Random Legion Screenshots

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Twistedklown
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Kargath

Re: Random Legion Screenshots

Unread post by Twistedklown »

Found something I thought was funny.
Mac the Bear
Sound asleep with his head on a pillow, a bottle of who knows what laying in front of him, his paws holding a teddy bear, and a large steaming pile of Blizzard's fetish material with skeletal remains in it.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

That bear is so epic he sleeps with his eyes open! :lol: Really cool find.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Twistedklown
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Not sure what the use is for with this bunny. I saw a Bunny on my minimap showing as a beast from tracking beasts. Went inside this druid home to check out the beast bunny. You can click interact with the bunny. The cast bar you get is casting petting. So basically you're petting the bunny. When the petting cast completes, you perform the laugh emote without sound currently. That's it. No idea if this a reference to something I'm too old to know about or what.

Also, in this same house be sure to go upstairs. There is a treasure hidden upstairs. If you interact with the sleeping druid up there he will sleep talk the whereabouts of his treasure. I actually saw the treasure before I saw him though. At level 100 I got 15,100 exp and 45 order resources.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I've been hunting down the new mechanicals in the beta. Found and tamed Friender. Here's a SS. (I'd also be more than happy to share a walk through if anyone is interested). Just message me here or add me on battlenet. :D

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Twistedklown
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Guarding their "Precious".
Jangalian
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Jangalian »

More of Suramar (the city).

The Nightborne elven who are 'not well' act like meth victims, shivering and scratching their skin

I'd post more of Suramar, but I hopped on a little gondola boat in the canals and crashed my game. Logged back in to find myself in Stormheim!

More to follow :D
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_051416_234529.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051416_234529.jpg (309.34 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051416_234656.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051416_234656.jpg (291.68 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051416_234738.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051416_234738.jpg (412.63 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051416_234818.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051416_234818.jpg (257.92 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051416_235230.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051416_235230.jpg (222.2 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051416_235305.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051416_235305.jpg (610.86 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051416_235609.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051416_235609.jpg (549.69 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051516_000007.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051516_000007.jpg (535.45 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051516_002951.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051516_002951.jpg (553.02 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051416_234354.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051416_234354.jpg (251.65 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Last edited by Jangalian on Sun May 15, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
( •_•) Many whelps!
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) Handle it.
Twistedklown
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

The post I made above about the beast bunny that you pet; I found 3 cats and a corgi in the town of Bradensbrook in Val'sharah that you can pet and it makes you laugh at the end. I wonder if there is anything tied to that; like an achievement.
Jangalian
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Jangalian »

Let me know if those edits worked, and I'll post more.
( •_•) Many whelps!
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) Handle it.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Legion is so beyond beautiful.. each zone just feels so unique. While I enjoyed Draenor's zones... they didn't have the same charm. Wish I was in beta to go exploring, but at least release isn't too far off :D

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

So here's some screenshots of mine. Very sorry if nay are duplicates or already shown. Also sorry for large black boxes on the screen, but sometimes I wasn't ready to take a pic and I didn't want too many spoilers via text in case someone wants to avoid as much as they can. :)

Also images may be big sorry XD

At Trueshot Lodge, I ran into a familiar face from Classic. Raene Wolfrunner, with her pets. I remember her from Classic Astranaar, so I was actually pretty happy to see her lol

While exploring, I found a chunk of energy coming out of a crack in the wall in Azsuna. Clicking on it ported me to this weird cliff's edge, where I found these 2 Coursers: Sinister Leyrunner and Devious Sunrunner. It took a look at the nearby corpse to figure out what was going on here...

His face says it all...

When you fight the two rare spawns, they attack together and buff each other up. And if you're familiar with the Charlie the Unicorn series, you won't be at all surprised at the reward you win. XD

These next pictures are screenshots of the "Titan's Reach" aka "Titanstrike Bow". Which is way way way cooler than the model viewer shows (and even my own screenshots don't do justice.

The entire bow crackles with lightning effects, but has extra glows on it as it goes through a battle animation cycle.

The coils on the end begin to glow when you draw back the bow.

Here you can sort of see the lightning that shoots out of the Titanstrike when in Bow-form. It actually explodes out of the front in a bigger burst of lightning, but I just couldn't capture it no matter how many shots I tried. Also once the ammo leaves the bow, it's a medium-sized ball of lightning that shoots out. Right now it still has a slight graphical glitch of also firing an unnecessary arrow (which appears incorrectly when it does do this), but is clearly a glitch.

And finally, Hati's appearance change when using this Bow.
Sorry for the dark surroundings, but it's pretty clear (versus some of my earlier screenshots) just how much darker blue Hati turns. He actually looks a lot more like Skoll in coloring now. Hati's appearance doesn't change at the Order Hall altar like it should at the preview, but if you re-summon him, you'll see him appear in his new coloring.
Attachments
Raene_Wolfrunner.jpg
Raene_Wolfrunner.jpg (559.78 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
CharlietheUnicorn_1.jpg
CharlietheUnicorn_1.jpg (554.76 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
CharlietheUnicorn_2.jpg
CharlietheUnicorn_2.jpg (579.26 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
CharlietheUnicorn_3.jpg
CharlietheUnicorn_3.jpg (608.52 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Titanstrike_Bow.jpg
Titanstrike_Bow.jpg (283.71 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Titanstrike_Bow_2.jpg
Titanstrike_Bow_2.jpg (294.67 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Titanstrike_Bow_3.jpg
Titanstrike_Bow_3.jpg (242.01 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Titanstrike_Bow_Hati.jpg
Titanstrike_Bow_Hati.jpg (240.89 KiB) Viewed 5353 times

Twistedklown
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

I want this as an actual mount. Flightpath mount from Highmountain.

