Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
- Journeyman Hunter
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm
- Realm: Runetotem
- Location: Sosaria
In addition I've found two:
- one in the east of Highmountain, in the Snowblind Mesa area, on a pile of rocks that I found really REALLY awkward to get to the top of. At one point I had to use Disengage to propel myself across one gap, but maybe there's a much easier way I haven't seen. You can tell there's an eagle on top because you can see a green flight marker on your minimap, from the ground.
- One in Stormheim on a pinnacle a bit south-east of the giant statue at Sotnar's Rest. To reach this one I had to use the Stormforged Grapple Launcher you get during questing in the zone, but I can't remember where I picked it up now. You follow a chain of grapple points to the top.
Together, these two connect to the one at the Lodge.
- EagleStormheim.jpg (145.74 KiB) Viewed 211 times
- EagleHighmountainEast.jpg (146.09 KiB) Viewed 211 times
- Community Resource
- Posts: 3070
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:27 pm
- Realm: Argent Dawn EU
- Gender: Female
Sorry if there is another thread on this, just was poking around and ran into it.
Edit: there's another on top of the Watchers' Aerie flight path on Isle of the Watchers.
Visit http://www.wowpetnames.com for a WoW-themed pet name generator and name links!