Alpha coming down, Beta going up... soon

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Nazja
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Alpha coming down, Beta going up... soon

Unread post by Nazja »

Albain wrote:Boring. BM is so. Boring. Without chimera shot you spend so much time just waiting for something to do. I tamed some old-world pets to get the better health pools and had to keep them in tenacity to get anywhere, which I can deal with but the mind numbing rotation I really can't. The yelling is obnoxious too, I'll be modifying some .ogg files to kill THAT on Live if I bother with BM there. Overall my survivability felt about the same once I was a tenacity spec'd pet, which makes me think missing Adaption really REALLY hurts.
Can corroborate this. WoD's hunter specs might all be too similar in Blizzard's eyes, but I'd rather have that than an even less inspired spec, like Legion BM. Considering how well they handled Demo Locks, I expected more from Blizzard. Far more.

Other stuff:
The bow skin for Titanstrike can be bought for 8k gold in the Engineering building. I'm not sure if that's supposed to stay that way, though.