Those Suramar pics are beautiful.
Congafury
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill

Unread post by Congafury »

Twistedklown wrote:Not sure what the use is for with this bunny. I saw a Bunny on my minimap showing as a beast from tracking beasts. Went inside this druid home to check out the beast bunny. You can click interact with the bunny. The cast bar you get is casting petting. So basically you're petting the bunny. When the petting cast completes, you perform the laugh emote without sound currently. That's it. No idea if this a reference to something I'm too old to know about or what.

Also, in this same house be sure to go upstairs. There is a treasure hidden upstairs. If you interact with the sleeping druid up there he will sleep talk the whereabouts of his treasure. I actually saw the treasure before I saw him though. At level 100 I got 15,100 exp and 45 order resources.
Is it in Dalaran? Maybe somehow related to the dust bunny minipet? http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/01/21/dust-bunny/
Don't panic!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I saw that bunny too. It's odd, I couldn't work it out either. You pat it then laugh your head off, and I've no idea why. Is it a reference to something, maybe?

And a Charlie the Unicorn reference. Laugh!!

And thanks for all the lovely screenshots. They're all working for me now. So many good ones :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

Your edit work Jangalian, I can see the pictures now. :D Thanks !
Artill
Realm: Ravencrest

Unread post by Artill »

Not a hunter or any beast but playing arround a bit with the new ActionCam. As melee you can get quite some nice shots.
Went for some older content because the phasing bugs going on on the beta :(
Ragnaros also got a body in that phase! :D

and fully zoomed in before going in first person mode:

and some random hunter questing actionshoot:

and another random questing over the shoulder shot:
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_051616_141108.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051616_141108.jpg (466.77 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051616_143001.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051616_143001.jpg (226.74 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051616_150004.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051616_150004.jpg (329.2 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
WoWScrnShot_051616_165755.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051616_165755.jpg (534.36 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I'm so excited about the new camera options! Just thinking of the screenshot opportunities they will open up is making me giddy. :D
Twistedklown
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Congafury wrote:Is it in Dalaran? Maybe somehow related to the dust bunny minipet? http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/01/21/dust-bunny/
It is in Val'sharah. I believe it was close to the Suramar border.
I found another beast bunny in Highmountain that was an attackable neutral unit. Was at the peak town where you turn in the leystone mining quest. I forgot the name of the town, but there is a flightpath there. Couldn't use beast lore on it. No error message; just did nothing when you clicked beast lore. Which I got on a lot of beasts in the Broken Isles. Does that mean possible tames for them in the future? Just need to be tagged as tamable? I'm sure it wouldn't be for the bunny, but the saberhorns and hippogryphs hopefully.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Excellent SS's everyone. So gorgeous.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Twistedklown wrote:
Congafury wrote:Is it in Dalaran? Maybe somehow related to the dust bunny minipet? http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/01/21/dust-bunny/
It is in Val'sharah. I believe it was close to the Suramar border.
I found another beast bunny in Highmountain that was an attackable neutral unit. Was at the peak town where you turn in the leystone mining quest. I forgot the name of the town, but there is a flightpath there. Couldn't use beast lore on it. No error message; just did nothing when you clicked beast lore. Which I got on a lot of beasts in the Broken Isles. Does that mean possible tames for them in the future? Just need to be tagged as tamable? I'm sure it wouldn't be for the bunny, but the saberhorns and hippogryphs hopefully.
From what I understand they set critters to beasts for quest reasons, because as critters they're much harder to notice and target.

Beast Lore is behaving strangely in the Beta. In the live game it works on all beasts more or less, and even if it's not in a tameable family it still produces some result. In the beta it seems like it should do the same thing (the valid target dot is clear) but it just fails to return anything if the beast isn't in a valid family.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

So here's some more screenshots, sorry for any bad angles (I haven't figured out the action camera yet lol)

A side by side comparison (in same lightning) of Hati's different skins. The darker blue one is the 'default' you get with Titan's Reach (bow). The light colored one is the Hati you get default Titanstrike.

Probably one of my new favorite mini-pets in Legion. An updated blue dragon whelp named "Emmigosa".

I really love the Highmountain night sky. Just felt like sharing XD

While in flight to Trueshot Lodge, I saw a good chance to take more moon shots. The two moons of Azeroth.

Wasn't sure if this was reported anywhere, so I thought I'd add it. This is a vendor in Trueshot Lodge, who sells two "manuals" that will permanently teach you the spells "Fetch" and "Play Dead/Get Up". Using these spells will work pretty much how the minor glyph Fetch did. And play dead works a lot how the glyph to make your pet also Feign Death works. When active, your pet feigns death (but it doesn't seem to work on Hati).

The other item is a Toy which summons an animal companion to follow you around temporarily.
Attachments
Hati_Comparison.jpg
Hati_Comparison.jpg (499.85 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Emmigosa.jpg
Emmigosa.jpg (386.27 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Highmountain_Night_Sky.jpg
Highmountain_Night_Sky.jpg (249.16 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Two_Moons.jpg
Two_Moons.jpg (254.08 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Spell_Fetch_Playdead.jpg
Spell_Fetch_Playdead.jpg (420.8 KiB) Viewed 5353 times