealthed and shows up on neither beast nor hidden tracking until you get withing a few feet. She's at the base of the tree below the rocks, due south of where Nighteyes is fighting.

I feel like this just may be a precursor to something crazy-awesome XD Welp there goes all my time going on wild goose chases for invisible things that may not be there.

edit: Maybe later, beta is super unstable today it seems.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Yeah I really like the idea, much as its a pain in the backside for cataloging purposes, but that's cool too :)
Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Unread post by Qraljar »

Anyone got idea what's going on with the Fire Scorpions?

They do exist as a new ID, but the ones at the Molten Front are still the old models, so either it's a trick tame of some kind, or they haven't switched appearances, possibly because of a change of plans.

What I do know for sure after checking Molten Front and Firelands out on the PTR and the Beta is that I don't know.
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Whats the new NPC ID? Only one I found for "Fire Scorpion" on either live or beta database as 53127.